Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,069 members, 7,818,184 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:47 AM

Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility (21064 Views)

Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Forumobserver12(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2020
I have said it several times, these guys killing and maiming people are Boko Haram, unfortunately our Northern brothers and FG keep deceiving itself by calling them Bandits...

2 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 8:10am On Dec 15, 2020
Korllami007:

Explain rehabilitation of repentant Boko Haram with millions of naira while their victims are wallowing in poverty in IDP camp and "the fight against Boko Haram is fight against the north" by buhari

Explain why the Liberian and Siera leonean government rehabilitated thousands of people who were guilty of brutal war crimes in both countries wars?

Or why the UK signed an amnesty in 1990s for hundreds of killers in the IRA and UVF?

Harsh choices sometimes have to be made.

The other options....shoot them all (which is what i want) or jail them all and feed them at our expense.

I honestly wish that evil people pay the price for their sins. But in the real world, it does not work that way.

And anyway, government continues to kill hundreds of unrepentant bokoists.

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Brushstrokes20: 8:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Fake news! ONLY 10 students were actually kidnapped by bandits - LIAR mohammed / GARBAGE shehu

Shameless govt of self serving thieves and sadistic Tyrant!

Nig urgently needs a leader!

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 8:12am On Dec 15, 2020
globalresource:

The intention was not to kill him abeg. Why did boko haram guys choose him to mediate between them and Jonathan government then

Because, clout (plus the group that announced him as the negotiator was proven to be fake)

Besides, being chosen as negotiator does not mean you back the group. Soyinka was chosen as negotiatior by Niger delta millitants. Does not mean he backed their methods.

And their intention was to kill him. And it almost worked (ESPECIALLY as they used a heavy duty car bomb)
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by primestreams: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by DollarBuddy: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2020
FG and Lies= One
Bandit & Gunmen = Boko Haram
APC and Lies = 1

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 8:14am On Dec 15, 2020
I said this a few days ago about this incident. I guess I have been proven right!

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Angelnath(m): 8:15am On Dec 15, 2020
Nigeria my country where shekau is the kingpin and buhari is the mascot
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by steeltrust: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2020
Shekau plz kill all the children and rape d girls. Burn their villages , and take over, spare no one. Rape their wives, and kill their father. Rubbish
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by muykem: 8:27am On Dec 15, 2020
The guy is doing a great job by keeping to Islamic tenacity. Muhammad also did same to unbelievers and pagans.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Benmob: 8:28am On Dec 15, 2020
Vanzcharles:

Why are you blaming only Awolowo, when Zik was part if it.
Have you ever considered why Biafra didn't stand? What zik's role were during the war. Where zik was during the war?
zik was d worst self
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by persius555(m): 8:34am On Dec 15, 2020
At this point, it's safe to say Boko Haram have sorrounded the northern Nigeria. If Boko Haram can carry out attacks in kogi state, why the denial for the rest of the he North.

The reason why Boko Haram continues to thrive is partly because the northern elites and the military hierarchy are in constant denial of the Boko Haram existence in the entire north.

Trying too hard to distinct Boko Haram from bandits and cattle rustlers is only allowing certain level of invisibility for boko haram. This is called Virus Obfuscation in cyber warfare. This is not the time to be playing politics with violence and terrorism in the north before it goes out of control.

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by OrdinaryNigeria(m): 8:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Goodluck mounted check point and restricted movement of these terror group, PMB, Removed the check points for them to spread everywhere.
There is a conspiracy.

Now they kidnapping 300 in katsina.
So where is safe?
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Eriokanmi: 8:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Let the federal government continue to deceive themselves and not us, by calling boko haram terrorists who have entrenched their tentacles to the North West all manners of names like herdsmen, cattle rustlers, bandits, armed militias, kidnappers, instead of calling a spade a spade. Dem go get sense las las.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Eriokanmi: 9:03am On Dec 15, 2020
OrdinaryNigeria:
Goodluck mounted check point and restricted movement of these terror group, PMB, Removed the check points for them to spread everywhere.
There is a conspiracy.

Now they kidnapping 300 in katsina.
So where is safe?
I knew they would get to North West it was just a matter of time. The check points and scanners mounted really exposed a lot of them during GEJ administration after they attacked nyanya in abuja. A lot of them were caught that time. Since they removed the vehicle body scanners and check points, its been freedom of movement.I learnt they now ship in ammunition via the niger Republic. My concern is, north isn't proactive at all. Their religious bigotry isn't also helping them. Only a few of their leaders are now speaking out while several others are quiet about Boko haram insurgency all in the name of religion. They need to learn from Saudi Arabia, the HQ of Islam, who hit hard on Iran, Yemen and other terrorist nations .
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by VaselineCrew: 9:08am On Dec 15, 2020
only in Nigeria that terrorist spawn out of thin air and then glitch away, without a trace

incompetence is not even the word

but then, but then, what do Nigerians really expect when you actively, passionately and fervently search out the worst of the bunch to be your leaders?

You Nigerians don't just settle for bad, no, no, no

Your leader must be a thief, corrupt, maybe killed a few along the way, ahaaaa!

Now he is worthy to be called your leader, your governor, your senator, your president...

The good guys don't even stand a chance in Nigeria
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by tnerro1(m): 9:12am On Dec 15, 2020
Why don’t they kidnap some politicians and traditional rulers . They will make more money grin
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Korllami007: 9:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Explain why the Liberian and Siera leonean government rehabilitated thousands of people who were guilty of brutal war crimes in both countries wars?

Or why the UK signed an amnesty in 1990s for hundreds of killers in the IRA and UVF?

Harsh choices sometimes have to be made.

The other options....shoot them all (which is what i want) or jail them all and feed them at our expense.

I honestly wish that evil people pay the price for their sins. But in the real world, it does not work that way.

And anyway, government continues to kill hundreds of unrepentant bokoists.
cheesy
When the war is still ongoing. grin The soldiers they killed died for nothing and the ones they are still going to kill will die for nothing. You mean it's good for government to give Boko Haram incentives for killing soldiers and citizens. E shock me sha. No wonder Boko Haram is a booming business because there is no consequence for becoming a terrorist in Nigeria. You go enjoy die when de capture you because the government go give you VIP treatment and you can decide to go back to being a terrorist or an informant to Boko Haram, it's your choice. Boko Haram is now recyclable.
One high ranking officer said Boko Haram repentant can become a president of Nigeria. I'm pretty sure you'll campaign and vote for a repentant Boko Haram if he wants to contest for presidential election.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by ibidapko(m): 9:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

No, that is a myth, as much as a myth as GEJ backing Miyetti Allah to cause banditry that is somehow popular.

1.Boko did attack Buhari....in 2014...and almost killed him. Why would they attack their benefactor?.
The obvious reason Boko Haram attacked his Kastina residence was to warn him to step up his game at being a worthy ambassador. After all, did they not nominat him to represent them in the Goodluck Jonathan's proposes amnesty program for Boko Haram insurgents?

Abegi, second bass jare!!
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Neddstark: 9:28am On Dec 15, 2020
If Boko Haram has entered Katsina, then it is a matter of time. If you are a corper in the North, leave that mothafucka right now. Go home. That region is going to shits
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by ibidapko(m): 9:41am On Dec 15, 2020
NewsOneNigeria1:

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.aljazeera.com/amp/news/2020/12/15/boko-haram-claims-kidnapping-of-hundreds-of-nigerian-students
I watched the channels interview with Major General Eneche and he was asked by what means were the 333 students abducted and his response was that the abductors came in motor bikes!
That means they must have come with at least 150 motor bikes and forcefully strapped the kids to them and that large number of bikes didn’t attract security?
I really don’t know what to believe anymore.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by chatinent: 9:50am On Dec 15, 2020
I don't support innocent children being used in the interplay of politics in Nigeria.

Thefe was a country.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Agbegbaorogboye: 10:07am On Dec 15, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

No, that is a myth, as much as a myth as GEJ backing Miyetti Allah to cause banditry that is somehow popular.

1.Boko did attack Buhari....in 2014...and almost killed him. Why would they attack their benefactor?

2.Boko continues to attack people who live and work in areas that voted for and supported APC. Infact Boko has killed more Muslims than Chirstians. (There is a reason for that...Islamic fundametalists think, like communists and their 'false consciousness, that most muslims are 'fake)

Boko would still be active even if this country was 100% muslim.

If we want to blame someone...blame the North for not investing heavily in education, especially technical education, and blame the decades of corruption at the border. And the persecution complex engendered by politicians that breeds groups like Boko.

(The South too has some of the same problems that bred Boko in the North as well. )

And no, I don't support the APC, nor have i ever voted for PDP or APC or Buhari. I think this government has failed and they need to do much better in handling security.

Boko haram named Buhari as their negotiator in 2013.

The precursor to boko haram was the enacting of Sharia laws in the North, a move which further deepened the religious divide between the North and South. Subconsciously, that led to an awakening of the need to Islamise (enact Sharia throughout) Nigeria among the Islamic radicals.

Buhari himself said that he will be at the forefront of that. Not only that, he openly asked that Muslims vote for Muslims only, an ideology which later birthed his CPC.

Buhari would later criticize the then government for attacking boko haram and lastly..

Buhari has been granting amnesty to boko haram members, a move which even representatives of Borno state have spoken against.

If it looks like panadol, smells like panadol, tastes like panadol and most importantly works like panadol, then it most certainly is panadol.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by DarkJeddi(m): 10:16am On Dec 15, 2020
Arrewa:
The present administrator are very good in doing their thing
Indeed..
The are doing a sweet job of it.. cheesy
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Doyin2(m): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Good Job Shekau...
more pellets to the barrel of your heater... until everybody gather sense for Nigeria

Very soon you and your family members,would be kidnapped,including the idiots that liked your comment.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by nedekid: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

1.10 gazillion is not possible

2.You not only fund the police you reform the police.

3.The treuth is, no matter your cynicim, and yes i too am cynical about the police, the fact is, they are badly funded, and their salaries and equipment are poor. Funding would help.
Whoes salary in Nigeria is appropriate. Are we all not poorly paid?
Compared to ordinary Nigerians the policeman is better paid! Google police salaries. A Sargent earns more than 140k not to talk of pensions etc common Nigerians eg teachers in the private sector don't earn or have.
Who says they are not funded? Check out the ogas at the top. They are billionaires.
The issue is the funds are embezzled. They chop the money at the top of the food chain and let the bottom sort out its self. Hence my saying even if given trillions its still same problem.
As you rightly said reforming the police is necessary.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Steve0979(m): 11:16am On Dec 15, 2020
steeltrust:
Shekau plz kill all the children and rape d girls. Burn their villages , and take over, spare no one. Rape their wives, and kill their father. Rubbish
l swear u b goat
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by innobarca(m): 11:24am On Dec 15, 2020
Just a way of recruiting new boko members,the north knows about it.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by ThatFairGuy1: 11:29am On Dec 15, 2020
HeadShot:

Bandit is a creation of APc and Tinubu
Very useless people
Anyways where are their cows
Igbo Jew, it's obvious Muslim and Tinubu terrorizes you in your dream
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by godliman: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2020
urbobo20:
i just hope and pray its not true cause those guyz are too brutal even after ramsom the wont realise every body there but for the bandict am very sure they after money
who are bandits, who are bokoharam? They are same
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Orjioorji(f): 11:52am On Dec 15, 2020
The northern leaders have been supportive and encouraging to Boko Haram activities because of their hatred for GEJ. Now karma is smiling to them.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tinubu Presented A Dollarised Budget, FG Benefitting From $/N Hike - Ndume / NBA Directs Lawyers To Boycott Court In Protest Of Onnoghen Removal / Osita Chidoka: "Fuel Station Depends On Solar Panels For Electricity Now"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.