Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,218 members, 7,953,807 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:01 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures (74937 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Fvckhypocrite(f): 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

More or less the latter... Everybody dey chase clout these days. tongue
I concur
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Jonathan39: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Are you actually supporting Cully's Foolery grin grin
AFONAMARO:

You are the foolish one actually.

Why not advice him to stop bearing his former employer's name if he doesn't want to be associated with him?
Why ain't he bearing D Angel and Grill Chief Priest? Why Cubana?

He doesn't want to die, but he wants to make heaven!

Hypocrite
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by tot(f): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
444crop:
Hmmmmmm ofcos, mad man good to dey for community but u go gree make ee from your family? Quote me right, I never said am against it, it's her choice

You've even made it worse by using an analogy of a mad man. Na wa for you o. It's her choice, so let her be and not use her as an example online.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by sharpwriter(m): 1:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Openbusiness:
Billionaire daughter, yet 10 Kobo sense no dey dis girl head. Always famzing with all the boys in the hood just because of her desperation to belong. She thinks she can be like Davido wey na rich boy with street credibility. No wonder AJ no wanna marry a fish brain like her, just chop and move on. Her younger sister sef get brain pass am. No b by force to roll with street before you can get socialite acceptance. To Cuppy this tune Get Sense. Small time now boys go change am for u. Maybe na until dey post your nudes with wan mushin danfo driver before u know say u get street credibility, mtchwwwww.

You've just summarized her problem. She wanna belong by force. Na the reason why she use money buy celebrity status be that. grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Abdul9025(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
1diot clown couldn't even notice it was a mistake.. attention seeking foooool
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Kondomatic(m): 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
obailala:
Not sure I understand how a 'rich girl' liking a person you dont expect her to like, amounts to immaturity.
It doesn't. I am just using the girl's exact words to reply her.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by owowa145(m): 2:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Gbayi cubana

But wait oo na crush the girl get for am o what

Or cubana just dey find attention?
Na, she is mocking him instead. The guy was d former chairman of d said club Cuppy went to attend their relaunch. So girl is teasing him grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by crossfm: 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
bukatyne:

He displayed childishness there.

He should have tagged her back and invited her to spend her millions in his newly opened bar.
You must be a smart business girl grin.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Achz(m): 2:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
espn:
He is simply saying she should not associate him with his former employer..see comments off track..

Modified: *EMPLOYER*
come shake me. Oil dey ur head
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by YelloweWest: 2:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
They date irresponsible men too, I'm ashamed on their behalf
Who is irresponsible they have dated?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Achz(m): 2:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
espn:
He is simply saying she should not associate him with his former employer..see comments off track..

Modified: *EMPLOYER*
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by 444crop: 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol.... It's an example with facts so others can learn a thing or two from.... Psych 101
tot:

You've even made it worse by using an analogy of a mad man. Na wa for you o. It's her choice, so let her be and not use her as an example online.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by 444crop: 2:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol....nothing concern me join... No b me go marry her....her choice
Beckysexy:

Lol grin Na she know wetin she see for the guy body. So, just leave her grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by ibuildstuff(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
NobleAngell:
Firstly, that was downright rude. He should have said it in a lot nicer way.
Cuppy on the other hand needs to calm down. She's too much of a busy body abeg. She and Davido are just two peas in a pod.
Lol, he's just seeking attention, so everyone will know dj cuppy is tagging him.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by mozona(m): 3:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Chaiiiii
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by nedekid: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
What a crass and rude man. Very uncouth.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by RedAlert08(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
NobleAngell:
Firstly, that was downright rude. He should have said it in a lot nicer way.
Cuppy on the other hand needs to calm down. She's too much of a busy body abeg. She and Davido are just two peas in a pod.

your use of English is very good. Can I be your friend?

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by KayCee92(m): 4:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
All Otedola female children sha, the kind of men they date ehn. I hope she doesn't fall for this one again

Just imagine the kind of people you engage in arguments daily on NL. This one get brain so.. Lol grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by vikgreen01(m): 5:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
Poin:
You people will say ladies should shoot their shots. Now cuppy is shooting her own, she's being called out � sad :

she should shoot her shot to someone that's happily married and we all know....
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by sirwhyteB(m): 5:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Eze Mmụọ please take it easy with her.

But You Dj Cuppy Biko Zukwaanu Ike.

Stop tagging him
Tag me instead
I no go kwamplain
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by SEGLIZ: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
99thEnemy:

Fati2001 the 19 year old girl grin grin grin
Mohammed would have prefered her at 9 years old. grin grin
Zzor 's case is beyond my expertise grin

this table you are shaking!?

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Nobody: 5:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Chii59:
grin grin
babe how are you doing

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Coinbased: 5:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hmmmm
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by NobleAngell(f): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Boobysmith:

Simple "untag me pls" will do
Exactly
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by NobleAngell(f): 6:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
RedAlert08:

your use of English is very good. Can I be your friend?
Thank you.
ibuildstuff:

Lol, he's just seeking attention, so everyone will know dj cuppy is tagging him.
Yeah
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Qoko: 6:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Think deep, she was just tagging to make mockery of him since he’s no more working with Cubana King, #ifyouknowyouknow
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Highpose24: 8:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
Houseofglam7:
undecided
Get a room plz. You are becoming a nuissance. And if u ever throw empty threats at me i will tell buhari to make sure your recession be on a personal level. Always dishing out empty post, are you an empty vessel? Werey cognify, awo punch lady, abeggi gbo gbo eh.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Yaks02(m): 11:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
They date irresponsible men too, I'm ashamed on their behalf

But I'm an irresponsible guy but I've never met any girl of her caliber angry
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by nwakaibeya1: 2:23am On Dec 16, 2020
�When u are POOR* the only way u make MONEY is to SCAM SPIRITUALY&Physically&all*socalled rich PEOPLE are SCAMMERS physicaly& SPIRITUALY&do charity&PRETEND good B4 SPIRITUALY blind people# now START FROM UR VILLAGE&ASK THOSE WHO MADE MONEY THERE EARLY WHAT THEY DID#THE ROOT OF OCCULT IS VILLAGE WITH THEIR ARMS IN TOWNSHIP where u are#who on earth can chalenge my JUSTICE GOD ordained unbelevable authority&truth revealed.I am FIRSTSONABOVEALLSONS&u cant understand me if u are not POWERFUL.i said we own the NIGHT&territory EVIL PEOPLE operates&u dont know there so just read&be informed but if u follow me we give u PEACE&LIGHT&UNBELEVABLE POWER to be above all EVIL&u make money at GOD's pace which is very gentle and tailored accordingly by his guide and promises of patience..John 6,60-68

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Scalet: 9:45am On Dec 16, 2020
You seff never grow finish, big girl dating small boys get reasons oo, most of them small boys get grace wey no be your papa mate,don't look down on anybody cause of age,maturity no be by age
Kondomatic:
Being brought up in a rich home doesn't automatically make one mature, also some people can be educated and rich but still a child in heart. Sometimes you will see one big girl dating a small boy like that and you will wonder what she's doing with him, it's because, though she's a big girl physically, she's still a child inside and will connect better with younger ones.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ini Edo Seems Happy Despite Divorce, Flaunts Her Beauty (photos) / Obi Cubana Gifts His Wife, Ebele, A 2021 Mercedes Benz GLE 53 (Pictures) / Lockdown: DJ Cuppy Washes Her Range Rover By Herself (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.