Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,711 members, 7,816,917 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos (7165 Views)

Obama's Daughter, Malia Changes Surname, Drops Obama / Barack Obama's Daughter, Sasha Smoking Marijuana In Public goes viral / Biden Wins More Votes Than Any Candidate In US History, Breaks Obama's Record (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by owobokiri(m): 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
His daughters act "wild" tho..
The other one smokes, then this one turns up looking like Blac Chyna
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by lkillbrokehoes: 2:38pm On Dec 14, 2020
Failed parenting, look at this small girl of yesterday that was so little when her father emerged the president of USA, Obama and Michelle failed as a parent, they are supposed to be role models not this nonsense

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by nanakgh(m): 2:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Most of the idiots supporting Trump are ibos. I can bet my last kobo you're ibo. It's alright to be ibo, wtf.

I’ve read the exchanges between you two since it began. The guy introduced Obama’s moral character into the convo but when u attacked Trump’s own moral failings he quickly asked what it had to do with anything. At that point you should have disengaged, cos you’re not having the argument with an honest person. When it comes to Trumpists, the hypocrisy and double standards are through the roof so for the sake of my own sanity I choose to simply not engage with them as much

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Womanizer(m): 3:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
This small girl don big like this? cheesy
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Hushbingo: 3:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:
Damn.
Small girl of yesterday. I wonder what her dad would say

*modified*
The people calling her prostitute are the same people supporting 74yr old womanizer Trump.
Same Trump that slept with a IndecentStar.
Hypocrisy is a Nigerian
OP is that not nairamarley behind the foreign olosho ?
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Goldmaxx(f): 4:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Obama's administration killed the US that's why 81mil people voted for the dems.
You ibo people ehn.
must you always bring Igbo into everything?
any president of America's policies would affect everyone regardless of tribe. so reason well.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Rahkman: 5:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
To fûck ck sasha obama come dey hungry me now grin
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Kobicove(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Even Chelsea Clinton was never this wild! undecided
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by TruthDefender(m): 5:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
She's young and doing what young people do... Hanging out with friends and having fun.

Nothing to see here.. NEXT !

4 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Nobody: 6:05pm On Dec 14, 2020
Photoshop
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Djamel(m): 6:10pm On Dec 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The daughter also smoke.

DAT is the immorality Democrats would always teach this world. Reason Christians were supporting Trump. At least republicans are conservatives about certain lifestyles.

Expect gay parade in Nigeria once Biden is sworn in. My only issue with Trump is his racist tendencies but these democrats will surely destroy the world.

You judge people because they smoke?

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:14pm On Dec 14, 2020
Djamel:

You judge people because they smoke?

No judging. But can you teach me what it means or people to behave indecently in the public?
And also tell me if you would wish your daughter to smoke weed?
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Nobody: 6:15pm On Dec 14, 2020
IGBOSON1:
She's dolled up like a slut! sad
she'd soon declare she is a demisexual. Karma will locate all the leftists leaders that want to turn the world upside down.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Nobody: 6:18pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Obama's administration killed the US that's why 81mil people voted for the dems.
You ibo people ehn.
lol with at least 40% dead voters

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Djamel(m): 6:29pm On Dec 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:

No judging. But can you teach me what it means or people to behave indecently in the public?
And also tell me if you would wish your daughter to smoke weed?

Honestly,i dont have a problem with any of my daughters smoking weed
I do, by the way.reasons best known to me.it hasnt stopped me from being responsible and productive to my family and community.

Theres nothing indescent bout that picture if you ask me.
All this fuss is because she's obama's daughter. I see a young girl exploring life. Hanging out with friends and living her youthful years.

And the guy behind, might be educated.
Most of y'all keep calling him a tout grin

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by UndauntedYOCA(f): 6:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
SpecialAdviser:
The daughter also smoke.

DAT is the immorality Democrats would always teach this world. Reason Christians were supporting Trump. At least republicans are conservatives about certain lifestyles.

Expect gay parade in Nigeria once Biden is sworn in. My only issue with Trump is his racist tendencies but these democrats will surely destroy the world.
I'm thinking towards an increase in terrorist attacks.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by SpecialAdviser(m): 6:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
Djamel:

Honestly,i dont have a problem with any of my daughters smoking weed
I do, by the way.reasons best known to me.it hasnt stopped me from being responsible and productive to my family and community.

Theres nothing indescent bout that picture if you ask me.
All this fuss is because she's obama's daughter. I see a young girl exploring life. Hanging out with friends and living her youthful years.

And the guy behind, might be educated.
Most of y'all keep calling him a tout grin

I also have friends who smoke weed and are fine. Same way there are those who drink alcohol and are fine. But bro, have u counted those who got their lives damaged on weed? Many people people have ran mad, some live unstable life, some do crime after smoking, some do rape , in fact many negatives that come with weed. Generally if you don't smoke, you are always on a better track.

And for a woman, its a no no. Majority of women that smoke are into big time olosho. Many live a very wayward life. Many of them cannot build a stable home. Yes, you can count one or two that doesn't matter but bros majority misbehave.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Beverlyjean(f): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
Adekamkpe23:

Gay policies won't affect me, I'm not a homosexual. The policy that will affect me is economic policy.

Does affect u dont mean it cant affect ur child....
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by usedcardealerph(m): 7:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
and all of them up there believed it's Obama's daughter...smh
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by privaldo: 12:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
Immorality and exposure of ones nudity is now considered a norm in this curse generation. May God help His people.

While stealing, unaccountability and lying was the norm in your generation. God save your generation, retard.

2 Likes

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by privaldo: 12:21am On Dec 15, 2020
FarahAideed:
You can never see any of Donald's Trump kids dressed like olosho and smoking like chimney ...I pity the fools that look up to Obama

Oga mind your business and leave Obama that doesn't know you exist.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 12:28am On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
privaldo:

While stealing, unaccountability and lying was the norm in your generation. God save your generation, retard.
[/s] Another juvenile deliquent spotted. But I do not blame you. I blame Nairaland for allowing degenerates like you access.
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by privaldo: 12:35am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Another juvenile deliquent spotted. But I do not blame you. I blame Nairaland for allowing degenerates like you access.

grin grin grin Of everything your brain could come up with, it's age shaming (laughable grin). Your age doesn't determine your reasoning ability as you have just proved, accept the fact that your generation ruined Nigeria and kept it in its present state.

The word is spelt "delinquent" and not "deliquent". Now run along, Old man.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by PrideofLincoln1(m): 12:38am On Dec 15, 2020
FarahAideed:
You can never see any of Donald's Trump kids dressed like olosho and smoking like chimney ...I pity the fools that look up to Obama
Melania was a whooore who used to pose nude. Shut your chops up. You are a know nothing clown.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 12:40am On Dec 15, 2020
[s]
privaldo:

grin grin grin Of everything your brain could come up with, it's age shaming (laughable grin). Your age doesn't determine your reasoning ability as you have just proved, accept the fact that your generation ruined Nigeria and kept it in its present state.

The word is spelt "delinquent" and not "deliquent". Now run along, Old man.
[/s] Keep shut stupid. Have you even passed JAMB? Your mates are busy reading for UTME and you are here disturbing Nairaland with your online stupidity.
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by juniorstar(m): 12:42am On Dec 15, 2020
she is probably high on something and she is wet down there!
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by privaldo: 1:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Jashub:
[s][/s] Keep shut stupid. Have you even passed JAMB? Your mates are busy reading for UTME and you are here disturbing Nairaland with your online stupidity.

grin grin grin grin You should be worried that after passing JAMB, you can't spell delinquent. Total waste of resources.

1 Like

Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by Jashub: 1:09am On Dec 15, 2020
privaldo:

grin grin grin grin You should be worried that after passing JAMB, you can't spell delinquent. Total waste of resources.
Go and pass JAMB then come back and talk to me.

P.S: By the way, you will never get medicine with the kind of stupidity you keep displaying.
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by joyandfaith: 3:02am On Dec 15, 2020
privaldo:

Is Jamb a spelling test?
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by FarahAideed: 4:17am On Dec 15, 2020
privaldo:

Oga mind your business and leave Obama that doesn't know you exist.

And he knows you exist ko?
Re: Obama's Daughter Breaks Internet With New Delicious Photos by privaldo: 9:39am On Dec 15, 2020
joyandfaith:

Is Jamb a spelling test?

At least someone, who claims to have passed it should know how to spell.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Breaking News: Polish President Feared Dead In Russian Plane Crash / Washington State Governor Declares Trump Enemy Of America / South Africa, The Land Of Rapists, Pedophiles And Savages - Child Sexual Abuse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.