Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,220 members, 7,818,759 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures (74690 Views)

Tiwa Savage Slams Motolani Alake Of Pulse For Tagging Her Brand ‘Struggling’ / ShootYourShotGoneWrong: Simi Slams Fan For Tagging Her Husband, Adekunle Gold / Daddy Showkey Apologizes To Lepacious Bose For Tagging Her As “Mumu” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Jonathan39: 12:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Some of you are ignorantly foolish, let assume someone took a picture with your ex and tag you, you will clap for the person. Mumu
crossfm:
Pride and stupidity won't let some people be.Even if she tagged you and so what.

Some men behaving like 5year old baby.
As a business man you should know that shutting doors on people will one day come back to hunt you.

Soon you will see him apologising to her.
Most of such apologises is useless, because you have achieved your aim and gotten the attention you craved for.

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Kokaine(m): 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
JovialJune:
I like the elder sister more, she is kind of, in her lane, even the younger sister is not everywhere, cuppy should tune it down.
Yes. She kind of jumps at everyone. Let her calm down and get married before 30years oh. If not Linda ikeji will tell her the story

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by JordanMichael(m): 12:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Maybe she wants to him some GELATO grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by africandictator(m): 12:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
That ugly fat ass Cubana man. Mans couldn’t go in her DMs!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Ishilove: 12:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Very immature asshole.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by femi4: 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
All Otedola female children sha, the kind of men they date ehn. I hope she doesn't fall for this one again
It's called love, you soon find your flawless man. Hope you're perfect sha
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Abdanny2000(m): 12:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
In want talk as if in no like the banny
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by onyenatruchi: 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
all these yoruba women disturbing igbo men should stop this 2020. it should not cross over to 2021. this is unacceptable. is high time yoruba women friend zoned yoruba men and leave Igbo alone. we don't need you old cargoes and we will never marry you

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by pocohantas(f): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
mariahAngel:

Most Nigerians are too bitter and angry to relate with free spirited/playful people.
They get mad at you for even breathing.

Awon oju aye! Them plenty for nairaland!

Their matter dey tire me sha. Very angry set of people, always seeing things that are not there. If na only me dey this world, Cuppy go just dey enjoy her cruise. Wetin concern me? grin

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Iceman296: 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
Immature guy!!
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Buksaylor: 12:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Despirado121:
Celebrity barman Cubana Chief Priest has called out celebrity disc jockey DJ Cuppy for tagging him on her pictures, Igbere TV reports.

Born Pascal Okechukwu, Cubana Chief Priest shared a screenshot of his chat which showed he was getting notifications from DJ Cuppy’s tags on Instastories on Monday.

He said she should stop tagging him and let him be.

“@cuppymusic pls stop tagging me carelessly, dem send you, Abeg free me, since yesterday till now. You just dey tag me back to back smh.. why so annoying,” he said.

DJ Cuppy was at the re-opening of Cubana nightclub where Cubana Chief Priest formerly worked on December 13.

Cubana Chief Priest ended his relationship with his boss and chairman of nightclub chain Cubana Group, Obi Cubana in September.

He now runs his own nightclub named De Angels Bar and Grill located in Owerri, Imo State capital.

https://igberetvnews.com/1375318/dem-send-cubana-chief-priest-slams-dj-cuppy-tagging-pictures/

Clout chasing....
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Blessedassuranc(f): 12:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kondomatic:
Being brought up in a rich home doesn't automatically make one mature, also some people can be educated and rich but still a child in heart. Sometimes you will see one big girl dating a small boy like that and you will wonder what she's doing with him, it's because, though she's a big girl physically, she's still a child inside and will connect better with younger ones.

So on point
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by demmy1981: 12:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=Liposure post=97055176]Fimile cuppy fimile mosemo cuppy fimile

Kas! One of my fovourites that year.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Seyzcham91(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
angry
Zzor:
They date irresponsible men too, I'm ashamed on their behalf
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Christmentor(m): 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Despirado121:
Celebrity barman Cubana Chief Priest has called out celebrity disc jockey DJ Cuppy for tagging him on her pictures, Igbere TV reports.

Born Pascal Okechukwu, Cubana Chief Priest shared a screenshot of his chat which showed he was getting notifications from DJ Cuppy’s tags on Instastories on Monday.

He said she should stop tagging him and let him be.

“@cuppymusic pls stop tagging me carelessly, dem send you, Abeg free me, since yesterday till now. You just dey tag me back to back smh.. why so annoying,” he said.

DJ Cuppy was at the re-opening of Cubana nightclub where Cubana Chief Priest formerly worked on December 13.

Cubana Chief Priest ended his relationship with his boss and chairman of nightclub chain Cubana Group, Obi Cubana in September.

He now runs his own nightclub named De Angels Bar and Grill located in Owerri, Imo State capital.

https://igberetvnews.com/1375318/dem-send-cubana-chief-priest-slams-dj-cuppy-tagging-pictures/

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Cantonese: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
crossfm:

Thanks.
It's really painful seeing adults behave as kids just for attention and social media likes.

If he is wise,such post means more to him as a business man.You never can tell who your next business partner will be.

Exactly.

Words and actions of today in a lot of cases turn out to trouble the tomorrow of many.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Beckysexy(f): 12:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
444crop:
Na so my 2nd cousin, American citizen born and raised, came to naija only to fall for an apprentice tailor guy.... What's my own

Maybe the tailor guy got it big down their grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Adeoyelee: 12:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Zzor:
They date irresponsible men too, I'm ashamed on their behalf

Abeg I want u to enlight me on something.
1. How do u know or categorize irresponsible people?
2. How do u know or categorize responsible people?
3. One of otedola's daughter dated Mr eazi, so is mr eazi not responsible enough?
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Ceasardgreat(m): 12:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
It's a mistake . I think she wanted to tag Obi Cubanna to this..
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Freelane33(m): 12:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Marketing strategy , she be dj nah
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by AFONAMARO: 1:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
espn:
He is simply saying she should not associate him with his former employer..see comments off track..

Modified: *EMPLOYER*

You can't be bearing "Emma First Bank" and be warning people not to associate with First Bank.
If you don't fancy dog meat, then don't cook/share the meat with your pot.

He should stop bearing his former employer's name (Cubana).

People like him wants to make heaven without dying

1 Like

Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by AFONAMARO: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jonathan39:
Some of you are ignorantly foolish, let assume someone took a picture with your ex and tag you, you will clap for the person. Mumu

You are the foolish one actually.

Why not advice him to stop bearing his former employer's name if he doesn't want to be associated with him?
Why ain't he bearing D Angel and Grill Chief Priest? Why Cubana?

He doesn't want to die, but he wants to make heaven!

Hypocrite
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by 444crop: 1:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hmmmmmm ofcos, mad man good to dey for community but u go gree make ee from your family? Quote me right, I never said am against it, it's her choice
tot:

Is the apprentice tailor not a human being? That he is an apprentice does not make him any less than someone who is an American citizen.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by 444crop: 1:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nne d thing over sweet my cousin and now she is back maybe to go and marry him
Beckysexy:

Maybe the tailor guy got it big down their grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by nduwale: 1:12pm On Dec 15, 2020
Who should a DJ Tag?

A: Medical Doctors.
B: Importers and Expoters
C: club owners
D: only Responsible men.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Beckysexy(f): 1:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
444crop:
Nne d thing over sweet my cousin and now she is back maybe to go and marry him
Lol grin Na she know wetin she see for the guy body. So, just leave her grin
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Adeoyelee: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
is mr eazi irresponsible?

Thank u for this question.
I don't know why it's easy for some people to call other people in a relationship irresponsible.

What are their yardstick of irresponsible?
Is it by taking drugs, smoking, taking alcohol, womanizing or assault a lady?

I think if it's by what I mentioned above then they are wrong. Cos majority of Nigeria youth either smoke, take alcohol, take drugs or womanize.
While minority of them do assault women.

Even majority of the people that they see as responsible falls into one of the categories that I stated. The difference is just that they were able so see or heard of some people's own, while it is the opposite for others.

They should just remember that NOBODY BE SAINT
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by cattylove7(f): 1:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Poin:
You people will say ladies should shoot their shots. Now cuppy is shooting her own, she's being called out �
his married mr www.cattylove.com
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by Angelfrost(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fvckhypocrite:
Gbayi cubana

But wait oo na crush the girl get for am o what

Or cubana just dey find attention?

More or less the latter... Everybody dey chase clout these days. tongue
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by bukatyne(f): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
crossfm:
Pride and stupidity won't let some people be.Even if she tagged you and so what.

Some men behaving like 5year old baby.
As a business man you should know that shutting doors on people will one day come back to hunt you.

Soon you will see him apologising to her.
Most of such apologises is useless, because you have achieved your aim and gotten the attention you craved for.

He displayed childishness there.

He should have tagged her back and invited her to spend her millions in his newly opened bar.
Re: Cubana Chief Priest Slams DJ Cuppy For Tagging Him On Pictures by peppermint7(m): 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cubana chief priest Bleep up gon
Too childish
E for just inbox am case closed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Linda Ikeji Shows Off Jacuzzi, 'My View Is Better Than Anything I Ever Imagined' / Ray Hushpuppi Shows Off His Versace Bedroom And His New Gucci Swag (Photos) / Adesua Etomi Nurses Banky W After His Cancer Surgery

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.