Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,957 members, 7,828,378 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:58 AM

Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility (21080 Views)

Interview With Auwal Daudawa, Kidnapper Of Kankara Schoolboys / What Happened To The Kidnappers Of Kankara Students? / Photos Of Kidnapped Kankara Students After Their Release (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Kingluqman(m): 7:50am On Dec 15, 2020
It’s a lie!!! grin
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 7:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Are these not same people that our government flew to flex life while wearing the Nigerian flag they have so desecrated?

I feel they are trying so hard to stay relevant.

5 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Jammy2012(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2020
Sponsored kidnapping. The government is aiding and abetting

2 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by illicit(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2020
But they are technically defeated....

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by CodeTemplar: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

No, that is a myth, as much as a myth as GEJ backing Miyetti Allah to cause banditry that is somehow popular.

1.Boko did attack Buhari....in 2014...and almost killed him. Why would they attack their benefactor?

2.Boko continues to attack people who live and work in areas that voted for and supported APC. Infact Boko has killed more Muslims than Chirstians. (There is a reason for that...Islamic fundametalists think, like communists and their 'false consciousness, that most muslims are 'fake)

Boko would still be active even if this country was 100% muslim.

If we want to blame someone...blame the North for not investing heavily in education, especially technical education, and blame the decades of corruption at the border. And the persecution complex engendered by politicians that breeds groups like Boko.

(The South too has some of the same problems that bred Boko in the North as well. )

And no, I don't support the APC, nor have i ever voted for PDP or APC or Buhari. I think this government has failed and they need to do much better in handling security.
The idea of GEJ backing banditry was birthed by APC few days ago to neutralize the known truth about APC backing BH.

An attack against BH is an attack against the north.

8 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by DoubleEngine007: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Good Job Shekau...
more pellets to the barrel of your heater... until everybody gather sense for Nigeria
I swear. I just wish he can take their bombing to Aso Rock, house of Assembly or anywhere these bastards called politicians stays.. Playing politics with people's lives. No be their fault shall,na d fault of the senseless people when vote them in...

3 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Shekau don dey get pink lips shocked

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by crafteck(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2020
fuckingAyaya:
karma is a bitch

How
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by joyandfaith: 7:52am On Dec 15, 2020

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by leisuretym: 7:53am On Dec 15, 2020
Bandits is Buhari new name for Boko Haram

Bandits is Buhari new name for Herdsmen

The name was changed because they have been technically defeated

4 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Toju200(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2020
TooMuchStuff:
Good Job Shekau...
more pellets to the barrel of your heater... until everybody gather sense for Nigeria
including you..
Just imagine what you're saying
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 7:54am On Dec 15, 2020
CodeTemplar:
The idea of GEJ backing banditry was birthed by APC to neutralize the known truth of APC backing BH.

Yes, because Politicians in Nigeria tend to indulge in such conspiracy theories because they want to distract people from the reality on ground...

And both APC and PDP do it. That's why voting for either is a waste of time.

The APC needs to fix the problem of securtity. But because it affects their chopping of money...

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by nedekid: 7:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Claudiusdeux:
1.Obvious the government has failed in managing security in this country.

2.The cause of the problem is simple. The Police IS policing a country of 200 million people on a budget that is , when you multiply it by 5, equivalent to what the city of New York budgets for its police

3.It is important that we just do not reform the police, but we also increase funding for the police. We are expecting the Nigeria Police to act like a first world police force on a budget that is one fifth of that of a first world city.
Fund the Nigeria police with 10 gazillion monthly and you get same result.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by JoeEeL(m): 7:55am On Dec 15, 2020
There is one thing about this Boko Haram that I like.

Whenever they commit evil, they own up to it. They don't concoct nor add spices or pepper to the story. They boldly own up to their atrocities without leaving you any room for unnecessary second-guessing.

Unlike the criminals and terrorist governors and armed forces that will kill you and lie. They commit evil then run like cowardly earthlings, denying all they can with their forked tongue. cool

4 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by kmst1: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2020
Las las na boko boys go help reset our sense for Nigeria grin
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 7:56am On Dec 15, 2020
nedekid:

Fund the Nigeria police with 10 gazillion monthly and you get same result.

1.10 gazillion is not possible

2.You not only fund the police you reform the police.

3.The treuth is, no matter your cynicim, and yes i too am cynical about the police, the fact is, they are badly funded, and their salaries and equipment are poor. Funding would help.

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by onatisi(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2020
which buhari? the living one or the dead one ? it seems there are two buharis o
Fahdiga:
And they kidnapped those students in the presence of the president in his home state. Buhari is a failure home and abroad

2 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nanavati(m): 7:58am On Dec 15, 2020
AM SERIOUSLY THINKING of what to believe between APC and the Boko guys
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by globalresource: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

No, that is a myth, as much as a myth as GEJ backing Miyetti Allah to cause banditry that is somehow popular.

1.Boko did attack Buhari....in 2014...and almost killed him. Why would they attack their benefactor?

2.Boko continues to attack people who live and work in areas that voted for and supported APC. Infact Boko has killed more Muslims than Chirstians. (There is a reason for that...Islamic fundametalists think, like communists and their 'false consciousness, that most muslims are 'fake)

If we want to blame someone...blame the North for not investing heavily in education, especially technical education, and blame the decades of corruption at the border. And the persecution complex engendered by politicians that breeds groups like Boko.

(The South too has some of the same problems that bred Boko in the North as well. )

And no, I don't support the APC, nor have i ever voted for PDP or APC or Buhari. I think this government has failed and they need to do much better in handling security.

The intention was not to kill him abeg. Why did boko haram guys choose him to mediate between them and Jonathan government then

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Laboni: 7:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Another cash out for the north.. Those beasts and Vermins from that part of the country can do anything for money and power even it means wiping out a whole community or large number of kids.. They are wicked and heartless to that extent.

3 Likes

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Vanzcharles(m): 8:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Mgbadike80:
Can we peacefully divide this country? Biafra, my Biafra, a real nation rather than a mere geographical expression created by the British for their own evil intentions (Awolowo).

Why are you blaming only Awolowo, when Zik was part if it.
Have you ever considered why Biafra didn't stand? What zik's role were during the war. Where zik was during the war?
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Korllami007: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Explain rehabilitation of repentant Boko Haram with millions of naira while their victims are wallowing in poverty in IDP camp and "the fight against Boko Haram is fight against the north" by buhari
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by eduessay: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Great information. Thanks.

we, at Eduessay pledge to serve you with the best 'Write my essay' facilities. Connect us.
Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Nobody: 8:01am On Dec 15, 2020
useless gov't

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by Gabbriell: 8:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Claudiusdeux:

Could be that Boko is playing mind games with everyone(Boko is very good at media propaganda), or it could be true.

Boko has always run its own agenda.That's why I laugh at the idea that APC is backing them. The APC nor PDP is not backing Boko. Boko is for Boko, and their aim is still as many people as possible under Shekau .

No sir. Their aim is to put an end to western education just as their name suggest. That's what they said.

Islamists are against western education. If Nigeria should divide, Boko-haram will benefit the most because they will own the North.

Until Nigeria have a president with zero tolerance for terrorists, Boko-haram will still be controlling the country.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by OBIGS(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2020
ruggedtimi:
Gvt dey use words like "Bandits", "herdsmen", "kidnappers" etc just to sugar coat the situation. It has been B*ko Haram all this while
absolutely correct. It's been boko haram all this while

1 Like

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by balhatus: 8:07am On Dec 15, 2020
limeta:
So where did bandits come from then .
Is it i should trust boko haram more than APC government cause they dont lie .

Yes boko haram i trust you.

Re: Kidnaping Of Kankara Students: Boko Haram Claims Responsibility by sammysneh(m): 8:07am On Dec 15, 2020
But we were told yesterday sheakau was crippled grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Garba Shehu: Buhari Is Internet Savvy, He Can Work From Anywhere / Gwamnishu's Behind Bars Team Attacked By Gunmen, Driver Killed / Fayemi: Service Chiefs Want To Retire But Buhari Hasn’t Give Them Directives

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.