Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,649 members, 7,820,257 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:14 PM

Do I Have A Problem - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Do I Have A Problem (251 Views)

He's Having A Problem With His Wife To Be And Her Rich Parents / At 22 I've Never Had A Girlfriend. Is This A Problem? / I Have A Problem With My Roommate. Please Advice Pls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do I Have A Problem by Moreofitnow: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Do I Have A Problem by thatsleepboy1: 9:55am On Dec 14, 2020
Buy a tire, puncture it and be chucking your preeq inside. Onye apari
Re: Do I Have A Problem by dukeprince50: 9:56am On Dec 14, 2020
the number of stupid people on NL is more than target.
Sane people are outnumbered
Re: Do I Have A Problem by Fvckhypocrite(f): 9:57am On Dec 14, 2020
thatsleepboy1:
Buy a tire, puncture it and be chucking your preen inside. Onye apari
Madoo
Re: Do I Have A Problem by fashionhub: 9:57am On Dec 14, 2020
Dig a hole in the ground and do press up
Re: Do I Have A Problem by CandyOps(m): 10:18am On Dec 14, 2020
You sound like you don't put in much energy into the dating game cheesy

Well, just de collect number de go. One must enter all the tickets no fit cut.

I just remember one yellow thick volumptuous auntie I got her number at the mall yesterday. Damn! Those kinda babes that would turn heads anywhere they go.

I was kinda surprised at my confidence but then I've been working out and look extremely great too.

Thinking about that chick gives me an instant hard-on she too fine come get height. Omo!

na to create thread on how to pick up hot chicks oh
Re: Do I Have A Problem by SKhanmi: 10:24am On Dec 14, 2020
Lol. Don't go down that path of paying for sex. It would only disconnect you further. This one the number of women looking for guys are more than the guys themselves. I went to a cool spot this weekend and was shocked. Women everywhere and few men. I suspect you're the problem yourself. Work on that first. That's what happens to introverts when they don't balance their personal development with career , relationship & family. The more unfortunate ones get married immediately after.

(1) (Reply)

Heartbroken On A Birthday / How To Know If Your Boyfriend Would Marry You / Where Ghanaians, Created In Hell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.