Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,272 members, 7,829,591 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 09:14 AM

Party Affiliations Causing Disunity Among My Kinsmen- Omo-agege - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Party Affiliations Causing Disunity Among My Kinsmen- Omo-agege (246 Views)

Senator Abbo: Nigerians Dump Party Affiliations To Speak With One Voice / Here Is The Man That Caused Disunity Among Yoruba And Igbo People / My Kinsmen Have Disappointed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Party Affiliations Causing Disunity Among My Kinsmen- Omo-agege by nairapark: 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2020
The Deputy President of the Senate, Ovie Omo-Agege, on Sunday bemoans how political party affiliations are causing disunity and lack of harmony among his kinsman.

He then called on the Urhobo people within and outside the country, to promote unity and togetherness at all times.

The statement was made through his Media adviser, Yomi Odunuga, at the Urhobo Progress Union Ireland International Webinar to mark the Urhobo Day celebration on Sunday.

The senator disclosed that politics had caused serious divisions within the Union in recent times.

He said, “It is unfortunate that at critical moments when we are expected to show unity and cohesion, we dissipate energy on selfish and opportunistic pursuits.

“This way, our ranks get depleted and we are exposed to assault from rivals and adversaries. A fall out of this is the tendency to display deceitfulness and sabotage.

“I am particularly worried that politics has in recent time caused serious divisions within the Urhobo Progress Union. It is expedient to be reminded of the great sacrifices and contributions some of our past and present sons and daughters have made to bring all of us to where we are today as a people.”

https://www.nairapark.com/news/1607957009/party-affiliations-causing-disunity-among-kinsmen-omo

Re: Party Affiliations Causing Disunity Among My Kinsmen- Omo-agege by Kingof2nations(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2020
Said d mace snatcher
Re: Party Affiliations Causing Disunity Among My Kinsmen- Omo-agege by Moferere: 5:31pm On Dec 14, 2020
Kingof2nations:
Said d mace snatcher

You no dey forget? undecided

(1) (Reply)

Makinda Raises the Alarm: Bandits From West African Countries Trying To Enter Ni / 2023: Intrigues Over Fresh Bid To Replace APC, PDP / Imo North By-election: Court Rejects Araraume's Plea Against APC, Ibezim

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.