Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,866 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:55 PM

Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? (497 Views)

The Abuse Of Speaking In Tongues In The Christian Fold / 7 Reasons Why Every Believer Should Speak In Tongues - Kenneth E Hagin / Daddy Freeze: "Speaking In Tongues In Nigerian Churches Is Fake” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by Mutaultope(m): 5:06pm On Feb 27, 2021
The gifting of speaking in tongues is mainly the work of the Holy spirit and gives to whom he wants

One can pray from morning till night and for ages and won't still receive the gift .

The bible recorded events where Apostles laid hands on people and they received the gift of speaking in tongues

My question is ...... is it only pastors who have experienced the manifestation of speaking in tongues that can impact the gift?
Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by budaatum: 5:15pm On Feb 27, 2021
You mean, speaking gibberish like this?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vFOCAATdxyE

Lot's of practice I guess. If you practice a lot I'm sure you'd master the art of it.
Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by pozehnani(f): 5:23pm On Feb 27, 2021
Yes I think so because you can't give what you don't have.

I received mine through a prophet who conducted a deliverance session for me through laying of hands.
Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by Nobody: 12:06am On Feb 28, 2021
Mutaultope:
The gifting of speaking in tongues is mainly the work of the Holy spirit and gives to whom he wants

One can pray from morning till night and for ages and won't still receive the gift .

The bible recorded events where Apostles laid hands on people and they received the gift of speaking in tongues

My question is ...... is it only pastors who have experienced the manifestation of speaking in tongues that can impact the gift?
I Av Impacted On Several People B4.
Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by chatinent: 12:20am On Feb 28, 2021
I guess, you mean speaking in ecstatic speech as clergymen do today?

Believe, they speak rubbish! Totally.
They themselves know they speak rubbish. The same thing that motivates a madman to operate in a clean refuse dump tells them it's a divine push that's bringing those words to their tongue.

Read my topics, I addressed this.

What is done today wasn't what was done.

What they do today is the generic modus operandi to exhort.
Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by shadeyinka(m): 1:30am On Feb 28, 2021
Mutaultope:

There is the Act of speaking/praying in tongues (glossa). This is NOT the gift but the act.

Let's Note the following:

1Cor 14:14:
"For if I pray in an unknown tongue, my spirit prays, but[b] my understanding[/b] is unfruitful."
1Cor 14:15:
"What is it then? I will pray with the spirit, and I will pray with the understanding also: I will sing with the spirit, and I will sing with the understanding also."

1. It is your spirit that prays (not the Holy Spirit)
2. You do not understand your uterrances
3. It is under your control to choose either to pray in understanding or with your spirit

1Cor 14:2-4:
"For he that speaks in an unknown tongue speaks not to men, but to God: for no man understands him; however, in the spirit he speaks mysteries. But he that prophesies speaks to men to edification, and exhortation, and comfort. He that speaks in an unknown tongue edifies himself; but he that prophesies edifies the church."

4. No one understands you
5. You edify yourself

1Cor 14:13:
"Why let him that speaks in an unknown tongue pray that he may interpret."

6. Even though, no one understands, it is not meaningless. It could be a prayer, prophecy or praise in communication to God or to man.

Note:
Every Christian is expected to be able to Act in ALL areas of spiritual giftings and offices not necessarily because they have been gifted as such.

Example:
OFFICE GIFTS:
-All Christians are commanded to teach even though not all Christians are Teachers
-All Christians are commanded to evangelize even though not all Christians are Evangelists
UTILITY GIFTS:
-All Christians are expected to heal even though not all Christians have the gift of Healing
-All Christians are expected to have Faith even though not all Christians have the gift of Faith

-All Christians are expected to serve even though not all Christians have the gift of Service.

There is the Gift of speaking/praying in tongues (glossa). This is NOT the act but the gift.

Acts 2:8:
"And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born?"
1. It contains messages for human comprehension.

1Cor 12:10:
"To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues:"

2. It is a gift given by the Holy Spirit (not your human spirit) in the order of miracles, prophecy, discernment of spirits

1Cor 14:27-28:
"If any man speak in an unknown tongue , let it be by two, or at the most by three, and that by course; and let one interpret. But if there be no interpreter, let him keep silence in the church; and let him speak to himself, and to God."

3. Not all tongues(languages) are unknown. In the case where the language is unknown AND there is no interpreter, the speaker should keep silent (in the church). When it's known, there is no need of interpretation.

Acts 2:6-13:
"Now when this was noised abroad, the multitude came together, and were confounded, because that every man heard them speak in his own language . And they were all amazed and marveled, saying one to another, Behold, are not all these which speak Galilaeans? And how hear we every man in our own tongue, wherein we were born? Parthians, and Medes, and Elamites, and the dwellers in Mesopotamia, and in Judaea, and Cappadocia, in Pontus, and Asia, Phrygia, and Pamphylia, in Egypt, and in the parts of Libya about Cyrene, and strangers of Rome, Jews and proselytes, Cretes and Arabians, we do hear them speak in our tongues the wonderful works of God. And they were all amazed, and were in doubt, saying one to another, What means this? Others mocking said, These men are full of new wine."

4. Sometimes the Gift of tongues operate diversely on the listeners where each one hear the speaker speaking his own particular language.
5. The tongues may be like noises to the ones the message was not meant for. If 120 people are speaking loudly in English language, I doubt if anyone will be able to comprehend what they are saying.

1Cor 12:10-11:
"To another the working of miracles; to another prophecy; to another discerning of spirits; to another divers kinds of tongues; to another the interpretation of tongues: But all these works that one and the selfsame Spirit, dividing to every man severally as he will."

6. There are diverse kinds of the Gift of tongues

a. Acts of tongues (glossa) interpreted into the language of the listeners in their ears
b. A known spoken language (Edo) translated into Berom language in the ears of the listeners
c. The speaker (Hausa) speaking spontaneously (an unlearned) (Japanese) language
d. Ability to learn and be proficient in a new real language within a very short time.

-Most of the time, the Gift of tongues operate in the mission fields where language is a barrier to the gospel.

-Sometimes, it occurs in the cause of one to one evangelism where language is a barrier.

-And sometimes, there is a prophecy, word of knowledge or wisdom for someone.

The Gift of Tongues is not for personal edification like the Act of Tongues.

Shalom
Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by Mutaultope(m): 3:14am On Feb 28, 2021
Truvel:
I Av Impacted On Several People B4.

Did you you have the experience of speaking in tongues before you impacted it on others
Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:55am On Feb 28, 2021
There are two vital proofs of God's presence in a gathering: The GIFTS of His SPIRIT and the FRUIT of His SPIRIT.
The GIFTS is proof that a mighty spirit being is around so wonderful things will happen as the sign of the presence of an unseen being. {Act 16:16-20} note that the spirit in that girl was doing wonders and her masters were profiting from the powerful spirit!
Because Demons are also mighty spirit beings you will notice this GIFTS in virtually all forms of worship in the world since spirits (demons) are behind false religions. These demons will imitate everything God's Holy Spirit does to confuse the onlookers as if there is no difference. Exodus 7:10-12, 8:5-7
So if you're not careful Satan, demons and their human agents are out there to deceive unsuspecting observers with SPIRITUAL GIFTS! 2Corinthians 11:12-15

The FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit is another evidence that a mighty spirit being is around, but while all other spirits can perform similar signs and wonders to deceive people only God's Holy Spirit can produce the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit. This special FRUIT has nine unique tastes (qualities) {Galatians 5:22-23} Jesus likens all forms of worship to spiritual trees so to his listeners he said "by their FRUITS you will know them, a good tree will not produce rotten fruit neither will a bad tree produce fine fruit" {Matthew 7:16-20} Jesus is the tree (worship) that was planted by God {John 15:1-3} all other imitations were planted by Satan the devil, even if they are claiming Christians and performing signs due to the backing of Satan and his demons they can never produce the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit so Jesus said that when it's time for him to judge the world he will declare to Satan's agents who thought they're on his side "i never knew you go away from me you workers of LAWLESSNESS" Matthew 7:21-23

That's why Apostle Paul who was chosen by Jesus to establish Christianity among the gentiles warned us not to continue banking on GIFTS because it could serve as a means to deceve and God doesn't plan to keep it for long among his worshipers {1Corinthians 13:1-10} what a Christian should focus much on is the FRUIT of God's Holy Spirit because Satan, demons and their human agents can never produce the fruit of God's Holy Spirit, so Paul concluded his word by saying "the greatest of what we should be on the look out for is LOVE" {1Corinthians 13:13} the number one predominant attribute of God {1John 4:8} Jesus also said this attribute will be the sign that will distinguish his true disciples during the end time. YES, people from North, South, East and West will recognize Jesus' true followers due to the LOVE that's permeating their Organization! John 13:34-35

God bless you and may you have PEACE! smiley

Mutaultope:

1 Like

Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by Karlovych: 5:31am On Feb 28, 2021
grin grin Who would have thought that speaking gibberish will become a gift.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by Monogamy: 6:12am On Feb 28, 2021
grin cheesy

What's speaking in tongue if not speaking u meaningful words .

Why are the words spoken during speaking in tongue never match with others if they really have meaning?
Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by Nobody: 10:03am On Feb 28, 2021
Mutaultope:

Did you you have the experience of speaking in tongues before you impacted it on others
I Do( I Pray In Tongues) But It Has Nothing To Do With. A Person Who Is Filled With D Holyghost Or With A Power Gift May Be Able To Do So. In Summary, Not Everyone Can. It's D Grace Of God.
Re: Who Can Impact The Gift Of Speaking In Tongues ? by oaroloye(m): 8:18pm On Feb 28, 2021
SHALOM!

ORDINARY GENTILES can have no idea what Bible Religion is supposed to be.

oaroloye:

. JOSHUA 1:8.

8. "This Book of The Law
shall not depart
out of thy mouth
but thou shalt meditate
therein day and night,
that thou mayest do
according to all
that is written therein:
for then thou shalt
make thy way prosperous,
and then thou shalt have
Good Success."

. PSALM 1:1-6.

BLESSED is the man
that walketh not
in The Counsel of the Ungodly,
nor standeth in the Way of Sinners,
nor sitteth in the Seat of the Scornful.
2. But his delight is
in The Law of The LORD;
and in His Law
doth he meditate day and night.
3. And he shall be like a tree
planted by the rivers of water,
that bringeth forth his fruit
in his season;
his leaf also shall not wither;
and whatsoever he doeth
shall prosper.
4. The Ungodly are not so:
but are like the chaff
which the wind driveth away.
5.Therefore the Ungodly
shall not stand
in The Judgment,
nor Sinners
in The Congregation
of The Righteous.
6. For The LORD knoweth
The Way of the Righteous:
but the Way of the Ungodly
shall Perish.

. PSALM 119:11.

11. Thy Word have I hid
in mine heart,
that I might not Sin
against Thee.

. PSALM 119:97-105.

97. O how I love Thy Law!
It is my meditation all the day.
98. Thou through Thy Commandments
hast made me Wiser
than mine enemies:
for They are ever with me.
99 I have more Understanding
than all my teachers:
for Thy Testimonies
are my meditation.
100. I understand
more than the Ancients,
because I keep Thy Precepts.
101. I have refrained my feet
from every Evil Way,
that I might keep Thy Word.
102. I have not departed
from Thy Judgments:
for Thou hast taught me.
103. How sweet are Thy Words
unto my taste!
yea, sweeter than honey
to my mouth!
104. Through Thy Precepts
I get Understanding:
therefore I hate
every False Way.
105. Thy Word is a Lamp
unto my feet,
and a Light unto my path.

MEDITATION IS THE TECHNIQUE THAT MAKES THE ACQUISITION OF THAT HIGHER SPIRITUAL ENERGY POSSIBLE.

You do not, any of you, know what that means, so I will explain in order to save your time:

The term means "TO MURMUR," or, "TO MUTTER."

BIBLICAL MEDITATION is accomplished by first reading the entire Bible aloud- the important thing is to AUDIBLY HEAR IT SPOKEN.

An Israelite is Commanded to Meditate on THE LAW OF MOSES- The Books of GENESIS, EXODUS, NUMBERS, LEVITICUS, and DEUTERONOMY.

Having done this at least once- memorization and comprehension are not necessary at this point- one next takes a "mouthful" sample of Scripture, and murmurs or mutters It to oneself day-in, day-out, noting how one's understanding and ability to apply It change from day-to-day, from days into weeks, into months, if need be.

There come a point where some barrier against one's perception breaks, and one achieves a distinctly higher level of Wisdom Understanding that makes all of one's previous Level of Understanding LOOK STUPID AND CHILDISH- even to oneself!.

One has to go through as many as EIGHT Level Changes like this, before one can say one UNDERSTANDS GOD.

It appears that Israelites who knew this Truth kept It to themselves, and their families- if even them.
[/quote]

THE MIND OF A RIGHTEOUS SERVANT OF GOD OPERATES ON A DIFFERENT LEVEL FROM THAT OF MUNDANE SINNERS.

Those who have never learned the Spiritual Awareness Levels simply cannot conceive of their Existence.

oaroloye:

There are FOUR CATEGORIES OF AWARENESS.

1. ANIMAL AWARENESS: Animals reduce their vibrations to match those of the Environment, in order to perceive It.

2. THE FIRST ATTENTION: This is the Awareness of THE NATURAL MAN- who knows NOTHING about the SUPERNATURAL. Cannot even CONCEIVE of it. Not even in their DREAMS. It is like a GLASS CEILING holds them back from that Awareness.

. 1st CORINTHIANS 2:14.

14. But the Natural Man
receiveth not the Things
of the Spirit of God:
for they are
Foolishness unto him:
neither can he know them,
because they are
spiritually discerned.

PAUL FAILS TO MENTION THAT THE PURPOSE OF HIS TEACHINGS IS TO REDUCE CHRISTIANS TO THAT STATE....

3. THE SECOND ATTENTION: The Awareness of THE MORTAL SPIRITUAL MAN.

All things that live are fed by Living Energy that comes to the Earth through seven Realms collectively called HEAVEN.

All things that Exist are made of Living Data, that look like fibres of Living Light. These would be THE WORDS OF GOD. Attempts to analyze them deeply KILLS MORTAL SEERS on the spot.

These light fibres never occur alone, but form CLUSTERS which are group together to form BANDS. Bands are grouped into GREAT BANDS.

The whole Earth is made up of BANDS of Spiritual Energy. These Bands occur in association with one another, called GREAT BANDS.

This Life Energy has three types consistent with Plants, with Insects, and with Animals.

BANDS contained in rigid containers called RECEPTACLES make specific "Non-Living" OBJECTS.

BAND contained in flexible containers called COCOONS make specific LIVING THINGS.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.]

FORTY GREAT SPIRITUAL ENERGY BANDS feed "Non-Living" structures in the Earth.

. THE 40 LEVELS OF AWARENESS.

40. SERENITY
30. POSTULATES
22. GAMES
20. ACTION
8.0 EXHILARATION
6.0 AESTHETICS

4.0 ENTHUSIASM
3.5 CHEERFULNESS
3.0 CONSERVATION
2.5 BOREDOM

2.0 OVERT HOSTILITY
1.8 PAIN
1.5 ANGER
1.4 HATE
1.2 NO SYMPATHY
1.1 COVERT HOSTILITY
1.0 FEAR
0.9 SYMPATHY
0.5 GRIEF
0.1 APATHY
0.0 BODY DEATH.

. THE EIGHT DYNAMICS.

1. SELF; 2. FAMILY; 3. GROUPS; 4. ALL MANKIND; 5. ALL LIVING THINGS; 6. THE MEST (Matter, Energy, Space, Time - PHYSICAL) UNIVERSE; 7. SPIRITS; 8. GOD.

. AWARENESS LEVELS REQUIRED TO COMMAND THE DYNAMICS.

8. SELF; 12. GROUPS; 15. ALL MANKIND; 22. MEST UNIVERSE; 32. SPIRITS; 40. GOD.

. THE SIX LEVELS OF EXISTENCE.

1. BELIEFS; 2. THOUGHTS; 3. WORDS; 4. PHYSICAL ACTIONS; 5. POSTULATES; 6. TOTAL UNDERSTANDING.

[See: THE FIRE FROM WITHIN, by Carlos Castaneda.
SCIENTOLOGY 0-8: The Book of Basics, by L. Ron Hubbard.
THE DYNAMICS & TONE SCALE, by L. Ron Hubbard.]

ONCE THE DOORWAY OF BELIEF IS OPENED, ONE ENTERS INTO A DIFFERENT WORLD!

. DIANETICS AXIOM 119. L. Ron Hubbard.

119. Agreement with any Source- contra or prosurvival,
Postulates a New Reality for the Organism.

. MATTHEW 13:44-53.

44. "Again,
The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto Treasure hid in a field;
the which when a man hath found,
he hideth,
and for joy thereof
goeth and selleth all that he hath,
and buyeth that field.
45. "Again,
The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a merchant man,
seeking goodly pearls:
46. "Who, when he had found
one Pearl of Great Price,
went and sold all that he had,
and bought it.
47. "Again,
The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a Net,
that was cast into the Sea,
and gathered of every kind:
48. "Which, when it was full,
they drew to shore,
and sat down,
and gathered the Good into vessels,
but cast the Bad away.
49. "So shall it be
at the End of the World:
The Angels shall come forth,
and sever the Wicked
from among the Just,
50. "And shall cast them
into The Furnace of Fire:
there shall be wailing
and gnashing of teeth."

51. Jesus Saith unto them,

"Have ye understood
all these things?"

They say unto him,

"Yea, Lord."

52. Then Said he unto them,

"Therefore every scribe
which is instructed
unto The Kingdom of Heaven
is like unto a man
that is an householder,
which bringeth forth
out of his Treasure
things New and Old."

53. And it came to pass,
that when Jesus had
finished these Parables,
he departed thence.

THE KOSHER/TREYF LAW IS BASIC TRAINING OF TRUE DISCERNMENT ABILITY.

THE GOSPEL is worth any sacrifice, because it gets you THIS:

. THE TEN TALENTS. (Matthew 25:1-46.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.

4. THE THIRD ATTENTION: The

Awareness of IMMORTAL Spiritual Men.

At some point, those who attain High Spirituality become aware of a LIMITATION to their Powers- Things that can DESTROY even their SOUL BODY, if they attempt to see them.

. JOHN 8:30-32.

30. As he Spake these Words,
many believed on him.
31. Then Said Jesus to those Jews
which believed on him,

"If ye continue in my Word,
(then) are ye my Disciples indeed;
32. "And ye shall know The Truth,
and The Truth shall make you Free."

. JOHN 8:51-53.

51. "Verily, verily, I Say unto you,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER SEE DEATH.'

52. Then said the Jews unto him,
"Now we know
that thou hast a Devil.
Abraham is dead,
and the Prophets;
and thou sayest,

'IF A MAN KEEP MY SAYING,
HE SHALL NEVER TASTE OF DEATH.'

53. "Art thou greater
than our father Abraham,
which is dead?
And the Prophets are dead:
whom makest thou thyself?"

THE OBEDIENCE OF YESHUA'S TEACHINGS BUILDS UP HOLINESS TO THE POINT THAT THE TALENTS ARE ENABLED, ONE-BY-ONE. Then, LITERAL IMMORTALITY IS ACHIEVED.

6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

The OYINBOS could not achieve this, because they have NEVER CONTINUED in Yeshua's Word.

Therefore, they could NEVER achieve THE-TRUTH-THAT-MAKES-FREE.

. EXODUS 33:17-20.

17. And The LORD
Said unto Moses,

"I will do this thing also
that thou hast spoken:
for thou hast found Grace
in My Sight,
and I know thee by Name."

18. And he said,

"I beseech Thee,
shew me Thy Glory."

19. And He Said,

"I will make
all My Goodness
pass before thee,
and I will proclaim
The Name of The LORD
before thee;
and will be Gracious
to whom I will be Gracious,
and will shew Mercy
on whom I will shew Mercy."

20. And He Said,

"Thou canst not
see My Face:
for there shall
no man see Me,
and live."

THAT IS KNOWLEDGE THAT CANNOT BE SAFELY PERCEIVED BY MORTAL BEINGS, BECAUSE THE MERE ACT OF PERCEIVING IT CAUSES SPIRITUAL, MENTAL, AND BODILY INJURY AND EVEN DEATH.

Whereas, armed with It, there is no confinement that can hold one.

Mutaultope:

THE SIMPLE CAUSE OF CONFUSION THAT IS CHRISTIANITY IN GENERAL AND "FULL" GOSPEL PENTECOSTAL CHRISTIANITY IN PARTICULAR, IS THE REPLACEMENT OF LORD YESHUA'S TEACHINGS WITH THOSE OF OTHERS.

oaroloye:

. 1st CORINTHIANS 12:1-11.

NOW concerning
Spiritual Gifts,
Brethren, I would not
have you ignorant.
2. Ye know that
ye were Gentiles,
carried away unto
these dumb idols,
even as ye were led.
3. Wherefore I give you
to understand,
that no man speaking
by The Spirit of God
calleth Jesus "accursed:"
and that no man can say that
Jesus is the Lord,
but by The Holy Ghost.
4. Now there are
diversities of Gifts,
but the same Spirit.
5. And there are differences
of Administrations,
but the same Lord.
6. And there are diversities
of Operations,
but it is The same God
Which worketh all in all.
7. But the manifestation
of The Spirit
is given to every man
to profit withal.
8. For to one is given by the Spirit

THE WORD OF WISDOM;

to another

THE WORD OF KNOWLEDGE

by the same Spirit;
9. To another

FAITH

by The same Spirit;
to another

THE GIFTS OF HEALING

by The same Spirit;
10. To another

THE WORKING OF MIRACLES;

to another

PROPHECY;

to another

DISCERNING OF SPIRITS;

to another

DIVERS KINDS OF TONGUES;

to another

THE INTERPRETATION OF TONGUES:

11. But all these worketh
that one and
The selfsame Spirit,
dividing to every man
severally
as He will.

BY CONFUSING THE ORDER, PAUL WAS ABLE TO PREVENT CHRISTIANS WHO BLINDLY FOLLOWED HIM INSTEAD OF LORD YESHUA, FROM UNDERSTANDING WHAT THE "GIFTS OF THE HOLY GHOST" REALLY ARE, FOR NEARLY 2,000 YEARS.

. THE TEN TALENTS OF POWER. (Matt. 25.)

1. TOTAL RECALL.
2. EXTRASENSORY PERCEPTION.
3. TELEKINESIS.
4. TELEPORTATION.
5. TRANSLATION.
6-10. EVERLASTING LIFE.

Once HOLINESS is attained, these Abilities become accessible sequentially.

. MATTHEW 7:12-29.

12. "Therefore all things
whatsoever ye would
that men should do to you,
do ye even so to them:
for this is The Law
and The Prophets.
13. "Enter ye in
at the strait Gate:
for wide is the Gate,
and broad is the Way,
that leadeth to Destruction,
and many there be
which go in thereat:
14. "Because strait is the gate,
and narrow is the Way,
which leadeth unto Life,
and few there be
that find It.
15. Beware of False Prophets,
which come to you
in sheep's clothing,
but inwardly they are
ravening wolves.
16. "Ye shall know them
by their fruits.
Do men gather grapes
of thorns,
or figs of thistles?
17. "Even so every Good Tree
bringeth forth Good Fruit;
but a Corrupt Tree
bringeth forth Evil Fruit.
18. "A Good Tree
cannot bring forth Evil Fruit,
neither can a Corrupt Tree
bring forth Good Fruit.
19. "Every Tree that
bringeth not forth Good Fruit
is hewn down,
and cast into the fire.
20. "Wherefore by their Fruits
ye shall know them.
21. "Not every one
that saith unto me,
'Lord, Lord,' shall enter into
The Kingdom of Heaven;
but he that doeth
The Will of my Father
Which is in Heaven.
22. "Many will say to me
in That Day,

'LORD, LORD,
HAVE WE NOT
PROPHESIED IN THY NAME?
AND IN THY NAME
HAVE CAST OUT DEVILS?
AND IN THY NAME
DONE MANY
WONDERFUL WORKS?'

23. "And then will I
profess unto them,

'I NEVER KNEW YOU:
DEPART FROM ME,
YE THAT WORK INIQUITY.'

24. "Therefore whosoever
heareth these Sayings of mine,
and doeth them,
I will liken him unto
a Wise man,
which built his house
upon a rock:
25. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell not:
for it was founded
upon a rock.
26. "And every one
that heareth these Sayings
of mine,
and doeth them not,
shall be likened unto
a Foolish man,
which built his house
upon the sand:
27. "And the rain descended,
and the floods came,
and the winds blew,
and beat upon that house;
and it fell:
and great was the fall of it."

28. And it came to pass,
when Jesus had ended
these Sayings,
the people were
astonished at his Doctrine:
29. For he Taught them
as (one) having Authority,
and not as the Scribes.

. JOHN 14:12.

12. "Verily, verily,
I Say unto you,

'HE THAT BELIEVETH ON ME,
THE WORKS THAT I DO
SHALL HE DO ALSO;
AND GREATER WORKS
THAN THESE SHALL HE DO;
BECAUSE I GO UNTO MY FATHER.' "

. REVELATION 22:11-12.

11. "He that is UNJUST,
let him be Unjust still:
and he which is FILTHY,
let him be Filthy still:
and he that is RIGHTEOUS,
let him be Righteous still:
and he that is HOLY,
let him be Holy still.
12. "And, behold,
I come quickly;
and my Reward is with me,
to give every man According
as his Work shall be."

HOLINESS IS THE SPIRITUAL ENERGY STATE OF COMPATIBILITY WITH GOD, SUCH THAT WE CAN BELIEVE AND DO EVERYTHING THAT HE TELLS US- INCLUDING THE ATTAINMENT OF THE TEN FUNDAMENTAL POWERS.

The Disciples sowed the seeds of Chaos by giving THE HOLY GHOST to people who were not HOLY.

Before The Day of Pentecost, all the Early Church should have been thoroughly Spiritually Debugged.

It was not until LAFAYETTE RONALD HUBBARD'S launching of DIANETICS® a Bible-derived Therapeutic System in 1950, that Christians had a chance to see how they had been deliberately conned by the alleged followers of Lord Yeshua called the "Apostles."

THE ONLY FOUNDATION OF CHRISTIANITY IS THE TEACHINGS OF LORD YESHUA AND NO ONE ELSE.

There has never been any "Christian Church" that has believed that.

Lord Yeshua's Gospel is based on the founded on The Law of Moses: his interpretation of It.

.. MATTHEW 5:16-20.

16. "Let your light
so shine before men,
that they may see
your Good Works,
and glorify your Father
Which is in Heaven.
17. "Think not
that I am come
to destroy The Law,
or The Prophets:
I am not come to destroy,
but to fulfil.
18. "For verily I Say unto you,

'TILL HEAVEN
AND EARTH PASS, the
ONE JOT OR ONE TITTLE
SHALL IN NO WISE
PASS FROM THE LAW,
TILL ALL BE FULFILLED.'

19. "Whosoever therefore
shall break one of these
least Commandments,
and shall teach men so,
he shall be called the least
in The Kingdom of Heaven:
but whosoever shall
do and teach them,
the same shall be called great
in The Kingdom of Heaven.
20. "For I Say unto you,

'THAT EXCEPT YOUR RIGHTEOUSNESS
SHALL EXCEED THE RIGHTEOUSNESS
OF THE SCRIBES AND PHARISEES,
YE SHALL IN NO CASE
ENTER INTO
THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN.' "

[/quote]

THE DISCIPLES THREW OUT THE TEACHINGS OF THEIR LORD FROM THE BEGINNING- THEN THEY OFFICIALLY ABOLISHED THE LAW OF MOSES.

Therefore, when Novice Christians were thrust into THE SECOND ATTENTION, they had NO SPIRITUAL FOUNDATION to sustain the Experience.

This causes erratic results, depending on the accidental and incidental attainment of Righteousness, even Holiness, which became lost, whenever The Law of Moses was violated, but justified by Apostolic False Teachings.

"SPEAKING-IN-TONGUES" IS NONSENSICAL WHEN THE SPEAKERS AND HEARERS CANNOT RECALL WHAT THEY SAID.

If one had attained TOTAL RECALL, one could tell the difference between AUTHENTIC SPEAKING-IN-TONGUES, and SELF-GENERATED GABBLING.

Cases exist where twins have created their own private language that only they could understand. Is it therefore a stretch to conceive that someone with access to SECOND ATTENTION can create an authentic language that only THEIR First Attention can understand?

A person Speaking-in-Tongues by FAITH is technically speaking LITERAL NONSENSE.

But if continued long enough, SECOND ATTENTION will be accessed. The BRAIN relaxes into an ALPHA-RHYTHMIC STATE, which normal people cannot simply enter into at will. This is a bridge into THE SECOND ATTENTION.

PASTORS EXPLOIT THE IGNORANCE OF THEIR FOLLOWERS BEING IGNORANT THEMSELVES.

(1) (Reply)

Hijab: Again, Tension In Ilorin As Hoodlums Attack School / Has Religion Affected The Society Positively Or Negatively? / Pastor Adeboye Go Rccg Live Now On Holy Communion Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 119
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.