Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,094 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:36 PM

The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND (5164 Views)

Top 10 States With The Highest Number Of Internet Users In Nigeria / Xiaomi Users Only: Screenshot Your Home Wallpaper. / What Xiaomi Users On Nairaland Caused.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:02pm On Jun 01, 2021
Well if you are observant and also active in Nairaland phones section you'll notice that you won't go far without seeing a post for an one sale xiaomi phone. cheesy
Which has led me to ask our Nairaland branch of xiaomi users is there something we should know that you are not telling us grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:04pm On Jun 01, 2021
moregringringrin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
Extragringringrin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:06pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin

1 Like

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by rottable(m): 12:10pm On Jun 01, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Well if you are observant and also active in Nairaland phones section you'll notice that you won't go far without seeing a post for an one sale xiaomi phone. cheesy
Which has led me to ask our Nairaland branch of xiaomi users is there something we should know that you are not telling us grin

Just wait! They are coming for your head
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by thesolutions(m): 12:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
They want to upgrade to a newer model. The old model is good for Tecno users. It will save them from transsion company.

53 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Mexzy4sho(m): 12:29pm On Jun 01, 2021
grin grin grin cheesy
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:37pm On Jun 01, 2021
thesolutions:
They want to upgrade to a newer model. The old model is good for Tecno users. It will save them from transsion company.
Abi swap option no dey xiaomi outlets
Or is it that the phones dey bad to the extent that if you no quick upgrade am It go choke you......signing out

6 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 12:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
rottable:

Just wait! They are coming for your head
they will avoid this thread like pothole watch and seegrin......signing out

1 Like

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by thesolutions(m): 12:57pm On Jun 01, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
Abi swap option no dey xiaomi outlets
Or is it that the phones dey bad to the extent that if you no quick upgrade am It go choke you......signing out
Xiaomi is not Itel that will convert a phone motherboard to a new phone model by creating new case.

31 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:05pm On Jun 01, 2021
thesolutions:
Xiaomi is not Itel that will convert a phone motherboard to a new phone model by creating new case.
But that itel can last for more than 5 years without you running out to go change itcheesy......signing out

1 Like

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Nobody: 1:18pm On Jun 01, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
But that itel can last for more than 5 years without you running out to go change itcheesy......signing out
hmmm,..............
anyways am Just Passing
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by MrBONE2(m): 1:27pm On Jun 01, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

WhaaataaFaackcheesy

Those phones were sold out to Trassion Fans who might have wanted to commit Suicide because of their failed Trassion-Crabs devices,

As you can see Bwana grin
By Doing so my Buddys hayaaf gone along way to prevent Hyper Bloody Pressure and committing of Suicide by your Fellow Trassion Fans grin

I Hayaaf said Da bitter Truth, You and your Trassion Buddys can't Catch meeee grin grin grin

16 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 1:30pm On Jun 01, 2021
MrBONE2:

WhaaataaFaackcheesy

Those phones were sold out to Trassion Fans who might have wanted to commit Suicide because of their failed Trassion-Crabs devices,

As you can see Bwana grin
Do so by my Buddys hayaaf gone along to prevent Hyper Bloody Pressure and Suicide from your Fellow Trassion Fans grin

I Hayaaf said that bitter Truth, You and your Trassion Buddys can't Catch meeee grin grin grin
Honestly i wont put my brain through the torture of reading what you wrote thank you and quote me when you are serious......signing out

2 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by MrBONE2(m): 1:32pm On Jun 01, 2021
HONESTFACT101:

[color=#550000]Honestly i wont put my brain through the torture of reading what you wrote thank you and quote me when you are serious......Run out[ grin/color]

grin grin
Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Flamees(m): 3:21pm On Jun 01, 2021
Honestly that's what I dey fear

1 Like

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by sunshineV(f): 3:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
i'm more concerned abt how much they are selling the old phones (70k upwards). no one would buy camon 15 premier league at 50k today. useless bunch

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Jones90: 4:03pm On Jun 01, 2021
OP i think people do that just to upgrade to the latest version

Personally, I've used redmi 7 when it was newly launched. Later gave it to my wife and upgraded to note 8. The R7 served us for almost 2 yrs before my wife sold it 26k early this year and bought Redmi N9. (Mind you, i bought it 33k as of then and after 22 months, she still sold it 26k which means Xiaomi products has after-use value). And before she sold the R7, it was still in perfect condition both the battery was still very very strong. In fact, the R7 was without any issue (After 22months of usage).

Currently, my wife and i are using Redmi note 9. And it has never developed any fault whatsoever. I've used Redmi 7, Redmi note 8 (was stolen after 9 months) and currently Redmi note 9.

So OP are you saying if par a venture i later decided to upgrade to Redmi note 10 tomorrow (which I'm currently working on), it means my Redmi Note 9 is/was faulty

Note: I'm not a Xiaomi marketer etc, and i can't come to public forum like NL to deceive people to buy Xiaomi products. What I'm saying is based on my experience.

I don't know of others and I'm not speaking for anyone rather myself. Thanks

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Emjace(m): 4:34pm On Jun 01, 2021
People sell their xiaomi phones with pride

12 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Obaiyski(m): 5:40pm On Jun 01, 2021
The is because Xiaomi chunking out phones every quarter from - MI - Redmi - Poco - Black Shark, is the reason people are selling to upgrade. Because Xiaomi is innovative with shekene money you don grab machine

11 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by achorladey: 5:44pm On Jun 01, 2021
Obaiyski:
The is because Xiaomi chunking out phones every quarter from - MI - Redmi - Poco - Black Shark, is the reason people are selling to upgrade. Because Xiaomi is innovative with shekene money you don grab machine

Everything get im own season. Op see it as an open season for buying and selling Xiaomi. I think the Redmi ten series na im declare the season open.

Don't forget the EXODUS is towards XIAOMI

5 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Obaiyski(m): 5:55pm On Jun 01, 2021
achorladey:

Everything get im own season. Op see it as an open season for buying and selling Xiaomi. I think the Redmi ten series na im declare the season open.
His common sense didn't tell him this, that people are still rushing to buy the used phones as they advertised them without minding if it is second hand.
All this thread they create to troll Xiaomi is always dumb. They're only making the brand to be more popular

17 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by shogsman(m): 5:56pm On Jun 01, 2021
HONESTFACT101:
I sold one myself last week and I am buying another brand new xaoimi this week,you don't have a meaningful point mister, people buy and sell phones all the time.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by sureteeboy(m): 6:14pm On Jun 01, 2021
thesolutions:
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by donbenie(m): 6:35pm On Jun 01, 2021
I used Xiaomi MI Max 3 before upgrading to my current Redmi k30 Ultra..

So according to your reasoning..

Putting my Mi Max 3 up for sale is an exodus from Xiaomi?

Below is the list of the top 10 most popular phones currently on Gsmarena..

The TOP SEVEN ARE ALL XIAOMI DEVICES..

YOU CAN SUCK ON THAT WHILE SIGNING OUT..

Xiaomi knows their mates and it is not TRASHION..

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by completeskills: 7:59pm On Jun 01, 2021
This thread is a perfect example of deductive argument that is invalid I.e formal fallacy in logic.
People don't always sell because they want to deviate to other brands. They also sell because they want to upgrade to a higher model. One of my moniker is among those you put up there as an example. I sold mine because I went for a higher model. Redmi 9T actually.

11 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Ahumanbeing: 8:19pm On Jun 01, 2021
Lol werey xiaomi fans always barking and always quarrelling cheesy
The real ipob cheesy

1 Like

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by allandutch: 8:36pm On Jun 01, 2021
Well, people also sell their used iPhones and Samsungs in phone section all the time. Why aren't you asking them if there's something they're not telling you?

14 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 01, 2021
Though the way you presented the thread signifies mockery, but I'll forgive your ignorance.

We've got many amazing xiaomi phones in the market now, and people just wanna test out different things. Someone with Poco F2 pro of barely a yr wanna test out F3 just for the refresh rates. Someone with redmi 10 wanna know what the pro looks like, and the list goes on and on. Xiaomi has a way of keeping everyone addicted. This phone will have SUPER AMOLED with 60hz, another similar one will have all the specifications of the former, but differ in having IPS LCD with 144hz. It has nothing to do with functionality. Most of the phones they're selling are still blazing, with zero glitches.

12 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by donbenie(m): 9:38pm On Jun 01, 2021
Ahumanbeing:
Lol werey xiaomi fans always barking and always quarrelling cheesy
The real ipob cheesy
So some INANITY foolishly called Xiaomi out..

WHAT were you expecting?

A hug and a kiss? shocked

13 Likes

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:48am On Jun 02, 2021
Well for those claiming upgrade up there dont Samsung make new devices besides isnt that thw device you all love comparing yourselves to but how come none of them makes fatal upgrades like you guysundecided go to the phone section xiaomi is the most marketed for sale only seconded by iphone,

Even infinix and tecno are making making New releases so how and why una own take different......signing out

1 Like

Re: The Exodus Of XIAOMI Users In NAIRALAND by HONESTFACT101(m): 3:55am On Jun 02, 2021
Benstino:
Though the way you presented the thread signifies mockery, but I'll forgive your ignorance.

We've got many amazing xiaomi phones in the market now, and people just wanna test out different things. Someone with Poco F2 pro of barely a yr wanna test out F3 just for the refresh rates. Someone with redmi 10 wanna know what the pro looks like, and the list goes on and on. Xiaomi has a way of keeping everyone addicted. This phone will have SUPER AMOLED with 60hz, another similar one will have all the specifications of the former, but differ in having IPS LCD with 144hz. It has nothing to do with functionality. Most of the phones they're selling are still blazing, with zero glitches.
So you dump a perfectly working phone just because you want to taste Refresh rates
humor megrin......signing out

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nokia Lumia 620 Announced = Cheapest Windows Phone 8 Device / I Built This Dont Leave Me Challenge Game (check It Out) / Google Pixel 3 Or An Iphone X

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.