Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,849 members, 7,810,274 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat (10359 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Perfectbeing(m): 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Jesus never asked any of the people he healed or performed miracle on to change their ways before he healed them.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by genitori(m): 10:05am On Dec 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Historically religion has killed more people than cancer and HIV/AIDS combined.

Seriously!
I wish we all realise this. Yet we preach 'Love' in our various places of worship; so where is all this unfathomable unending hatred coming from??

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by JourneytoEL(f): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Yankee101:
So you're doing it for her just because she's Oyedopo's sister?

Shame on you

Why not help feed or take care of the least among you? Say your neighbour that's going to bed hungry, for example.
sister ke, from the look of things she is actually his step mum but the author is trying to twist things.

2 Likes

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Perfectbeing(m): 10:06am On Dec 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:
Historically religion has killed more people than cancer and HIV/AIDS combined.
Sure religion is the problem of the society. Without religion there will be no crime. Greed and selfishness will end. Murder will end. Diseases, famine and pestilence will end. Rape will end. Wars will end. The earth will be crime and violence free if religion does not exist.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by JourneytoEL(f): 10:08am On Dec 15, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Jesus never asked any of the people he healed or performed miracle on to change their ways before he healed them.
read your bible well, he did, he even told the lame man at the pool to change unless something worse than his lameness will strike him. (Jn 5: 14)

2 Likes

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by timibare(m): 10:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Difrent:

But you are here gloating over a curse laid by a supposed mann of God on a human being he cannot create.........
Read your Bible very well and you will see similar verses where you were commanded to kill and slaughter unbelievers and stop coming here to grandstand as if Christianity is not a blood sucking religion that carried out series of wars and calamities as well as the crusades which has been adjudged the highest mass slaughter and genocide ever
unbelievablers....not Muslims or Jews
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by genitori(m): 10:15am On Dec 15, 2020
luminouz:
Why do Nigerians worship religion so much? undecided

And even die for it?

embarassed
luminouz:
Why do Nigerians worship religion so much? undecided

And even die for it?
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by genitori(m): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2020
somehow:
See foolish people fighting over religion.

Will Oyedepo tell Dangote or any of the rich Muslims they will die poor if they don't convert to Christianity?

Una no dey use una brain when discussing religion.

Respect people's choices as long as it does not infringe on your own rights!

Abeg, tell them o, tell them.
Because the level of our gullibility in this country is just too great.
Our religious leaders have so deceived us that we don't use our brains any more.

So sad !!!

Sadly, we pass this down to our offsprings and goes on and on...

Who told us that God (Allah, Eledumare, or whatever name we call him) can't fight for himself, that we fight for him?
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by cunley(m): 10:24am On Dec 15, 2020
tarantino1:

The Boko Haram here is the dwarf goat who said his sister would die poor and miserable if she didn't convert.

You've got it twisted in that small brain of your yours

Didinrin,have you confirmed truly he said so?
And if he said so,why are you brainwashed he(oyedepo) is God?

You are religiously and Violently blind.

I still repeat,people like you should not be preaching Islam.morons
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by genitori(m): 10:28am On Dec 15, 2020
Perfectbeing:

Abi. I don't know maybe they read the Bible, Qur'an, or any other holy books upside down.
I tell you if God is to vacate his throne for a nigerian in just 1 minute, the world will end in 1 second.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by genitori(m): 10:32am On Dec 15, 2020
JourneytoEL:
read your bible well, he did, he even told the lame man at the pool to change unless something worse than his lameness will strike him. (Jn 5: 14)

My sister, go and read your Bible very well o and this time, please don't read it upside down.

Jesus has healed him before he warned him to change.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by genitori(m): 10:34am On Dec 15, 2020
genitori:

My sister, go and read your Bible very well o and this time, please don't read it upside down.

Jesus has healed him before he warned him to change.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Okoroawusa: 10:36am On Dec 15, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Sure religion is the problem of the society. Without religion there will be no crime. Greed and selfishness will end. Murder will end. Diseases, famine and pestilence will end. Rape will end. Wars will end. The earth will be crime and violence free if religion does not exist.
Sure religion is a problem to the society but it doesn't cause all these you have listed unless you are being sarcastic
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Akinbahm(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Moferere:
If there is anything I achieved in 2020.

Nobody can use religion to deceive me again.

Baba, we dey together especially those that translate it to suit their useless agenda...

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by At10tion: 11:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Epistasis:

...and who told you he didn't act in love. Why are Christians so gullible?, oh my goodness!.
Somebody wrote this nonsense and all you could say is somebody not acting in love. Have you heard Oyedepo's side of the story.
Wake up, don't be a gullible Christian!
you could have just bypass without throwing tantrums and showcasing your stupidity! Displaying the foolishness of your clouded judgement and calling a whole body gullible. Maybe you should go back and read the whole story about it and his outright outburst and stand!!!
Normally I don't reply incorrigible dimwits, I only find it fancy to drop this and let off, Felicia!!
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by shadeyinka(m): 12:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
sirqeeboi:
Christians saying she died without Jesus (pbuh)..if only u know how we believed in all the prophets and messengers of ALLAH then u know will believe in jesus than u christians.

Where did u Christians put all the remainings prophets and messengers of God. They were all here to deliver the words and messages of God to us including the last prophet and messenger of Allah (pbuh).
A point of correction!

Believing IN a prophet is different from acknowledging that someone is a prophet.

Believing in a prophet means ACCEPTING and IMBIBING the life and message of such prophet.

Before we say anything now you'll say "all the prophets message is believing in the Oneness of God!"

Is everything taught by Mohammed about the Oneness of Allah!?

Jesus said:
I am the Way, the Truth and Life, NO ONE comes to the Father except through Me!

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so also the son of man would be lifted up. Whosoever believe in Him would not perish but have eternal life!

Which one of these two messages of Jesus do you believe?

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Moferere: 12:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Akinbahm:

Baba, we dey together especially those that translate it to suit their useless agenda...

grin grin grin
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by tarantino1: 1:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
cunley:

Didinrin,have you confirmed truly he said so?
And if he said so,why are you brainwashed he(oyedepo) is God?

You are religiously and Violently blind.

I still repeat,people like you should not be preaching Islam.morons

Look at this useless bastard, if you criticize his 'daddy', you're immediately a Muslim.

Your dwarf papa who slapped a 12 year old girl cos of 'witchcraft' is not violent, the man who said his sister would die poor and wretched because she doesn't practice his religion is not religiously blind either, right.

You're not different from the Muslims after all licking the Black yansh of your goat daddy with Napoleon complex

Bleep off
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by cunley(m): 1:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
tarantino1:

Look at this useless bastard, if you criticize his 'daddy', you're immediately a Muslim.

Your dwarf papa who slapped a 12 year old girl cos of 'witchcraft' is not violent, the man who said his sister would die poor and wretched because she doesn't practice his religion is not religiously blind either, right.

You're not different from the Muslims after all licking the Black yansh of your goat daddy with Napoleon complex

Bleep off

For your mind you have written something meaningful....you are such a useless goat.
Didinrin

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by tarantino1: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
cunley:

For your mind you have written something meaningful....you are such a useless goat.
Didinrin

Your daddy Oyedepo is the useless goat. Go and lick his yansh
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Perfectbeing(m): 1:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Okoroawusa:

Sure religion is a problem to the society but it doesn't cause all these you have listed unless you are being sarcastic
I thought the sacarsm was obvious.

And religion isn't a problem to the society. Man is a problem to man. The heart of man is desperately wicked, religion or no religion.

In fact, I think if religion is completely wiped out from the society, it is then we would really know that man haven't been wicked and violent ever since. They've been rehearsing
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Okoroawusa: 1:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Perfectbeing:
I thought the sacarsm was obvious
Your sacarcsm no enter. Natural disasters are different from man made problems. Religion is a man made thing. Especially Organized religions of Christianity, Islam and Judaism.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Perfectbeing(m): 1:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
JourneytoEL:
Didn't Jesus heal the man before before he asked him to change?
What I said still stand. Jesus never asked anyone to change before he healed them.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by kentebemoney: 2:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Perfectbeing:
They came beliving in him and what he can do. Faith!!!!!

2 Likes

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by kentebemoney: 2:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
shadeyinka:

A point of correction!

Believing IN a prophet is different from acknowledging that someone is a prophet.

Believing in a prophet means ACCEPTING and IMBIBING the life and message of such prophet.

Before we say anything now you'll say "all the prophets message is believing in the Oneness of God!"

Is everything taught by Mohammed about the Oneness of Allah!?

Jesus said:
I am the Way, the Truth and Life, NO ONE comes to the Father except through Me!

As Moses lifted up the serpent in the wilderness, so also the son of man would be lifted up. Whosoever believe in Him would not perish but have eternal life!

Which one of these two messages of Jesus do you believe?
Correct Guy!!!!!!

3 Likes

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Thereddevil: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
sirqeeboi:
Christians saying she died without Jesus (pbuh)..if only u know how we believed in all the prophets and messengers of ALLAH then u know will believe in jesus than u christians.

Where did u Christians put all the remainings prophets and messengers of God. They were all here to deliver the words and messages of God to us including the last prophet and messenger of Allah (pbuh).
Who are the remaining prophets and messengers?
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Linus199(m): 7:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
sreamsense:

This your testimony get k-leg, perhaps, you have interior motive behind it or not, only God knows. But you need to understand that putting this online will make people view this thing in different perspective. First, you are talking about stepmothers here to Oyedepo; stepmothers are always envy each other; she may choose to remain Muslim because of envy that a son to my other half is successful and try to turn everybody in the family to Christianity so I will never become Christian.

Out of all the family members, how come that is only three step mothers to pastor oyedepo that refused to turn to Christianity and choosed to die as muslim? They may do so out of envy or intrisinc jeleousy and not necessarily because they love Islam. To you now, Aasiyat is in heaven thanking you for not leaving Islam, but what of she is in heaven cursing you for being a stumbling block for her?

Don't you know two might be better than one atimes? For others including her husband and her children to have turned into Christianity, don't you think, they might have seen better than her and even you for not turning back to Islam again ever since their conversion to christianity?

In your submission, you said Oyedepo prophesized that she will die a miserable poor woman. Question is weather she did or not? If she died as miserable poor woman, don't you think God of Oyedepo might be the true God? Don't you also think that Aasiyat might be cursing you and regretting how you misled her? You raised money for her just to go to Mecca, and not because she has her own money, is that not poverty?

You said "Muslim community of Omuaran continued to support her especially when she fell sick lately"; it means she was poor for relying on other people to feed and survive and died due to sickness even when everybody thought she has recovered. Is that not poor miserable death as prophesized? So, what gave you audacity that pastor Oyedepo and other family members that turned to Christianity didn't make better choice than her ?

For what pastor Oyedepo said openly to come to pass means he saw better, clearer and so sure of God that called him into Christianity. So, my brother, only God knows what we don't know, you don't even know whether she prayed and got conviction into Christianity before her last breath. Well, my brother, Aliyu, God will help us all and RIP to her!
ask oyedepo to make Dangote die a miserable man
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Epistasis(m): 7:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
At10tion:
you could have just bypass without throwing tantrums and showcasing your stupidity! Displaying the foolishness of your clouded judgement and calling a whole body gullible. Maybe you should go back and read the whole story about it and his outright outburst and stand!!!
Normally I don't reply incorrigible dimwits, I only find it fancy to drop this and let off, Felicia!!

And who is more stupid if not you who believed one side of a story foolishly. Your hate for Bishop Oyedepo is over the board, continue to wail. It's a big pain in your soul that with all your rants Bishop is waxing strong and stronger. A big flibbertigibet!

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by sreamsense: 8:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Difrent:

What God do you serve that command you to LAY A CURSE ON SOMEONE BECAUSE THEY REFUSED TO BECOME CHRISTIAN......there are scores of religion you know and christians are not the most populated religion

...and what God do you serve that tells you to disobey him when he talks. When God tells you there is fire on the mountain and tells you to follow left, don't be too stubborn or arrogant for you not to die as disobedient servant. Population does not show true religion, many are called, few shall be choosen. Beside that your information is wrong, worldwide, Christianity has highest population, but that is not the focus of this thread

You should be worry about source of his prophesy instead of saying he cursed. Curse is different from prophesy, somebody bsent him before he delivered message, receiver is whom you should be worried about
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by genitori(m): 8:27am On Dec 16, 2020
Perfectbeing:
I thought the sacarsm was obvious.

And religion isn't a problem to the society. Man is a problem to man. The heart of man is desperately wicked, religion or no religion.

In fact, I think if religion is completely wiped out from the society, it is then we would really know that man haven't been wicked and violent ever since. They've been rehearsing

Yeah, I agree with you that man's heart is wicked. But what 'The heart of man is desperately wicked' means is that a human being can be extremely wicked to another human being not, all human being is wicked.

Have you even wondered why some people are extremely wicked while others are extremely kind?
No man(baby) is born with a wicked heart. We are just like a white plain slate at birth, it is the things around us, while growing up, that forms(molds) us into developing a wicked heart or a kind heart.

So, religions is also a factor that fuels the development of wicked hearts in man.
If you have not witnessed at first hand, you must have heard about a preacher whose preaching instigates hatred, conflict, grudge, and so many other vices .

Thus, wiping out religions (or rather wiping out the false and 'hatred-instigating' preachers) will reduce (not end) the development of a wicked heart in man.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by olril17(m): 8:52am On Dec 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Funny enough they have so many poor and deprived women in the north. None will be deemed worthy of Mecca except the one they can use to brag with.
I always feel there's a tinge of innate jealousy among Muslims for Christianity and its many successes.
Christianity is just as shitty as Islam...
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Perfectbeing(m): 10:25am On Dec 16, 2020
genitori:

Yeah, I agree with you that man's heart is wicked. But what 'The heart of man is desperately wicked' means is that a human being can be extremely wicked to another human being not, all human being is wicked.

Have you even wondered why some people are extremely wicked while others are extremely kind?
No man(baby) is born with a wicked heart. We are just like a white plain slate at birth, it is the things around us, while growing up, that forms(molds) us into developing a wicked heart or a kind heart.

So, religions is also a factor that fuels the development of wicked hearts in man.
If you have not witnessed at first hand, you must have heard about a preacher whose preaching instigates hatred, conflict, grudge, and so many other vices .

Thus, wiping out religions (or rather wiping out the false and 'hatred-instigating' preachers) will reduce (not end) the development of a wicked heart in man.
Wiping out religion would not in the slightest bit reduce violence.. Religion, while it has caused violence has also put some people in check. While some people kill and commit all forms of attrocities cos of their religion, we can't deny the fact that some people are actually held back from commiting crimes and other atrocities cos of their religion.

We all know that the world of now is less religious than it was some years back. Now ask yourself this. Is the world less violent and peaceful now (with the reduction in religious people) compared to when it was more religious?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Don't Fool Yourself, Fake Jesus & His Blood Won't Save You / See What Donald Trump Said About The Ban Of Jehovah’s Witnesses In Russia / 3 Lessons To Learn From Jesus And The Adulterous Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.