Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:29 AM

Salma Mumin Celebrates Birthday In Newspaper Dress – See Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Salma Mumin Celebrates Birthday In Newspaper Dress – See Photos (378 Views)

Linda Ikeji Slays In Newspaper Gown, Spotted With Son In London (Photos) / Salma Mumin Celebrates Her 30th Birthday, Covers Her Nude Body With Watermelons / Duke Of Shomolu Proposes To DJ Cuppy In Newspaper (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Salma Mumin Celebrates Birthday In Newspaper Dress – See Photos by yanga24(m): 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2020
Ghanaian Actress Salma Mumin has once again stunned Ghanaians with her newspaper dress she used to celebrate her birthday.

Actress Salma Mumin celebrated her birthday today and she has refurbish her Photobucket with new style photos to go with it.

Taking time to pose for the camera to take the images in her sexy newspaper dress is so beautiful that she has received thousands of reactions on social media after sharing her birthday photos.

Colleague actress and actors have also wished her a happy birthday.
See More: https://www.cuzideas.com/salma-mumin-celebrates-birthday-in-newspaper-dress-see-photos

Re: Salma Mumin Celebrates Birthday In Newspaper Dress – See Photos by Nobody: 10:48pm On Dec 14, 2020
I love her outfit, let me see if i can get such

(1) (Reply)

Kiddwaya Wins Big Brother Housemate Of The Year Award / See The Acid That Is 20 Quintillion Times Stronger Than Sulfuric Acid. / Mrs Koi-koi The Evil Queen!! The Most Lastest And Trending Nollywood Movie!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.