Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,036 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:20 AM

The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat (10464 Views)

Pastor David Elijah Attacked By Assassins. Bullets Refused To Penetrate Body / Catholic Reverend Sister & Muslim Sister In Hijab Hug In Jos.see Reactions(pics) / Pastor David Ibiyeomie Gets A Car As 55th Birthday Gift (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:00am On Dec 16, 2020
olril17:

Christianity is just as shitty as Islam...
You wish... Tell that to the kankara boys
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Difrent: 11:05am On Dec 16, 2020
sreamsense:

...and what God do you serve that tells you to disobey him when he talks. When God tells you there is fire on the mountain and tells you to follow left, don't be too stubborn or arrogant for you not to die as disobedient servant. Population does not show true religion, many are called, few shall be choosen. Beside that your information is wrong, worldwide, Christianity has highest population, but that is not the focus of this thread

You should be worry about source of his prophesy instead of saying he cursed. Curse is different from prophesy, somebody bsent him before he delivered message, receiver is whom you should be worried about

are you now equating Oyedepo to GOD?......Oyedepo should not be laying a curse on anybody because they refused his command, he is not God

of course curse is different from prophesy

prophesy is a forecast , while curse is a curse

Oyedepo have prophesised many electoral victory that didnt come to pass
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by olril17(m): 11:10am On Dec 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

You wish... Tell that to the kankara boys
lol...from the point of view of a reasonable African, we are better off without the 2 virus call xtianity and Islam..they have both been disastrous to the continent..
are Christian dominated countries in Africa even better?
nope
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:29am On Dec 16, 2020
olril17:

lol...from the point of view of a reasonable African, we are better off without the 2 virus call xtianity and Islam..they have both been disastrous to the continent..
are Christian dominated countries in Africa even better?
nope
Yeah yeah. Because Christianity is responsible for what bad thing exactly in Africa?
Kindly mention it. That if Islam is known, terrorism, illiteracy. Tell me dat of Christianity.
I'm waiting to learn.

1 Like

Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by olril17(m): 11:36am On Dec 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Yeah yeah. Because Christianity is responsible for what bad thing exactly in Africa?
Kindly mention it. That if Islam is known, terrorism, illiteracy. Tell me dat of Christianity.
I'm waiting to learn.
terrorism in Islam itself had to do with politics of oil played by the big western Christian countries... so?
SW is terror free with moderate Muslims..yet its still a shithole..because politicians has master dividing and conquering the people with religion... xtianity and Islam..
the 2 abrahamic religion are a bag of virus....a big scam..
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Agbegbaorogboye: 11:49am On Dec 16, 2020
olril17:

terrorism in Islam itself had to do with politics of oil played by the big western Christian countries... so?
SW is terror free with moderate Muslims..yet its still a shithole..because politicians has master dividing and conquering the people with religion... xtianity and Islam..
the 2 abrahamic religion are a bag of virus....a big scam..

This is funny. The Christian Western countries introduced terrorism into Islam. What were the Islamic countries doing while the devilish Western Christian countries were doing that to their beloved Islam o?
Pray tell how Christianity started BH o.
SW is terror free because Islam does not have a upper hand there. Do you know how many times wearing of hijab has become a frontline political issue? Most of the time, they lost!! Just imagine they won.
You're really not making any sense so far
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by genitori(m): 12:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Perfectbeing:
Wiping out religion would not in the slightest bit reduce violence.. Religion, while it has caused violence has also put some people in check. While some people kill and commit all forms of attrocities cos of their religion, we can't deny the fact that some people are actually held back from commiting crimes and other atrocities cos of their religion.

We all know that the world of now is less religious than it was some years back. Now ask yourself this. Is the world less violent and peaceful now (with the reduction in religious people) compared to when it was more religious?

Don't get me wrong.
Read again my first response, where I made emphasis to the religious leaders that cause this conflicts. They are able to 'brainwash' their followers because their trust them irrationally.

'Out of all 1,763 known/recorded historical conflicts, 123, or 6.98%, had religion as their primary cause,' https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_war
Moreover, you may go research on google or wherever on the wars caused by religion.

However, I did not disagree that religion has good effects on humanity alongside.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by olril17(m): 1:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

This is funny. The Christian Western countries introduced terrorism into Islam. What were the Islamic countries doing while the devilish Western Christian countries were doing that to their beloved Islam o?
Pray tell how Christianity started BH o.
SW is terror free because Islam does not have a upper hand there. Do you know how many times wearing of hijab has become a frontline political issue? Most of the time, they lost!! Just imagine they won.
You're really not making any sense so far
Religion isn't a big issue in SW among the people... even what u said as regards wearing of hijab or so was fueled by politicians and not the people...
go and read about Iraq,Iraq,Syria and the middle east in general... its all about oil politics between Russia and America... slamming of heads against each other to protect the interest of the big countries,especially America and its allies like Britain...
abeg...u urself despite your intelligence sound like a morbid Christian fundamentalist.... quite strange from a SW person where religious liberty is even often taken for granted.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Agbegbaorogboye: 1:27pm On Dec 16, 2020
olril17:

Religion isn't a big issue in SW among the people... even what u said as regards wearing of hijab or so was fueled by politicians and not the people...
go and read about Iraq,Iraq,Syria and the middle east in general... its all about oil politics between Russia and America... slamming of heads against each other to protect the interest of the big countries,especially America and its allies like Britain...
abeg...u urself despite your intelligence sound like a morbid Christian fundamentalist.... quite strange from a SW person where religious liberty is even often taken for granted.
How was the issue of wearing hijab in ISI fuelled by politicians?
Iraq had an Islamic political party which the US backed Saddam kept at bay. Same with Libya's Gaddafi and Egypt's Mubarak. They were all used by the West to keep Islamic fundamentalists at bay. Any surprise those states devolved into extremism and terrorism after those guys were removed? I believe you're the one who needs to go read up on the middle East and stop believing your own narrative or that of fundamentalists like you.
What the heck is Christian fundamentalist? That's a new one. Once someone points out the problem without trying to sound balanced or politically correct, you find a name for him. Lame I think.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by olril17(m): 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

How was the issue of wearing hijab in ISI fuelled by politicians?
Iraq had an Islamic political party which the US backed Saddam kept at bay. Same with Libya's Gaddafi and Egypt's Mubarak. They were all used by the West to keep Islamic fundamentalists at bay. Any surprise those states devolved into extremism and terrorism after those guys were removed? I believe you're the one who needs to go read up on the middle East and stop believing your own narrative or that of fundamentalists like you.
What the heck is Christian fundamentalist? That's a new one. Once someone points out the problem without trying to sound balanced or politically correct, you find a name for him. Lame I think.
they were not used to keep any Islamic fundamentalist at bay...Saddam was used by USA to fight iran... it was because of oil..later the same USA seeing Iran was underated and are dogged more than they think renege on their deal with Saddam..encouraging the secession of oil rich Kuwait to split from Iraq which led Saddam to invade Kuwait to bring it back to Iraq..so the west was always interfering due to oil and nothing more..was any weapon of destruction finally found in Iraq?
same thing is happening(or happened) in Syria...its a proxy war between the USA and Russia..USA intent on reducing the influence of Russia as the largest gas exporter in Europe and wanting to construct a gas pipe which will pass through Syria to which bashir assad objected to being an ally of Russia..and the USA and its allies using that once again to cause more chaos in middle east in the name of wanting to bring Democracy...so its always about oil....the only area we can agree is that the Arabs are so dumb to the extent some foreigners are jamming their heads together...
now we have deviated from the main discussion so I will leave it the way it is..
on the hijab issue in SW,its not Muslims banging on the streets about wanting everyone to use hijab,..it was a particular governor even then the media made a meal of it...
on calling u a xtian fundamentalist.. that may be harsh..I follow your posts here cos I see u as intelligent.. so once I see your post I try to read however considering you are a Yoruba, your morbid hate for Muslim is funny considering SW is actually liberal and everyone live side by side...which further just back up my claim about religion bring a virus and total bullshit..
even intelligent people seem to be caught in the headlights of the virus..we can talk about Islamic terrorism but Christianity on whole has also been used to perpetuate crimes...
as an African I consider both religion to be as shitty as each other.
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Agbegbaorogboye: 3:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
olril17:

they were not used to keep any Islamic fundamentalist at bay...Saddam was used by USA to fight iran... it was because of oil..later the same USA seeing Iran was underated and are dogged more than they think renege on their deal with Saddam..encouraging the secession of oil rich Kuwait to split from Iraq which led Saddam to invade Kuwait to bring it back to Iraq..so the west was always interfering due to oil and nothing more..was any weapon of destruction finally found in Iraq?
same thing is happening(or happened) in Syria...its a proxy war between the USA and Russia..USA intent on reducing the influence of Russia as the largest gas exporter in Europe and wanting to construct a gas pipe which will pass through Syria to which bashir assad objected to being an ally of Russia..and the USA and its allies using that once again to cause more chaos in middle east in the name of wanting to bring Democracy...so its always about oil....the only area we can agree is that the Arabs are so dumb to the extent some foreigners are jamming their heads together...
now we have deviated from the main discussion so I will leave it the way it is..
on the hijab issue in SW,its not Muslims banging on the streets about wanting everyone to use hijab,..it was a particular governor even then the media made a meal of it...
on calling u a xtian fundamentalist.. that may be harsh..I follow your posts here cos I see u as intelligent.. so once I see your post I try to read however considering you are a Yoruba, your morbid hate for Muslim is funny considering SW is actually liberal and everyone live side by side...which further just back up my claim about religion bring a virus and total bullshit..
even intelligent people seem to be caught in the headlights of the virus..we can talk about Islamic terrorism but Christianity on whole has also been used to perpetuate crimes...
as an African I consider both religion to be as shitty as each other.

A quick correction.
Don't buy into the cheap BS of America wants oil so much it's ready to destabilise other countries for oil. In the first instance, America has its own oil rich region and has been at the forefront of green energy. If oil was so important to America, they wouldn't be spending so much on going green. China is a bigger consumer of oil then even the US. Also, Saudi Arabia which is the largest producer of oil and also in the middle East has been largely stable. Why have the US not destabilised it for oil as well.
Lastly, Nigeria is Africa's largest oil producer and a friend of the US. The US stopped buying our oil in 2012 thereabouts. So you can see that everything for the US is not about oil.
Also, Saddam was instrumental to the stability of the middle East after the gulf war. You can see what Iraq looks like after him. The question now is did US have access to the oil while Saddam was there or after he left? You can check the internet for the facts.
The US learnt the hard way about how volatile the middle East can be from their experience with Iran. Don't forget before the 1979 revolution, Iran was a secular state albeit under a military strongman. The US supported the Islamist Ayatollahs against the then government and since then Iran has moved more towards terrorism and anti-Western ideals. Again, same is replicated in Egypt and Libya recently.

Let me also make dis point clear. I'm not hateful of Muslims. I have good Muslim friends. But you'll be surprised at how most Muslims tend to think Islam is perfect, which we all know the reverse to be the case. You say Christianity is shitty, your opinion though you'll agree that Christianity has been reformed over time by events which has led it to its current more peaceful disposition. Mention reforming Islam to any Muslim you know and watch them explode. Meanwhile, it's an open secret the kind of violent extremism Islam breeds. That's my grouse with Islam and even some SW Muslims also buy into that ideology I can assure you. They're simply incapacitated by the prevailing environment they're in. And I say this with every sense of responsibility. Look at Ilorin for example which is far removed from the liberalism of the West albeit populated by Yorubas. You'll see a lot of extremism there. I can assure you. Even their politics and traditional heritage is heavily influenced by Islamic tendencies.
I've written a lot already. Just know that Christianity for all its ills can point to education and healthcare as some of the good things it bequeathed to the country. Can same be said of Islam?
Re: The Demise Of Pastor David Oyedepo's Muslim Sister Ashiyat by Perfectbeing(m): 4:38pm On Dec 16, 2020
genitori:

Don't get me wrong.
Read again my first response, where I made emphasis to the religious leaders that cause this conflicts. They are able to 'brainwash' their followers because their trust them irrationally.

'Out of all 1,763 known/recorded historical conflicts, 123, or 6.98%, had religion as their primary cause,' https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_war
Moreover, you may go research on google or wherever on the wars caused by religion.

However, I did not disagree that religion has good effects on humanity alongside.
I get you now sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why Faith Is Delusional / Isreal Was Never The Name Of King David's Kingdom It Was Yudah / Why Did Jesus Call For The Killing Of Children?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.