Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:30 AM

(UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue - Phones (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue (4137 Views)

Since Facebook Is Having Trouble Let Me Update My Gallery Here. / The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND / Xiaomi Users Only: Screenshot Your Home Wallpaper. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by shorelink: 7:25am On Dec 22, 2020
Wahala for Transsion Marketers. . . grin grin grin grin grin
victorix:

Nguom, Pretiboi, Shakinat. See them. New set don come.

Lol, all these Infinix people, have you solved all the problems on your thread? Is it not the Infinix thread I just visited now, with lots of problems and complain. Abi because the people didn't open new thread to complain? Even if the guy wants to go to another brand it's definitely not Infinix or tecno. See how mobilize una self for here dey do crusade. grin
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by shorelink: 7:34am On Dec 22, 2020
Abi, maybe you don put wetin u nor suppose put.
Farizzy:

Mayb there are too many stuffs on the device
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by shorelink: 7:40am On Dec 22, 2020
wink wink wink
kennyflames:

software issue maybe Flashing might help

or check battery health
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by chapelaries: 7:46am On Dec 22, 2020
Just that moment i started thiking of getting a xiaomi phone lipsrsealed
henrygold100:
My xiaomi phone, redmi note 7 pro just offed by itself when I was playing game and refused to on since then. Or will I say it's on and off repeatedly, but not oning fully. It stops at (redmi powered by xiaomi) and offs again
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by chapelaries: 7:47am On Dec 22, 2020
Does this cause a device to malfunction?, i never knew ooo
OneKinGuy:
Did u root the phone?
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by chapelaries: 7:49am On Dec 22, 2020
Even Memory card too. . This is new to me ooo
Meister:
If there's a memory card on it you remove it and try to on the phone again

If not you'll have to flash the device
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by chapelaries: 7:50am On Dec 22, 2020
Really
biztyb:

Whether he root the phone or not that device redmi note 7 na trash.
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by chapelaries: 7:52am On Dec 22, 2020
shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool shocked cool
biztyb:

See procedures for trying to bring back a dead phone back to life grin
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by survillematrix: 7:54am On Dec 22, 2020
Better Wahala grin grin grin
shorelink:
Wahala for Transsion Marketers. . . grin grin grin grin grin
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by survillematrix: 7:56am On Dec 22, 2020
Make he check well abeg. . .
shorelink:
Abi, maybe you don put wetin u nor suppose put.
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by survillematrix: 7:57am On Dec 22, 2020
Just like factory reset. . .
sagieramos:

Press power button to turn it on, immediately, press the volume up button to load the recovery page. Use volume up/down button to navigate and use the power button to select "clear data"

Your phone would reboot as new.

ND: your Google account and an hotspot would be needed to activate your device

Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by survillematrix: 7:59am On Dec 22, 2020
Is Transsion devices better?
Pretiboi:

That device is full of virus abeg
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by survillematrix: 8:05am On Dec 22, 2020
Have you solved all the problems on Infinix and tecno's thread? - They keep adding to their problems daily with the introduction of their new devices every month. . . RUBBISH!!!
Brownpeanut:

You guys are doing a very good hatchet job. I'm sure your aim is to talk trash to get the page moving. Have you solved all the problems on Infinix and tecno's thread?
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by mathefaro(m): 2:06pm On Dec 22, 2020
chapelaries:
Just that moment i started thiking of getting a xiaomi phone lipsrsealed
If you're really serious about getting a good phone, you'll ignore the trolls on this thread. I've been using Xiaomi redmi products since 2015 so believe me if I tell you that it's true value for money. This is not in anyway to cajole you into buying one, just stating the facts. Below is the picture of few of the ones I've used over the years and the highest problem I've had with any of them is a broken screen which were replaced with quality AAA screens.

Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by Chuksteric(m): 3:34pm On Dec 22, 2020
biztyb:

Stop using all this trash devices and get yourself a better one from a better brand
Better brand like??
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by henrygold100: 2:57pm On Jan 12, 2021
update!!!! God is wonderful, no be say na beans this phone good, u no go use am compare other big brands buh the phone de try abeg. na why I begin use am in the first place
Re: (UPDATE!!)Xiaomi Users Come And Save A Brother This Xmas, Phone Is Having Issue by Samflame1: 3:19pm On Jan 12, 2021
talktalk4u:
They claim the phone is a gaming machine now come and see dead machine . Boycott Xiaomi Nigeria its a low quality of the real xiaomi china
Mr Man talk say you no get money to buy redmi devices... stop to dey talk nonsense undecided
talktalk4u:
They claim the phone is a gaming machine now come and see dead machine . Boycott Xiaomi Nigeria its a low quality of the real xiaomi china
Mr Man talk say you no get money to buy redmi devices... stop to dey talk nonsense

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Should I Buy Oraimo 27000mah Or Romoss 3000mah / How To Create New Plmn On Galaxy S6- Photo / New Settings To Power All Apps With MTN Whatsapp Bundle

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.