Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,225 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:50 AM

Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? (1018 Views)

Why I Don’t Have Female Secretaries – Pastor Adeboye / Why Do We Still Have Female Ministers In Church ? / Should female Christians Twerk? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by kelvinkelvinkk(m): 9:23am On Dec 14, 2020
As a seeker of truths, facts, evidence, reason and logic. I find the idea of female Christians completely absurd. if you are a female, the place where yahwehs absurdity becomes completely clear is when you look at Yahwehs sexism. Especially one that totally degrades women.

The dictionary defines a misogynist as "One who hates women." It defines the word "sexist" as:
1. Discrimination based on gender, especially discrimination against women.
2. Attitudes, conditions, or behaviors that promote stereotyping of social roles based on gender
Is yahweh the Bible God yahweh a sexist? Let's look at the evidence( I love evidences ).

We find this in 1 Corinthians chapter 14:

As in all the congregations of the saints, women should remain silent in the churches. They are not allowed to speak, but must be in submission, as the Law says. If they want to inquire about something, they should ask their own husbands at home; for it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

This seems like a straightforward passage. And yahweh is the one who inspired the Bible.
In Isaiah 40:8 yahweh says that the word of the Lord will last forever, and he says the same thing again in 1 Peter 1:24-25. So here we have yahweh, in his eternal and everlasting Word, saying that it is disgraceful for a woman to speak in the church.

This quote from 1 Corinthians 11 is very important:
* But I want you to understand that the head of every man is Christ, the head of a woman is her husband, and the head of Christ is God. Any man who prays or prophesies with his head covered dishonors his head, but any woman who prays or prophesies with her head unveiled dishonors her head--it is the same as if her head were shaven. For if a woman will not veil herself, then she should cut off her hair; but if it is disgraceful for a woman to be shorn or shaven, let her wear a veil. For a man ought not to cover his head, since he is the image and glory of God; but woman is the glory of man. (For man was not made from woman, but woman from man. Neither was man created for woman, but woman for man.) That is why a woman ought to have a veil on her head, because of the angels.
You may find it hard to believe that something that ridiculous is in the Bible, yet if you look it up you will find it is there. You also wonder why the most powerful being in the universe.. All wise all knowing would give a Damn about who covers their hair and who doesn't.. Considering we were all born without hair covers

Then there is this section from 1 Timothy chapter 2:
* Let a woman learn in silence with all submissiveness. I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent.! Wow
It is hard to miss yahwehs meaning when he says something as direct as, "I permit no woman to teach or to have authority over men; she is to keep silent."

If you think about it, you will realize that Yahweh started this type of sexism at the very beginning of the Bible. In Genesis chapter 17 God says:
* This is my covenant, which you shall keep, between me and you and your descendants after you: Every male among you shall be circumcised. You shall be circumcised in the flesh of your foreskins, and it shall be a sign of the covenant between me and you.
God makes no mention of forming any sort of covenant with women.
There are many other examples that we can find in the Bible:

* In John 20:17 Jesus says to Mary: "Touch me not; for I am not yet ascended to my Father," as though the touch of a woman is somehow improper, but a few verses later, is happy to have Thomas touch him.
* In Genesis chapter 3, God punishes Eve, and all women for thousands of years, with greatly increased pain during childbirth. No such pain is inflicted on Adam.
* In Ephesians 5:22-24 we find this: "Wives, submit to your husbands as to the Lord. For the husband is the head of the wife as Christ is the head of the church, his body, of which he is the Savior. Now as the church submits to Christ, so also wives should submit to their husbands in everything."
* In 1 Peter 3:7 we find: "Husbands, in the same way be considerate as you live with your wives, and treat them with respect as the weaker partner and as heirs with you of the gracious gift of life, so that nothing will hinder your prayers."
* In 1 John 2:13, John says, "I write to you, fathers, because you have known him who is from the beginning. I write to you, young men, because you have overcome the evil one. I write to you, dear children, because you have known the Father." No mention is made of women.
* And so on. There are many, many examples like these throughout the old and new testaments.
There are other, broader examples of misogyny that are readily apparent in the Bible as well:
* Are any of Jesus' disciples women? No.
* Are any of the elders in the book of Revelation women? No.
* Are any of the books of the Bible written by women? No.
* Etc...
Yahweh it would seem, wants nothing to do with women.
Keep in mind that the Bible's misogyny has affected society for centuries. Only 6.7% of the whole Nigerian parliament are women, only 11.7 per cent of Board Directors in the country are women. only 7 out of the 109 Senate seats and 14 out of the 360 House of Representative seats are occupied by women. This are obviously borne out of the various subconscious perceptions and followings of this Bible texts and teachings. It's even worse in the Quran.

If you think about it, you will realize that there is something quite odd about this situation. In spite of the fact that the Bible is supposed to be God's eternal Word, modern human beings totally reject God's sexism. Why else would we have so many sexual inequality movements championed by various feminist movements even among Christians. We now have female pastors which is against the instructions in the Bible for instance. Because we know gender inequality is nonsense. There is absolutely no reason to suggest one gender is more relevant than the other. YOU CANNOT FIGHT FOR GENDER EQUALITY AND GO AGAINST THE INSTRUCTIONS IN THE BIBLE OR BE A CHRISTIAN. it does not follow.

If God is going to take the time to write and publish "the Word of God," why does the book contain so many problems?
* Why isn't each page of the Bible astonishing us with its brilliance and insight, and filling us with wonder?
* Why, instead, does the Bible contain so much nonsense or, in this case, bigotry?
* Why are Christians constantly having to justify, rationalize, excuse and explain the Bible? In this case, we find modern Christians trying to defend a God who obviously doesn't rate women on many different levels.

To any unbiased observer like myself. the reason for sexism in the Bible is very easy to understand: The Bible was not written by a "all-knowing", "all-loving", "fully-enlightened" "god". It was written by primitive men who were flagrant sexists. Just look at how men in primitive countries like Afghanistan treat women today. Those are the kind of men who wrote the Bible.
And we all know it -- Christians and non-Christians alike. The reason why modern societies totally reject sexism is because we all know that the Bible's sexism is completely contradictory and completely wrong. It is exactly the same situation we see when Christians face slavery in the Bible. Christians and non-Christians alike reject the Bible's teachings in these areas because the Bible is obviously wrong. The part that is profoundly strange is that, while completely rejecting these parts of the Bible, Chistians will claim that other parts of the Bible are God's word. They are blind to the obvious contradiction because of their utter delusion.
Once you break the delsuion, it is completely obvious: yahweh the Hebrew God is purely mans idea and creation. No two ways to look at it.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:54am On Dec 14, 2020
kelvinkelvinkk:
As a seeker of truths, facts, evidence, reason and logic. I find the idea of female Christians completely absurd. if you .

All you have exhaustedly said is why Does God appear to hate the woman?

Answer,! You Do Not know how great her mess up was.

Number 1, She was the One who Destroyed God's Perfect and Sweet Work on heaven and earth. Remember that kid that threw water colour on your drawing in primary school and you wanted to kill him? Yes that same feeling

2) She was the First to Greatly Offend God

3) She is the one who with One Swoop killed All the souls of the Man, God Happily and Perfectly made.

So, Everything that is wrong with this world, It is the Fault of the woman, That is what God sees and is reminded every day.

Like the Shiit you spilled up there, you just reminded Him of her, for you are an evil soul like her.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:01am On Dec 14, 2020
This is what her Charge looks like!

Count 1
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Committing An Offence Contrary To Commandment No.1 of The Laws of God, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High!

Count 2
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Counseled and Procured thy husband Mr Adam to Eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence Contrary To Commandment No.1 of The Laws of God, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High!

Count 3
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Give to thy husband, Mr Adam, the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, to eat of it, thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence Contrary To Commandment No. 1 of The Laws of God, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 10:25am On Dec 14, 2020
Did God not know she's going to destroy what he created?
Why should God even allow a mere creation destroy his works?

Will your Iron be allowed to burn down your house without your knowledge? is this even possible without your permission/action?

Dtruthspeaker:

All you have exhaustedly said is why Does God appear to hate the woman?

Answer,! You Do Not know how great her mess up was.

Number 1, She was the One who Destroyed God's Perfect and Sweet Work on heaven and earth. Remember that kid that threw water colour on your drawing in primary school and you wanted to kill him? Yes that same feeling

2) She was the First to Greatly Offend God

3) She is the one who with One Swoop killed All the souls of the Man, God Happily and Perfectly made.

So, Everything that is wrong with this world, It is the Fault of the woman, That is what God sees and is reminded every day.

Like the Shiit you spilled up there, you just reminded Him of her, for you are an evil soul like her.

2 Likes

Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 10:48am On Dec 14, 2020
(1)Eve was the last creature in the garden of Eden because God didn't have her in the plan from the start, it was the man's feelings that made God create female human {Genesis 2:18} so God relates with the main creature not the one made as a compliment for the main creature but that doesn't mean God hates the females, in heaven all the angels are the same no genders, and it was because God created just one angelic creature this one is the architect God used in the creation of all other angels. The same is what God has in plan for the earth Adam was supposed to reproduce and bring about many male humans, but God created the female due to Adam's feelings of loneliness!

(2) Nothing was destroyed! Spirits are not subjected to oldage, sickness or death so they don't have anything to do with timing! But humans do because we do grow old, get sick and die. From the beginning till now it's only the creatures made from dust that's been returning to dust every other thing God put in place have all remained intact. So nothing destroyed God's work!

(3) God's place of abode is heaven, he gave humans the privilege to take charge of the earth {Psalms 115:16} but since our first parents rebelled against him and died he turned us into creatures having expiring date but the house he made for us (earth) remains indestructible! Psalms 78:69, 104:5, 119:90; Ecclesiastes 1:4

somehow:

(1)

(2)

(3)
Will your Iron be allowed to burn down your house without your knowledge?

(4)
Is this even possible without your permission/action?

Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 10:55am On Dec 14, 2020
somehow:

Will your Iron be allowed to burn down your house without your knowledge? is this even possible without your permission/action?

I have glass tables in my house my children even when they were babies, did not break them. They put on A/cs, Laptops Phones, and the HD Flats are still on the wall, nothing has happened to them at all.

Now, I confidently leave the house for them, can they burn it? Yes they can.

Should they?

That is where an Enquiry and Investigation Commences, but they have already Burnt Down my house!

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by jesusjnr2020(m): 12:41pm On Dec 14, 2020
Not all those things you see in the Bible were inspired of God. Some were of men like those you quoted which Paul said.

Paul is not God and that the reason God has not followed what Paul taught concerning women but on some occasions has made women not just to speak in churches but to lead them.

The instance you gave of Jesus was interpreted ignorantly because after His resurrection a woman was the first to see Him and also the first one Jesus sent to reveal His resurrection to His disciples not a man.

You should also know that it was only a woman that was permitted by Him to anoint Him for His burial. No man, not even any of His disciples was given that privilege.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by luvmijeje(f): 2:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Thank you OP. A war has been waged on women for centuries. The biggest war against women is religion and culture. Why are they afraid of women?

The war is not just by men but the most hurtful is the war waged by women who have been conditioned by the society.

We have been so conditioned to see ourselves as competitors. That's why you will see women fighting over men. It's the reason why a woman highest aspiration is to marry a wealthy man. It's the reason you will hardly see a woman being lifted by fellow women.

When you see a successful woman, people automatically assume she slept her way up there. But how else can she get up there when she will find it difficult to find a fellow woman who will lift her up. When she even find, the woman automatically sees her as a competitor and not an ally.

And that's why you see our young men accusing women of being Oloshos. What else do you expect to find. You all conditioned them to be Oloshos.

1 Like

Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 2:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

I have glass tables in my house my children even when they were babies, did not break them. They put on A/cs, Laptops Phones, and the HD Flats are still on the wall, nothing has happened to them at all.

Now, I confidently leave the house for them, can they burn it? Yes they can.

Should they?

That is where an Enquiry and Investigation Commences, but they have already Burnt Down my house!

And they have not done anything you did not ask them not to do before?

Tell dummies another lie.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 2:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
(1)Eve was the last creature in the garden of Eden because God didn't have her in the plan from the start, it was the man's feelings that made God create female human {Genesis 2:18} so God relates with the main creature not the one made as a compliment for the main creature but that doesn't mean God hates the females, in heaven all the angels are the same no genders, and it was because God created just one angelic creature this one is the architect God used in the creation of all other angels. The same is what God has in plan for the earth Adam was supposed to reproduce and bring about many male humans, but God created the female due to Adam's feelings of loneliness!

(2) Nothing was destroyed! Spirits are not subjected to oldage, sickness or death so they don't have anything to do with timing! But humans do because we do grow old, get sick and die. From the beginning till now it's only the creatures made from dust that's been returning to dust every other thing God put in place have all remained intact. So nothing destroyed God's work!

(3) God's place of abode is heaven, he gave humans the privilege to take charge of the earth {Psalms 115:16} but since our first parents rebelled against him and died he turned us into creatures having expiring date but the house he made for us (earth) remains indestructible! Psalms 78:69, 104:5, 119:90; Ecclesiastes 1:4

Are you saying God is not an all knowing God (omnipotent) for not knowing his creation needs a woman?

Like a woman was an afterthought forgetting that woman was created the same time man was created?

If you do not know, let me let you know now that both male and female were created the same.

"in the beginning, God created man in his own image and likeness he created them Male and Female".

Go and read your Bible again.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
somehow:

And they have not done anything you did not ask them not to do before?

Tell dummies another lie.

grin Oh they do disobey but they know the difference between Simple Disobedience and Rebellion!

Just as you have in the world, the Punishments for simple offences like loitering, driving without licence etc is not the same for challenge of Ruler (as your evil rulers will say "destabilizing the Cuffment)', so it is with The Lord!
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:21pm On Dec 14, 2020
You surely quote Genesis chapter 1:27 but further information made us know that it wasn't the same time he created them both. It took some time before God created the female.
It was after Adam has named all other creatures that God made him sleep and removed one of his ribs to form a female! 2:18-22
@ Genesis 5:7 There says 'Male and female he created them, on the day (God) created them, he blessed them and named them "Man"' most readers would assume the day literally refers to our twenty four hours, but Apostle Peter further informed us that when God say "a day" it could mean a period of one thousand years before man! 2Peter 3:8

We know you feel like debunking this book and we really appreciate the fact that you're ready to use your power of reasoning for what it's given to do but please calm down a bit don't be too harsh whenever you find someone who wants to chat with you, after all you didn't start this conversation just to talk to yourself you wish someone comes in to reason with you! 1Peter 3:15

Thanks! smiley

somehow:

Are you saying God is not an all knowing God (omnipotent) for not knowing his creation needs a woman?

Like a woman was an afterthought forgetting that woman was created the same time man was created?

If you do not know, let me let you know now that both male and female were created the same.

"in the beginning, God created man in his own image and likeness he created them Male and Female".

Go and read your Bible again.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
You surely quote Genesis chapter 1:27 but further information made us know that it wasn't the same time he created them both. It took some time before God created the female.
It was after Adam has named all other creatures that God made him sleep and removed one of his ribs to form a female! 2:18-22
@ Genesis 5:7 There says 'Male and female he created them, on the day (God) created them, he blessed them and named them "Man"' most readers would assume the day literally refers to our twenty four hours, but Apostle Peter further informed us that when God say "a day" it could mean a period of one thousand years before man! 2Peter 3:8

We know you feel like debunking this book and we really appreciate the fact that you're ready to use your power of reasoning for what it's given to do but please calm down a bit don't be too harsh whenever you find someone who wants to chat with you, after all you didn't start this conversation just to talk to yourself you wish someone comes in to reason with you! 1Peter 3:15

Thanks! smiley

When you read the Bible just from the surface, you would say the above.

No one is debunking the Bible but showing you what it says.

Are you saying there were 2 different creation of humans on earth if you believe 1:27 and 5:7 are different?

Remember that Cain found people living elsewhere after his punishment was melted out to him?

I put the above for you to know how to respond to my questions.

You need to read other theological books when reading the Bible to come to terms with what you find in the Bible.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 3:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

grin Oh they do disobey but they know the difference between Simple Disobedience and Rebellion!

Just as you have in the world, the Punishments for simple offences like loitering, driving without licence etc is not the same for challenge of Ruler (as your evil rulers will say "destabilizing the Cuffment)', so it is with The Lord!

They disobey.
simple.

But the difference here is that you can't determine which of the laws they will break compared to God, so your example is not applicable in this scenario except you are also a creator and omnipotent.

No further story.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 4:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
somehow:

They disobey.
simple.

But the difference here is that you can't determine which of the laws they will break compared to God, so your example is not applicable in this scenario except you are also a creator and omnipotent.

No further story.

The Story Continues!

God installed a Natural Duty and Obligation upon All men to Obey and keep The Law, therefore, we all have A Natural Right to Expect that No One would willfully break The Law.

And this is further reinforced when After Passage of Time, No Laws Are Broken.

Therefore, any who broke The Law, Such Must and Shall Surely Be Punished. It is A Natural Right to Punish An Offender!

Because, The Greatest Law is "Do Not Break The Law"!

Like No One goes to work or office expecting no work or no one goes to his car expecting that it.would not start up.

Neither did you expect that as you have gone out today, someone will kill you!

No! You expect everyone to Obey and Keep the Law Prohibiting killing as they have usually done!
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 6:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

God installed a Natural Duty and Obligation upon All men to Obey and keep The Law, therefore, we all have A Right to Expect that No One would willfully break a Law.

And this is further reinforced when After Passage of Time, No Laws Are Broken.

Therefore, any who broke The Law Must and Shall Surely Be Punished as a matter of Right!

Because, The Greatest Law is "Do Not Break The Law"!

Like No One goes to work or office expecting no work or no one goes to his car expecting that it.would not start up.

Neither did you expect that as you have gone out today, someone will kill you!

No! You expect to Obey and Keep the Law Prohibiting killing as they have usually done!

adam and eve were like babies then with curiosity filled mind. they were not truly adults in thoughts as we have it now because they were created with an adult body but given todler's brains until they ate the forbidden fruits of knowledge.

Maybe you are seeing them as adults of nowadays.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
First bolded!
God's word explained in details after paraphrasing the six days of creation in chapter one of Genesis, note that the first chapter talked about the creation of everything from start to completion but the second chapter explained the way God created the living creatures one after the other.

Second bolded!
I explained from the beginning that Cain married one of his sisters but because the birth of females weren't announced you won't know that Adam had both male and female children. Note how the Bible listed the names of children born from Adam down to Methuselah there was no mention of female children, does that mean females weren't born at all? No! There birth wasn't mentioned because females weren't the creatures God had in mind the first female was created as a compliment for Adam! Genesis 2:18

The highlighted!
True Christians don't read any other theological book alongside the Bible! So you can see that your understanding of the scriptures wasn't solely based on what's found in the Bible but things written in other books (inspired by demons to discredit God's word)

Meanwhile know that God's word never told us that he (God) is omnipotent omniscient or omnipresence, all such ideologies are found not in the Bible but books inspired by demons to discredit God's word. So instead of counting on books from other sources to measure the authenticity of the Bible i'll implore you to start a free home Bible study with the one and only true Christian group JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
You will know exactly what the Bible teach about God and the source of all other religious books considered inspired by most people.

Thanks!

somehow:

When you read the Bible just from the surface, you would say the above.

No one is debunking the Bible but showing you what it says.

Are you saying there were 2 different creation of humans on earth if you believe 1:27 and 5:7 are different?

Remember that Cain found people living elsewhere after his punishment was melted out to him?

I put the above for you to know how to respond to my questions.

You need to read other theological books when reading the Bible to come to terms with what you find in the Bible.

Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
somehow:

adam and eve were like babies then with curiosity filled mind. they were not truly adults in thoughts as we have it now because they were created with an adult body but given todler's brains until they ate the forbidden fruits of knowledge.

Maybe you are seeing them as adults of nowadays.

Eheen! You knew them better than God who made them? shocked So it is possible to know the iPhone better than Steve Jobs or the Camry better than Mr. Toyoda? shocked

Or can it ever be possible for you who was not there for millenials when the case came up in court To Know The Facts or Read the Demeanor (spirit) or Countenance of The Accused BETTER THAN THE JUDGE WHO TRIED THE CASE?

Or you know the Accused, even better than the Accused himself, who never raised or pleaded the defence of Babyhood but rather Truth-Fully Admitted his guilt and passed the blame to his fellow Co-Accused called Confession and Avoidance?

Bros, tend to your own matter, this case was and is and still remains indefensible!

Your posthumous attempt to defend the indefensible and occasion a Retrial, even on the ground of the fact that is impossible for the Accused to have briefed you and engage your services, FAILS WOEFULLY!

And this application was spurious, vexatious, an abuse of process and a complete waste of the time of the court.

Therefore, punitive costs is awarded in the sum of $12,000,000. 00 (Twelve Million Dollars) is Awarded to the Plaintiff for the Embarrassment Brought upon Him!

Case Dismissed!

I Rise! grin
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by truespeak: 6:45pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Eheen! You knew them better than God who made them? shocked So it is possible to know the iPhone better than Steve Jobs or the Camry better than Mr. Toyoda? shocked

Or can it ever be possible for you who was not there for millenials when the case came up in court To Know The Facts or Read the Demeanor (spirit) or Countenance of The Accused BETTER THAN THE JUDGE WHO TRIED THE CASE?

Or you know the Accused, even better than the Accused himself, who never raised or pleaded the defence of Babyhood but rather Truth-Fully Admitted his guilt and passed the blame to his fellow Co-Accused called Confession and Avoidance?

It was and is and still remains indefensible!

Your posthumous attempt to defend the indefensible and occasion a Retrial, even on the ground of the fact that is impossible for the Accused to have briefed you and engage your services, FAILS WOEFULLY!

And this application was spurious, vexatious, an abuse of process and a complete waste of the time of the court.

Therefore, punitive costs is awarded in the sum of $12,000,000. 00 (Twelve Million Dollars) is Awarded to the Plaintiff for the Embarrassment Brought upon Him!

Case Dismissed!

I Rise! grin

[img]https://s5/images/ezgif-2-bb81ab7ea10d.gif[/img]
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 7:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
Dtruthspeaker:

Bros, tend to your own matter, this case was and is and still remains indefensible!

Case Dismissed!

I Rise! grin

Yes because they did not know good from evil until they ate the forbidden fruit just like babies don't know good from evil.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2020
MaxInDHouse:
First bolded!
God's word explained in details after paraphrasing the six days of creation in chapter one of Genesis, note that the first chapter talked about the creation of everything from start to completion but the second chapter explained the way God created the living creatures one after the other.

Second bolded!
I explained from the beginning that Cain married one of his sisters but because the birth of females weren't announced you won't know that Adam had both male and female children. Note how the Bible listed the names of children born from Adam down to Methuselah there was no mention of female children, does that mean females weren't born at all? No! There birth wasn't mentioned because females weren't the creatures God had in mind the first female was created as a compliment for Adam! Genesis 2:18

The highlighted!
True Christians don't read any other theological book alongside the Bible! So you can see that your understanding of the scriptures wasn't solely based on what's found in the Bible but things written in other books (inspired by demons to discredit God's word)

Meanwhile know that God's word never told us that he (God) is omnipotent omniscient or omnipresence, all such ideologies are found not in the Bible but books inspired by demons to discredit God's word. So instead of counting on books from other sources to measure the authenticity of the Bible i'll implore you to start a free home Bible study with the one and only true Christian group JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES.
You will know exactly what the Bible teach about God and the source of all other religious books considered inspired by most people.

Thanks!

Go through that link I posted.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:49pm On Dec 14, 2020
Links! Links!! Links!!!
I'm sorry my dear those links are inspired expressions of demon, if you want to know what the Bible really teach it's better you study the Bible with Jesus' real disciples sent to come and teach you in the comfort of your own home! Matthew 10:11-13

Don't be surprised with what you're hearing now, Jesus taught us that Satan is controlling the affairs of this world including all the social media so don't expect anything worthwhile on the internet if you're not sure that it's a trusted link.

So how much do you know about the source of your so called link?
What are the results that you've heard about the link that's noteworthy?

Well before i go further let me tell you the results of JEHOVAH'S WITNESSES teachings today.
With only the Bible they've gathered over 8,700,000 people from different races throughout the globe, they've disarmed them and made them vow never to raise up weapons against anyone for any reason whatsoever, they believe in love for neighbours so you don't have to worry with dedicated JWs around you, racism and politics are dead in their midst so nobody needs to be scared of the hatred that comes along with the two, their youths don't participate in hooliganism so nobody gets hurt with JWs around.

So tell me what good news has ever resulted from your so called link apart from information that's of no benefit to the audience?

somehow:

Go through that link I posted.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 3:21am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

Yes because they did not know good from evil until they ate the forbidden fruit just like babies don't know good from evil.

Oh, so you indeed dared to answer that you know this better than God, who made them, The Lord God will deal with you on this, for I have no jurisdiction here

Since you know, therefore surely you know that No One Punishes A Crime that is yet to be Committed, but after the commission of the crime or crimes, an enquiry (Trial) is formed to.ascertain the guilt or otherwise of the Accused.

The Accused who is a Material.Fact Admitted Committing the crime and his defence was that it was his Co-Accused who made him commit the crime.

Now, upon his death, You Seek to Change his Defence!

For you do not need to stop at changing his defence, you can also change the fact that he did not even eat the Prohibited Fruit too! undecided

If this was possible, Maina, Mariam Sanders, Orji Uzor Kalu, All Robbers, Rapist, Killers, Convicts can thereafter Come back and Change their Testimony and a Fresh Trial will be conducted on the basis of their Changed Testimony! Smh lipsrsealed
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by truespeak: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

Wrong!

They were Never Convicted for knowing good and evil for that was not the charge or offence!

But rather for Knowing Not To Eat The Fruit which did eat and Confessed to eating, hence the Charge was "Did You eat of the Fruit which I told you not to eat of?"

Of course you know the Answer!
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 9:55am On Dec 15, 2020
truespeak:

Wrong!

They were Never Convicted for knowing good and evil for that was not the charge or offence!

But rather for Knowing Not To Eat The Fruit which did eat and Confessed to eating, hence the Charge was "Did You eat of the Fruit which I told you not to eat of?"

Sweet!

He thought God did not have grounds for His Action, therefore their could have been a flaw. He did not know that it was even Vacuum Tight!

No Flaw anywhere neither was there any loophole he could exploit,.as they say!
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 10:01am On Dec 15, 2020
truespeak:

Wrong!

They were. If it was not because of that, the fruit would not have been forbidden of them.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by truespeak: 10:21am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:

They were. If it was not because of that, the fruit would not have been forbidden of them.

shocked
They were babies, because they were babies, they were Prohibited from eating the Fruit, you say, so what is the wrong here?

You have just Proven that they ate that which they knew not to eat and they have not been eating as Clearly Evidenced and Shown by Eve, who Clearly Told the Serpent, that "God said we should not eat that Fruit Nor Even Touch it!"

Meaning, She Clearly Understood and it was Clear and Settled in her mind and She had Agreed Already with God that she would not be eating the Fruit and would Never Do So for as long as that Law is in force.

Which further shows that she did not EVEN think to eat it Until Satan Told her to!

Dtruthspeaker, I think we should Expand Eve's Charges for them to see! For I have 4 to add to the List you have there!
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by truespeak: 11:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Count 1
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Committing An Offence Contrary To Commandment No.1 of The Laws of God, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High!

Count 2
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Counseled and Procured thy husband Mr Adam to Eat the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence Contrary To Commandment No.1 of The Laws of God, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High!

Count 3
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Give to thy husband, Mr Adam, the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, to eat of it, thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence Contrary To Commandment No. 1 of The Laws of God, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High

Count 4
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Knowingly Breach the Trust of The Lord by Knowingly Eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, in Breach and vBreak of the Trust God Placed in you, thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Trusts, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (TRUST BREAKER)

Count 5
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Knowingly Breached the Agreement between yourself and The Lord God To Refrain from Eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil,Which You did Knowingly Eat thereof, thereby breaching and Breaking the Agreement which you Hold with The Lord God thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Contract, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (COVENANT BREAKER)

Count 6
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Counsel and Procure thy husband, Mr Adam to Breach the Trust of The Lord God in eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, to thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence of Breaching the Trust of The Lord God and Causing him to Give Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Trusts, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF CAUSING ANOTHER TO SIN)

Count 7
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Counsel and Procure thy husband, Mr Adam to Breach the Agreement which he had between himself and The Lord God To Refrain from Eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence of Breaching the Agreement between himself and The Lord God and Causing him to Give Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Contracts, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF CAUSING ANOTHER TO SIN)
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by somehow: 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
truespeak:

shocked
They were babies, because they were babies, they were Prohibited from eating the Fruit, you say, so what is the wrong here?

You have just Proven that they ate that which they knew not to eat and they have not been eating as Clearly Evidenced and Shown by Eve, who Clearly Told the Serpent, that "God said we should not eat that Fruit Nor Even Touch it!"

Meaning, She Clearly Understood and it was Clear and Settled in her mind and She had Agreed Already with God that she would not be eating the Fruit and would Never Do So for as long as that Law is in force.

Which further shows that she did not EVEN think to eat it Until Satan Told her to!

Dtruthspeaker, I think we should Expand Eve's Charges for them to see! For I have 4 to add to the List you have there!

Now that you have agreed that they were babies, compare them with your toddlers of today.
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
truespeak:

shocked

My soul had begun considering that. It is a Great Idea!
Re: Why Do We Even Have Female Christians?? by Dtruthspeaker: 2:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
truespeak:
Count 1

Count 2

Count 3

Count 4
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Knowingly Breach the Trust of The Lord by Knowingly Eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, in Breach and vBreak of the Trust God Placed in you, thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Trusts, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (TRUST BREAKER)

Count 5
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Knowingly Breached the Agreement between yourself and The Lord God To Refrain from Eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil,Which You did Knowingly Eat thereof, thereby breaching and Breaking the Agreement which you Hold with The Lord God thereby Giving Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Contract, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (COVENANT BREAKER)

Count 6
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Counsel and Procure thy husband, Mr Adam to Breach the Trust of The Lord God in eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, to thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence of Breaching the Trust of The Lord God and Causing him to Give Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Trusts, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF CAUSING ANOTHER TO SIN)

Count 7
That You Mrs Eve-Adam, on the ... Day at .... 00hrs, Did Counsel and Procure thy husband, Mr Adam to Breach the Agreement which he had between himself and The Lord God To Refrain from Eating the Fruit of knowledge of good and evil, thereby Causing him to Commit An Offence of Breaching the Agreement between himself and The Lord God and Causing him to Give Personal Offence to The Lord God, Contrary To The Laws of Contracts, Within The Jurisdiction of The Most High! (OFFENCE OF CAUSING ANOTHER TO SIN)

And People think that it is only 1 or 2 offences they commited.

I am really enraged that some pastors are lawyers and policemen, yet they did they not see teach these things!

When I have some time I will bring the other Offences I have also spotted.

(1) (2) (Reply)

WWE Star Undertaker Finds Jesus Christ: From Dead Man To Alive In Christ / . / This Is The Real Reason Pastor Chris Okotie And The Late TB Joshua Had Issues!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 162
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.