Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,288 members, 7,815,494 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me (450 Views)

My Husband Hasn't Touched Me For More Than A Year / How's Your Relationship With Your Parent / When Last Did You Send Money To Your Parent? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me by AlexBells(m): 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2020
As I came out of the gate today, this woman approached me with a rather Weak Child in her shoulder, and asked me, please can you give me #50, I looked at her, I usually feel uncomfortable when approached by a stranger and this particular woman really looked unkempt.

As I moved backward she came closer told me my son is sick I need to buy paracetamol for him, most times I get skeptical about giving cash to strangers so I told her let's get to the pharmacist, we got there she just took the paracetamol, I asked her to take any other thing she might need, she said the drug is all she needed for the time.

The baby really looked sick, I couldn't even try to figure out a way to reach back to her and ask after the baby, but as I just lay in my bed now, the weak child picture just flashed back in my mind, i remember how devastated the woman looked, apparently I don't even know why this keep in my mind.
Re: Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me by mariahAngel(f): 7:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
Then someday, when the child grows into man and gets a wife, the mother suddenly becomes a nuisance!

Oh! And the gods forbid he comes home one day to find his "precious" wife upset because of something his mother said, then the poor woman is thrown out of his house without any remorse or consideration.

There's that one who thinks it is annoying for his mother to expect him to call her everyday. Just a call to make her day is too much to ask of him.

There's also that one who feels it's irritating for his mother to be emotionally attached to him. Suddenly he's grown, he no longer needs his mother but doesn't care if the poor woman dies from anxiety.

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me by IamD18: 7:42pm On Dec 14, 2020
Parents are obligated to spend and raise their kids. It shouldn't be seen as a favor or manipulative tool.

If you can't raise kids, don't bring them out to this world.

Thanks.

3 Likes

Re: Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me by Chinehz(f): 7:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
cry cry cry
Re: Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me by Sabicleaners: 7:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
The sacrifice of some parents are immeasurable.
Re: Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me by falcon01: 7:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Condom will have prevented all o that sh*t. Dont give birth if you cant take care of em.

1 Like

Re: Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me by 280Bracket: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
No doubt. Mothers are great people.
Re: Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me by AlexBells(m): 8:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
IamD18:
Parents are obligated to spend and raise their kids. It shouldn't be seen as a favor or manipulative tool.

If you can't raise kids, don't bring them out to this world.

Thanks.
Look at the way you are talking as if all the considerations were made you would be here lol, so poor man can't go into the world and multiply too lol
Re: Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me by AlexBells(m): 8:35pm On Dec 14, 2020
falcon01:
Condom will have prevented all o that sh*t. Dont give birth if you cant take care of em.
You don't know what that baby could become, I hope you know rat poison is less than 30 naira, if she didnt love him, she could as well dump him by the road side, something are bigger than you can imagine, don't assume there is one solution for everything, don't besides you don't know what people been through don't make it look like it indecision and carelessness,
Re: Respect Your Parent: The Action Of This Woman Touched Me by falcon01: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
AlexBells:

You don't know what that baby could become, I hope you know rat poison is less than 30 naira, if she didnt love him, she could as well dump him by the road side, something are bigger than you can imagine, don't assume there is one solution for everything, don't besides you don't know what people been through don't make it look like it indecision and carelessness,

Everything that happens to us is as a result of our actions or other peoples decision for the child its the Parents Decision. I'm not saying things can't get worse but to the point of asking for 50 naira, That's definitely gotta be Carelessness.

(1) (Reply)

Your Advise Is Needed Pls / Besides Companionship And Children, What Are The Other Benefits Of Marriage? / Are You Willing To Adopt?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.