Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,596 members, 7,820,138 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:17 AM

Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) (58382 Views)

Bashir Ahmed Posted Fake News Claiming EU Commended Buhari On Kankara - SR / ‘Go And Ask Buhari Why He Did Not Visit Kankara’ – Masari Tells Journalists / Oby Ezekwesili: Buhari Should Leave His Cows For Once (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Old video to quench questions.

His public Relations Officers are Dunce.

Old video of Buhari with nose mask? When last did he visit Katsina since covid 19 started?

Make una keep defending evil

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Glovoutu(m): 8:49am On Dec 15, 2020
I'm not surprised
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Openbusiness: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Later some people here will be attacking me that I'm not interested in discussing 9ja Politics, that i always carry America politics for head like gala. This is the kind of things that cause it, because it makes my head to spark and if I talk, earthquake fit happen. Imagine how heartless and insensitive this evil dictator is sad Nigerian politics can give somebody migraine

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Eriokanmi: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2020
IamPlato:
That Could Be An Old Video Because You People Are Fond of Fooling Yourselves
Hahahahahahaha. Another brainwashed youth. See buhari wearing face mask nah. Why not say the video was recorded during pre-covid era?
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by talktrue1234: 8:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Good, we warn all of you

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:50am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nothing is wrong if the president didn't visit Kankara, he has done the needful by sending Emissaries led by all the Security Chiefs.
We know those behind Sahara Reporters, they used the End sars ,it didn't work, they used the speaker of the house of Reps to invite and then disgrace the C in C, it didn't work, Now they have started spreading their usual fake news that North is boiling.
To them their ambitions of the 2023 presidency is the most important, they will be unmasked.
The north will come through this.
I try to reason with u to find sense in wat u wrote but NON. I pray u and ur family remain safe, so dat u kept writing such,to help ur ego

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Nobody: 8:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Federal republic of Cowgeria

Where a man's treasure lies, there his heart is .

When una carry cattle rearer make President, what do u think he will value more?
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by smsinnigeria(m): 8:52am On Dec 15, 2020
osuofia2:
Nothing is wrong if the president didn't visit Kankara, he has done the needful by sending Emissaries led by all the Security Chiefs.
We know those behind Sahara Reporters, they used the End sars ,it didn't work, they used the speaker of the house of Reps to invite and then disgrace the C in C, it didn't work, Now they have started spreading their usual fake news that North is boiling.
To them their ambitions of the 2023 presidency is the most important, they will be unmasked.
The north will come through this.
Your a devoted slave and you will forever remain oppressed. You can't see anything wrong with current state of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Samysearch(m): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=madmohamed post=97078618] the man can't speak their language that is why he can't go and speak to the people[/quote)

Pls ur moniker sees u as a bigot. U can only fool, FOOLS.
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by SweetCunt97(f): 8:53am On Dec 15, 2020
IkpuNnegiEwu44:

Old video of Buhari with nose mask? When last did he visit Katsina since covid 19 started?

Make una keep defending evil
could b April there about
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by low2high: 8:55am On Dec 15, 2020
DESPITE THE SINS OF BUHARI THIS DOES NOT EXONERATE THE PDP FROM THE FINANCIAL CRIMES THIS PARTY PLUNGED NIGERIA INTO FOR GOOD 16 YEARS.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by sameks08(m): 8:55am On Dec 15, 2020
even dis stupid fools re saying sai baba, I have no pity on them
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by JudasNaCarrot: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2020
IamPlato:
Taaaaah!

Foolish fool you are.
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Splitmind: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Buhari's priorities are his cows and family, what concerns him with any kidnapping?

Please leave our darling daddy alone, he has done well in securing North so nobody has the right to complain.
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 15, 2020
SweetCunt97:
could b April there about

This is the first time he is going to Katsina since covid 19 started. So that picture of him with nose mask could not have been old
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Factfinder1(m): 8:57am On Dec 15, 2020
IamPlato:

Old video and he wore a nose mask you must be an idiot

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by VaselineCrew: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
low2high:
DESPITE THE SINS OF BUHARI THIS DOES NOT EXONERATE THE PDP FROM THE FINANCIAL CRIMES THIS PARTY PLUNGED NIGERIA INTO FOR GOOD 16 YEARS.

True, and you know what?

It is okay to hate PDP and APC.

It is!

It is also okay to vote for the most brilliant individual out there and support him/her,

It is.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by alawiiyeyoruba: 8:58am On Dec 15, 2020
Wetin nor go happen for this country.

Do you wonder what the uses of Black soap (Ose dudu) are……… read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/african-black-soap-ose-dudu-right-treat-to-your-skin/
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by BlessedNuel: 8:59am On Dec 15, 2020
E don happun
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Bobxin: 9:04am On Dec 15, 2020
IamPlato:

Yes, could be an old video, even with the Face mask cuz Covid has been on since March this year.
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Bobxin: 9:06am On Dec 15, 2020
bestman09:
angry
E shock you?

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by kenodrill: 9:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Annie939:
Buhari himself is a cow

A matured cow he is!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by psalmuelwater(m): 9:10am On Dec 15, 2020
I will be shocked if he visited kankanra
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by mdchikezie(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Skynet45:
angry angry angry

What's the job of the reps and senators. If they can't reason or think enough to impeach this vegetable. I tire for this country, the future of nigeria is bleak. God help us

. This is recent you can see Buhari wearing facemask

THATS WHAT I KEEP TALKING ABOUT.
THIS OUR SO CALLED SENATORS AND HOUSE OF REPS MEMBERS ARE SOOOO JOBLESS.....JUST GIVE ME A THING THEY DO IN THIS COUNTRY.
PEOPLE WILL GO TO THE HOUSE TO GO AND SLEEP AND AFTERWARDS STILL GET SITTING ALLOWANCE....SOME OF THEM HAVE NEVER CONTRIBUTED A SINGLE WORD TO THE HOUSE SINCE THEIR ELECTION INTO THE HOUSE WHILST HE IS GETTING PAID MASSIVELY EVEN FOR TOOTHBRUSH ALLOWANCE.
CANNOT TELL A PRESIDENT WHAT AND WHAT NOT TO DO WHILST ITS THEIR JOB TO....CANNOT SUMMON ANY CO'S WHILST ITS THEIR WORK TO DO TOO....BUT THEY KEEP ANSWERING RUBBISH NAMES AND KEEP INTIMIDATING THE COMMON MAN ON THE ROAD BECAUSE HE BLOCKED THEIR CONVOY.
AND YOU WONDER WHY DINO MELAYE WAS OUSTED FROM THAT POSITION WHILST BEING VERY WOKE TO THE SITUATION IN THE COUNTRY.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Sheriman(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Buhari Cows are important than humans
Nigerians should choose wisely next time

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by madmohamed(m): 9:16am On Dec 15, 2020
are you OK? What is your problem with my Monica fork off please
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Pearly255(f): 9:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Annie939:
Buhari himself is a cow

Our cow president grin grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by aribisala0(m): 9:18am On Dec 15, 2020
hakeem4:
Buhari is what we call in Spanish Más peligroso que un mono con navaja it means more dangerous than a monkey with a razor.

He shows no sign of empathy at all, is he saying that his cows are more important than that of the students or what?
Empathy is not part of their culture.

What happened is the will of Allah

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by kemika8989(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2020
Kbroker:

http://saharareporters.com/2020/12/14/president-buhari-appears-new-video-visiting-his-cows-katsina-after-refusing-visit

This is sad. sad
presidential visit to see is APC member's cow is better than millions of people in Nigeria. Tag any APC member you know
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by osuofia2(m): 9:21am On Dec 15, 2020
smsinnigeria:
Your a devoted slave and you will forever remain oppressed. You can't see anything wrong with current state of Nigeria.
OrdinaryNigeria:
I try to reason with u to find sense in wat u wrote but NON. I pray u and ur family remain safe, so dat u kept writing such,to help ur ego
elizadeJAC:

Maybe someone should help me remind you that Cows are more valuable than you in Nigeria. Anyway, just be careful what you say now, the internet does not forget.
pls all the Tinubu Media Crew(TMC) should stop quoting me
Re: Buhari Visits His Cows In Katsina After Refusing To Visit Kankara - SR (Video) by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Fake news. Shebi nobody went to aso rock to collect school clearance? After the failure of those who forgot farming clearance.... pls Baba Bubu is seeing his cousins. Family time. Respect that.
When it was Benue nobody said jack shii... Now Suya>human life movement has gone to core north.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Bandit Attack: Rotimi Akeredolu Arrives Owo (Photos) / What Buhari Needs To Succeed – Jonathan / Dolapo Osinbajo Greets Tinubu And Buhari Respectfully (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.