Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,138 members, 7,821,888 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:56 PM

Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? (1040 Views)

Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye / Why Do We Still Have Female Ministers In Church ? / Should female Christians Twerk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by truespeak: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

Now that you have agreed that they were babies, compare them with your toddlers of today.

grin you are so eager to look for admission that you do not know what an admission is Anymore! grin

And you So Need To Believe they were babies that you no longer think properly!

Now it is Time For You To Fall Again!

1. In your desire to see only babies you have now added to the Scriptures, for the Scriptures Clearly said "the Man".

The Scriptures Continued saying "the Man" all the way until Abel grew up to be Called "young man".

When Scriptures wanted to say Babies, it Clearly called them "Babe and Child"

So stop Adding to the Scriptures!

If you do not know, which you Can Not Know, for you were not there, it is better to keep Silent than to Speak Foolishness and Blasphemies!

2. In Proof that Adam was Indeed a Man, No baby is Capable of Naming Anything!

Go outside and ask any baby to name what he has Never seen before and see if they would not give you that "Blank Empty Look" and see if you are not the Crazy One!

3. It is a man who has the Ability and Intelligence to Take Care of Anything or Put In Charge of Anything or Given Work of any kind, s!

4. Finally, It is Only a Grown Man who Appreciates and Can Appreciate the Great Value Of a Woman because Sex is now in play grin

The only thing babies know is food, play and sleep!

All these Clearly Shown and Evidenced in the Scriptures, without my adding anything!

So you See, Your belief is Baseless, Lacks Scriptural Backing, And Void, Thus, You Fall Unstoppably!
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by truespeak: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

And People think that it is only 1 or 2 offences they commited.

I am really enraged that some pastors are lawyers and policemen, yet they did they not see teach these things!

Yeah! They wrongly do and neither are they being corrected by they who know or ought to know!

It is Sad!
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by truespeak: 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Sweet!

He thought God did not have grounds for His Action, therefore their could have been a flaw. He did not know that it was even Vacuum Tight!

No Flaw anywhere neither was there any loophole he could exploit,.as they say!

None Whatsoever!
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by truespeak: 4:50pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

When I have some time I will bring the other Offences I have also spotted.

Great!
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:57pm On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

Now that you have agreed that they were babies, compare them with your toddlers of today.

How can a retort posed in a question format be an admission? Is that how great your hope is?

Another Fail in your hope, babies and toddlers Do Not Pass Blame and Can Never Ever Blame Another Person when they are caught in a Wrong. THEY ALWAYS STAND SILENT AND SAY NOTHING!

IF YOU PRESS FURTHER, THEY WOULD THEN ADMIT THE OFFENCE.

But this is Not So with Adults, It is the Character of Guilty Adults to Blame Someone else and everything else, when caught in a Wrong.

Even You, Yourself, Prove the Truth of it in here, For rather than take Responsibility for your Action like the babies and Toddlers Do, (Which even God Counseled in saying "Unless you are like one of these little ones, You shall not enter into the kingdom of heaven"wink You have been trying to Blame God that He Made an Error in the Judgment of Mr and Mrs Adam-Eve, thinking that by thinking this, The Lord would not judge you for your own Offences, when it is Time!

Exactly the same as Adam Did
when God came to visit as He usually did.

God: "Adam, did you eat of the tree I told you not to eat of?" (Adam then replies God)

Adam: This woman You, (God) Gave Me (Translation: It is your fault oh God that you gave me this woman) was the one who gave me the fruit of the Tree and I ate it!

Only Adults Blame others for their Wrongdoings eg Kelvin gives Emeka his car!

"Emeka, you have bashed my car!"

Emeka: "Are you not the one who gave me the car?" Emeka says!

This is The Law, Anyone who commits an Offence, is Liable to be Punished by The Offended!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Willing To Die For Christ Jesus-Are You? / The Hypocrisy Of "Church People" / This Is The Real Reason Pastor Chris Okotie And The Late TB Joshua Had Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.