Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:20 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures (74668 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by 444crop: 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na so my 2nd cousin, American citizen born and raised, came to naija only to fall for an apprentice tailor guy.... What's my own

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
Poin:
You people will say ladies should shoot their shots. Now cuppy is shooting her own, she's being called out � sad :

Forget muggy and the dibia, let's talk about the piece of heaven I just saw on your profile.

You made that?

Can I taste that?

Better yet, hit me with a recipe. Please
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Hopss(m): 11:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
espn:
He is simply saying she should no associate him with his former employee...see comments off track.

soso on polnt.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Havilah9779: 3:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Who's her stylist,abeg.Her dress choice is poor...doesn't flatter her figure at all.Am I the only one seeing this?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by juniorstar(m): 6:48am On Dec 15, 2020
of all the gals Tolani is on a low key. guess she must have a great personality.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Goldmaxx(f): 7:03am On Dec 15, 2020
Kondomatic:
Being brought up in a rich home doesn't automatically make one mature, also some people can be educated and rich but still a child in heart. Sometimes you will see one big girl dating a small boy like that and you will wonder what she's doing with him, it's because, though she's a big girl physically, she's still a child inside and will connect better with younger ones.
age doesn't make you mature either.
it's only in black African countries especially Nigeria that we use age as a yardstick for maturity.
we have grown up babies too.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by xcesspaschal(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2020
I can't believe that i was once in d same class of 47 students in d annunciation seminary
Amaudara with Paschal okechukwu considering wer i am now. God help me please.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Kondomatic(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Goldmaxx:
age doesn't make you mature either.
it's only in black African countries especially Nigeria that we use age as a yardstick for maturity.
we have grown up babies too.
You can't rule out age while talking about maturity because experience is one factor that brings about maturity and experience come with age.

There's a reason God is always painted as an old man with grey overflowing hairs.

Moreover I for one have never seen a mature 10 year old child.

They can be bright, smart and very very intelligent but mature? Hell nay.

16 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Goldmaxx(f): 8:40am On Dec 15, 2020
Kondomatic:
You can't rule out age while talking about maturity because experience is one factor that brings about maturity and experience come with age.

There's a reason God is always painted as an old man with grey overflowing hairs.

Moreover I for one have never seen a mature 10 year old child.

They can be bright, smart and very very intelligent but mature? Hell nay.
you're confusing yourself. maturity can be of different kinds. I'm referring to psychological maturity here and not physical.
Age alone is not a factor for psychological maturity.
I know it's expected as you grow older your sense of reasoning should grow too but we all know it's not always so.
there are 40 years old with the thinking and looks of a teenager. I still maintain age cannot be used to equate reasoning (maturity).

next time you bring God into any topic remember he's a Spirit being.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Kondomatic(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Goldmaxx:
you're confusing yourself. maturity can be of different kinds. I'm referring to psychological maturity here and not physical.
Age alone is not a factor for psychological maturity.
I know it's expected as you grow older your sense of reasoning should grow too but we all know it's not always so.
there are 40 years old with the thinking and looks of a teenager. I still maintain age cannot be used to equate maturity (maturity).

next time you bring go into any topic remember he's a Spirit being.
You're the one confusing yourself.

You said age isn't a yardstick to maturity and I said yes but you can't rule it out. You can't find emotional and intellectual maturity in infants, it's difficult even in teenagers.

Go figure why God is painted the way I said and you will understand why I brought him in.

9 Likes

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by thatigboman: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2020
crossfm:
Pride and stupidity won't let some people be.Even if she tagged you and so what.

Some men behaving like 5year old baby.
As a business man you should know that shutting doors on people will one day come back to hunt you.

Soon you will see him apologising to her.
Most of such apologises is useless, because you have achieved your aim and gotten the attention you craved for.
she wasnt tagging him. She was referring to the original cubana.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Exc2000: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2020
cool

DJ cuppy made an honest mistake. Am also just hearing Cubanas chief priests isn't working for Obi Cubana again, and now owns a bar

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by thatigboman: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2020
espn:
He is simply saying she should no associate him with his former employee...see comments off track.
Nigerians don't read aswear

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by PAWG(m): 11:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Some people's role models wink
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by thatigboman: 11:27am On Dec 15, 2020
kingGerman1:
you guys are not getting cubana is actually a club which she was dere for relaunch bit chief cubana is a former worker of d club but uses d name cubana
it's the foolish chief cubana that should dragged, not cuppy

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by sparko1(m): 11:28am On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
Stop talking about sex,dont corrupt me. I don't agree with your first sentence

Hahahah! Did you just say "Don't corrupt me" LOL!

At least you should have added pun intended!

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Kobicove(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2020
She's just famzing grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Kellie069(m): 11:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
They date irresponsible men too, I'm ashamed on their behalf

Is that why your parents are broke??

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by tot(f): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2020
444crop:
Na so my 2nd cousin, American citizen born and raised, came to naija only to fall for an apprentice tailor guy.... What's my own

Is the apprentice tailor not a human being? That he is an apprentice does not make him any less than someone who is an American citizen.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Johfem(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Kondomatic:
Being brought up in a rich home doesn't automatically make one mature, also some people can be educated and rich but still a child in heart. Sometimes you will see one big girl dating a small boy like that and you will wonder what she's doing with him, it's because, though she's a big girl physically, she's still a child inside and will connect better with younger ones.

Please always try to verify intent before you make accusation

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by SLOVFO(m): 11:30am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerians self! Most Nigerians are incapable of critical reasoning. Everything is all about sex and relationships. I think this is the after effects of watching too many episodes of BBNaija... DJ Cuppy tagged the man because she probably was invited to perform at the relaunch of a bar. And the man was angry for been associated with a bar he formerly was a staff.

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by anochuko01(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
Werey dey disguise undecided undecided
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by chaotik(m): 11:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Spot on ... everybody just saying gibberish... but on the other side cuppy shouldn't be throwing such sensitive shades ....

espn:
He is simply saying she should not associate him with his former employer..see comments off track..

Modified: *EMPLOYER*
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by toye440: 11:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
Yes Ooo no corrupt my baby for me.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by espn(m): 11:32am On Dec 15, 2020
chaotik:
Spot on ... everybody just saying gibberish... but on the other side cuppy shouldn't be throwing such sensitive shades ....

Yes u are very right...She too dey overdo sometimes...
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by ecclize: 11:33am On Dec 15, 2020
Kondomatic:
Maybe because they already have most if not all of the things responsible men give.

And

We all know that irresponsible guys fvck better

So it's more about going for who will give you what you want/need.

this one shock me ooo.

irresponsible guys f**ks better?...
shocked shocked
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by mountmoriah(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Toxicy2kwap:
Does she hv funny looking legs sad
See her skin tone

Nothing abt ds babe screams billionaire's daughter.

Shez too regular abeg.,.and too everywhere
watch your
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by imolile: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2020
ISLAM control Nairaland. they often have the habit of taking down any thing that will open the eyes of deceived multitudes. I just posted some videos and the Video Of Nabeel Qureshi. They unfortunately took it down. Nairaland represent an antichrist . They Protect the error of false Prophet

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FWpqqqZn7Kg

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Kechi Okwuchi Celebrates Her 29th Birthday (pics, Video) / Sir Roger Moore Is Dead, "James Bond" Actor Dies At 89 / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.