Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,486 members, 7,816,149 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:40 AM

I Need A Man That Will Come And Marry Me. Money Is Never A Problem – Slay Queen - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Need A Man That Will Come And Marry Me. Money Is Never A Problem – Slay Queen (3337 Views)

Can You Date And Marry A POS Operator...? / My Girlfriend Gives Me Money & Foodstuff From Her Mum's Shop For Free; Help Pls! / My Ex-boyfriend Sent Me Money (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Man That Will Come And Marry Me. Money Is Never A Problem – Slay Queen by nyramedia001: 11:45am On Apr 08, 2020
Ladies are tired of been single. They are looking for someone they can spend their life with. Some ladies are so rich, so for them to start asking men for money is not necessary to such girls rather they are looking for single men they can spend their money on.

Read More:

https://nyramedia.com/2020/04/i-need-a-man-that-will-come-and-marry-me-money-is-never-a-problem-slay-queen-cries-out.html
Re: I Need A Man That Will Come And Marry Me. Money Is Never A Problem – Slay Queen by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
Seeking an honest mature, open minded, kind hearted, understanding, independent and sexually adventurous woman to talk to, play with, emotionally care for and no time for games
Victor from Ogun State
Hi WhatsApp: 09017224883
Re: I Need A Man That Will Come And Marry Me. Money Is Never A Problem – Slay Queen by ise82(m): 1:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
The man to marry you is the “lady” here and you are the “man”.
Re: I Need A Man That Will Come And Marry Me. Money Is Never A Problem – Slay Queen by aristocratic5(m): 3:23pm On Apr 08, 2020
I will marry u
Re: I Need A Man That Will Come And Marry Me. Money Is Never A Problem – Slay Queen by Kingseex1(m): 4:56pm On Apr 08, 2020
egugun be careful na express u dey go
Re: I Need A Man That Will Come And Marry Me. Money Is Never A Problem – Slay Queen by Edyice: 5:02pm On Apr 08, 2020
Kingseex1:
egugun be careful na express u dey go

grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need A Man That Will Come And Marry Me. Money Is Never A Problem – Slay Queen by Mazugore365: 7:12pm On Apr 08, 2020
These days it is the girls that are looking for boys to marry them. That is not so shocking. The world has really changed. Some girls usually think that they di not need to have men in their life. They only realise their importance when they are successful and have no man in their life.By then they are aged and cannot get the kind of men that they need. They look for marriage partners but men just want to play around. Girls spending money on men is just weird to me. I do not know what my friends would think of me.

1 Like

Re: I Need A Man That Will Come And Marry Me. Money Is Never A Problem – Slay Queen by Brardana: 7:16pm On Apr 08, 2020
We all know that this kind of marriages never last. For a woman to request a man to come and marry her means that the woman has really passed through the hands of many men. It will be amarriage of a few years then it is done for. Even if it goes on for long it will not be that kind of marriage people expect to have.

(1) (Reply)

How Do You Prefer Having Sex In The Dark Or With The Light On? / I Was Denied A Job Because I Was Putting On a Jersey / Don't Ask Or Dig About Ladies Past, It Will Hurt You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.