Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,739 members, 7,831,356 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples (500 Views)

Pope Francis Endorses Same-Sex Couples Civil Union / Is It A Sin For Married Couples To Use Condoms? / Pastor Mboro Prays For Couples With Sexual Problems, Prays For Condom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by onuhx: 8:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Is oral or Anal sex between legally and religiouly married couple a sin? Pastors and Imam in the house. Help!
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by dollytino4real(f): 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
anal fit produce pikins? who does dat!!
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by dukeprince50: 8:47pm On Dec 14, 2020
dollytino4real:
If the couples love it, I see no reason why deh shouldn't explore that fantasies.

Though I see anal sex as a disgusting act but what is good for Okere may not be good for Okereke.

Sex is not just for recreation, so weda e produce pikin or not is not the only reason for sex, only animals does that.
We humans have sex and wants to be adventurous, I knew of a girl who told me she feel like having sex in a beach.
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by longetivity(m): 8:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Sex is not good for the body and soul
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by dollytino4real(f): 9:00pm On Dec 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
If the couples love it, I see no reason why deh shouldn't explore that fantasies.

Though I see anal sex as a disgusting act but what is good for Okere may not be good for Okereke.

Sex is not just for recreation, so weda e produce pikin or not is not the only reason for sex, only animals does that.
We humans have sex and wants to be adventurous, I knew of a girl who told me she feel like having sex in a beach.
brother dis one, ur view sha worry! 9ja we marry to recreate n 4 companion
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by MuttleyLaff: 9:06pm On Dec 14, 2020
dukeprince50:

I am curious to know how exactly anal sex as far as you are concerned is a disgusting act and equally curious to the reason why specifically you classed anal sex as a disgusting act
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by dukeprince50: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2020
MuttleyLaff:
I am curious to know how exactly anal sex as far as you are concerned is a disgusting act and equally curious to the reason why specifically you classed anal sex as a disgusting act
I've never done it but just thinking of
1) inserting my joystick in an asshole seems like "gayish" to me, it doesn't matter if its a lady, I still feel its "gayish."

2. I just can't even put my dck in a hole where ur *:[©™[© comes out from
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by MuttleyLaff: 9:19pm On Dec 14, 2020
dukeprince50:
I've never done it but just thinking of
1) inserting my joystick in an asshole seems like "gayish" to me, it doesn't matter if its a lady, I still feel its "gayish."
[img]https://s8/images/ObamaMuttley.gif[/img]
What's the connect of "gayish" with "disgusting act"?
We are talking about "disgusting act", and you've veered off into "gayish"
What's that about? Are gays not human beings anymore ni?

You do know that some monogamous heterosexual couple mutually enjoy anal, hmm?

dukeprince50:
2. I just can't even put my dck in a hole where ur *:[©™[© comes out from
So that's how they do it erhn?. "Put my dck in a hole where ur *:[©™[© comes out from" sic
I suppose enema has not crossed your mind. Smh sigh.
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by Kobojunkie: 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2020
dollytino4real:
because you no fit produce pol in from anal so it is against God?

Abraham and his wife Sarah had sex several times over their first 25 years together as husband and wife and produced zero pikin.

So let's assume that over 25 years, they had sex like 200 times and produced 0 pikin. My question to you is this... Was God against all them all that time dem no fit produce at all? undecided
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by hakeem4(m): 5:20am On Dec 15, 2020
The problem I have with religion is that it is the cause of sexual repression and it is ultimately grounded on wishful thinking
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by hakeem4(m): 5:21am On Dec 15, 2020
dollytino4real:
you have to understand that humans have evolved to have sex for pleasurable reason and not only for procreation.
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by moradeyo43399: 5:28am On Dec 15, 2020
The problem I have with religion is that it is the cause of sexual repression and it is ultimately grounded on wishful thinking
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by dollytino4real(f): 6:25am On Dec 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
because you no fit produce pol in from anal so it is against God?

Abraham and his wife Sarah had sex several times over their first 25 years together as husband and wife and produced zero pikin.

So let's assume that over 25 years, they had sex like 200 times and produced 0 pikin. My question to you is this... Was God against all them all that time dem no fit produce at all? undecided
everything God created was good and all things have purpose, anal na 4 poopoo, kpekus na 4 fork, menses, born
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by Kobojunkie: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2020
dollytino4real:
everything God created was good and all things have purpose, anal na 4 poopoo, kpekus na 4 fork, menses, born
Oh, now your story don change abi? Obviously the restrictions on you have only seem to apply to you and not everyone else out there.
Re: Oral Or Anal Sex Between Couples by dollytino4real(f): 9:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Kobojunkie:
Oh, now your story don change abi? Obviously the restrictions on you have only seem to apply to you and not everyone else out there.
ok sir

(1) (Reply)

666: They Want To Declare That Their "God" Is Female / Can I Be A Christian Without Going To Church? / Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.