Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,137 members, 7,821,886 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:54 PM

Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka (911 Views)

Buhari's Face As Ogbonnaya Onu Cried For South East Presidency / The Look On Buhari’s Face As He Boards Presidential Jet (Photos) / See The Look On Buhari's Face As Amosun Begs The Angry Crowd At Ogun APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by GWGNG: 8:40pm On Dec 14, 2020
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by donbachi(m): 8:50pm On Dec 14, 2020
Na people like u,take buhari slap us on our faces..no slap pass dat one.

6 Likes

Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by Conrod: 9:12pm On Dec 14, 2020
Please,dont get baba more shocked than he can absorb.
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by cpu2006(m): 9:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Even, his incompetent is a slap to this nation & Africa as a continent
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by bishop4life(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2020
]it's all a ploy to gain credit.

*Don't be surprised it a way of bringing their useless [s]SARS] SWAT back alive.

*Don't be surprised it's just a ploy to boost government credits.
Don't...
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by illicit(m): 9:51pm On Dec 14, 2020
I will name a tree near my house Buhari, so that I can be flogging it....
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by youngeagle(m): 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2020
Thought he supported this government, when old and educated men act like dullards due to ethnicity and religion makes me loose hope for this country

3 Likes

Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by mightyhazel: 9:56pm On Dec 14, 2020
How erudite scholars and very enlightened ppl campaigned and voted this disaster will remain a mystery..

1 Like

Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by festacman(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2020
I think the abduction is rather a kick in Buhari's arse. A hard kick at that.

1 Like

Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:32pm On Dec 14, 2020
youngeagle:
Thought he supported this government, when old and educated men act like dullards due to ethnicity and religion makes me loose hope for this country

Where exactly do Buhari and Soyinka meet in terms of religion and ethnicity?
Abi hand just dey scratch you?
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by Charleys: 10:37pm On Dec 14, 2020
Fake abduction
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by freeborn02: 10:46pm On Dec 14, 2020
The likes of Dasainthope, mannabbgrills, NGpatriot, seunmsg, simplyleo, Thatfairguy and other e-rats will deny this profusely.

They can even attack Soyinka for ever saying such a thing.

It is not their faults; their heads are deeply hidden in their Fulani master's anus.
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by FarahAideed: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
Both Soyinka and Buhari are part of useless generation that brought nothing but pain to their nation .., Soyinkas populist legacy is cultism Terrorism while that of Buhari is Islamic Terrorism...can Soyinka take several seats of shame please

1 Like

Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by FarahAideed: 10:52pm On Dec 14, 2020
freeborn02:
The likes of Dasainthope, mannabbgrills, NGpatriot, seunmsg, simplyleo, Thatfairguy and other e-rats will deny this profusely.

It is not their faults; their heads are deeply hidden in their Fulani master's anus.

Soyinka is a useless man
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by freeborn02: 11:01pm On Dec 14, 2020
FarahAideed:

Soyinka is a useless man

Yeah, just as expected.

When he was campaigning for APC, he was a "useful" man, right?
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by Gloria042(f): 11:34pm On Dec 14, 2020
Imagine the giant of africa,Nigeria that's meant to set the pace and other african countries follow,blessed with highly-valuable natural resources but seems to be cursed with bad,bad leaders that are hell-bent on rendering the country unprogressive and more backward than they met it.

Compared to Nigeria,small ghana with their constant power supply,less incidence of terrorism and insecurity problems is a small london.

Indeed,there was a country.

1 Like

Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by olisaEze(m): 12:26am On Dec 15, 2020
Which kyn slap on whose face is dis baba talking about? The man would have been dead from slaps by now if any of the incidences of insecurity meant anything to him.

Shey u said GEJ is a buffoon and his wife is a hippo, ba? Oya quit yapping and enjoy the administration of the man you fought GEJ to see as President.

My heart goes out to the families agonizing and praying for their kids safe return, but then na una been dey form 'Kardashians' na so enjoy too. undecided
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by obami007(m): 1:18am On Dec 15, 2020
A big slap
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by limeta(f): 3:45am On Dec 15, 2020
I dont rate these guys any more
I learnt something new since 2015
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by Whoube99(f): 6:15am On Dec 15, 2020
GWGNG:
https://gwg.ng/2020/12/14/abduction-of-katsina-school-boys-a-slap-on-buharis-face-soyinka/

Buhari & illiterate Soyinka represent two sides of same coin.
Both are patented inventors
Soyinka invented CULTISM in Nigeria Universities.
Buhari invented TERRORISM in Nigeria State.

1 Like

Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by IamWonderful: 6:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Buhari is an adamant senile vegetative braindead doppelganger figurehead
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by islandpeople6: 6:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Buhari no get face to slap again jor
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by Donspicey: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Abbobiiiiii eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee.......

Na dia mata b dat............

Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by DasaintHope(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2020
freeborn02:

This guy Na clown. show me a single post where I ever praised this evil administration. If you can, just send me a pm with your account details. we re.
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by Nobody: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by youngeagle(m): 8:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Agbegbaorogboye:

Where exactly do Buhari and Soyinka meet in terms of religion and ethnicity?
Abi hand just dey scratch you?
how will a sane mind support Buhari over Jonathan, he followed Tinubu due to tribe na
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by Agbegbaorogboye: 9:02am On Dec 15, 2020
youngeagle:
how will a sane mind support Buhari over Jonathan, he followed Tinubu due to tribe na
Jeez!!
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by Nobody: 9:21am On Dec 15, 2020
can this man shut it?

I used to love you sir until a whole literate like you sold this cow vegetable burukutu sipping vagabond to us
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by Rossntti: 10:12am On Dec 15, 2020
youngeagle:

Kindly shut up. Jonathan ran the nation into the ground with their massive PDP corruption. As he was leaving, world oil price crashed, plunging the nation into recession, from which Buhari is trying to extricate the nation via diversification and self sufficiency in food.

So don't come here blaming Buhari for the effects of your PDP grand corruption. Diezani, your oil minister, has been hiding in London for the past 5 years after looting billions of dollars. Shameless people.
Re: Abduction Of Katsina School Boys Is A Slap On Buhari's Face - Soyinka by youngeagle(m): 10:31am On Dec 15, 2020
Rossntti:

Kindly shut up. Jonathan ran the nation into the ground with their massive PDP corruption. As he was leaving, world oil price crashed, plunging the nation into recession, from which Buhari is trying to extricate the nation via diversification and self sufficiency in food.

So don't come here blaming Buhari for the effects of your PDP grand corruption. Diezani, your oil minister, has been hiding in London for the past 5 years after looting billions of dollars. Shameless people.
most of you will never have sense because of hate...

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Suspected Herdsmen Kill Seven Farmers In Edo / Bauchi Kicks Off Campaign For TINUBU 2023 / He Who Laughs Last Laughs Best

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.