Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,815 members, 7,817,363 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA (1946 Views)

Urhobos Are The 5th Largest Ethnic Groups In Nigeria / Urhobos:orogun Urhobos Turning To Ndokwa. / What Some Urhobos Are Saying About President Buhari Second Term Bid (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by DeltaFire: 6:53am On Dec 15, 2020
VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA

23 minutes video of Magnus Oraka Urhobo man who left IPOB in disgust when he saw that Nnamdi Kanu is just a mad fraudster leading his delusional cult followers to nowhere except their death, their harm, or being locked up in prison or detention.

While Nnamdi Kanu is safe abroad, and his family members eg his sister a policewoman in Enugu, all do not risk anything for IPOB and their social media Biafra.

https://web.facebook.com/Mampasse/videos/4367746696573252

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Kaduna1stson: 6:54am On Dec 15, 2020
They cannot say that, it's just like Kajuru people in Southern Kaduna claiming they are not part of where our hisbah police will be working.

Highly impossible.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by helinues: 6:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Arising matters

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Kaduna1stson: 6:58am On Dec 15, 2020
helinues:
Arising matters

The matters are plenty, we have not even rescued our kidnapped northerners and we are here pokenosing into southern people affairs.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by helinues: 6:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

The matters are plenty, we have not even rescued our kidnapped northerners and we are here pokenosing into southern people affairs.

Hope you are aware how you have been sounding lately on NL?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by islandpeople6: 7:02am On Dec 15, 2020
cheesy
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by DeltaFire: 7:05am On Dec 15, 2020
If you are looking for an AUTHENTIC self-determination platform then look into MNN Alliance - Yoruba, Middle Belt and Lower Niger blocs working together in peace and progress, where each ethnic nationality gets its own self-determination.

For more information go to: www.freedomfromnigeria.com plus Google MNN and see my posts on them.

We shall all be free!

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are a menace to all South and Middle Belt, and if not for them beclouding our road to self-determination, by now South and Middle Belt would have been free with self-determination. Nnamdi Kanu and Uche Mefor plus their IPOB cult members have been our delay.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by yanabasee(m): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Biafra is death.....

1 Like

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Dikebuka: 7:32am On Dec 15, 2020
Let's wait and see how the would operate before criticism

The mere fact you saw Ibibio, Izon and other ethnic group, it means that they will be deployed to their various tribes and communities.

Mr Magnus was quick to play the domination and expansion card. What I think could play out is togeda they will be called ESN but at various tribes will have their commanders with their people in charge with most likely room for Intel sharing.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by DeltaFire: 8:00am On Dec 15, 2020
Dikebuka:

The mere fact you saw Ibibio, Izon and other ethnic group, it means that they will be deployed to their various tribes and communities.

Mr Magnus was quick to play the domination and expansion card. What I think could play out is togeda they will be called ESN but at various tribes will have their commanders with their people in charge with most likely room for Intel sharing.

I guess you must be a baby because Magnus Oraka made it very clear and simple that Urhobo will not accept any ONE MAN SHOW Security Outfit nonsense. Amotekun was not started as a one man thing but various people worked it out. Amotekun is not a mad Supreme Leader nonsense. If you are one of those who want to kiss your Supreme Leader feet, that's your own. People with intelligence will NEVER accept a one man show security outfit. The vigilante in my own village is not a one man show! So who the hell is crazy Nnamdi Kanu, with no education and who has no knowledge of vigilante and policing, to make any security outfit for Igbo or anybody?
I see you are just a baby sha.
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Muna4real(f): 9:24am On Dec 15, 2020
DeltaFire:

I guess you must be a baby because Magnus Oraka made it very clear and simple that Urhobo will not accept any ONE MAN SHOW Security Outfit nonsense. Amotekun was not started as a one man thing but various people worked it out. Amotekun is not a mad Supreme Leader nonsense. If you are one of those who want to kiss your Supreme Leader feet, that's your own. People with intelligence will NEVER accept a one man show security outfit. The vigilante in my own village is not a one man show! So who the hell is crazy Nnamdi Kanu, with no education and who has no knowledge of vigilante and policing, to make any security outfit for Igbo or anybody?

I can see your Supreme foolishness here. What do you expect kanu to do? The insecurity in Nigeria is incurable, while the useless south east governors are receiving constant fat envelopes from their masters up there. Should Kanu sit back and watch a useless and unproductive set of people take our lives? Or should he wait for the constant bribing of the governors to end? Or maybe he should have waited for Nigeria to upgrade her security while our people die?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Dikebuka: 9:40am On Dec 15, 2020
DeltaFire:

We like to deceive ourselves in the form of opposition. Opposition or criticism is good but sometimes we should not overdo it.

We all saw how the governors derailed anti open grazing bill and even derailed region security outfit.
Classical example was when the SE invited the IGP to their final adoption meeting and the IGP derailed the idea which had been in the works for months. The SE Governors went ahead to embrace community policing even when the igbo group leaders staged a walkout from the meeting.

Advice: The people wants a security outfit. What they expect from people like you is to assist in persuading the governors of SE and SS to form a regional security outfit that give them intelligence not to be shouting MNN, force majeur or playing opposition.

MNK have taken the bold step. Its either you agree with him by forming a security outfit or u shift aside

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Dedetwo(m): 10:46am On Dec 15, 2020
DeltaFire:

Most Nigerians' stream of thoughts tend to suggest idiocy from pit of hell. How can a fool eats his\her cake and have it? Amotekun can start as One Man Show but Nnamdi Kanu's outfit cannot start as One Man Show. Why would any Igbo person with few brains involve Urhobo person in a security outfit? Urhobo people joined northern region of Nigeria in massive mass to fight eastern region of Nigeria or Biafra. In addition, nothing chaired by committee works.
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by tmasolutions: 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
DeltaFire:

23 minutes video of Magnus Oraka Urhobo man who left IPOB in disgust when he saw that Nnamdi Kanu is just a mad fraudster leading his delusional cult followers to nowhere except their death, their harm, or being locked up in prison or detention.

While Nnamdi Kanu is safe abroad, and his family members eg his sister a policewoman in Enugu, all do not risk anything for IPOB and their social media Biafra.

Na them dey strike na them dey defend . If you Believe this people. Your case might be like this guy’s story

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Ojiofor: 11:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Dikebuka:

Audio deployment
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Dikebuka: 11:55am On Dec 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

Audio deployment

Audio or not, its a step in the right direction.
Let all the ethnic groups in the region know who is actually leading them.

How can you call yourself a Governor and derail both anti open grazing and regional security network.
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by peacekante: 11:56am On Dec 15, 2020
grin
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Orjioorji(f): 12:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
DeltaFire:

If you are looking for an AUTHENTIC self-determination platform then look into MNN Alliance - Yoruba, Middle Belt and Lower Niger blocs working together in peace and progress, where each ethnic nationality gets its own self-determination.

For more information go to: www.freedomfromnigeria.com plus Google MNN and see my posts on them.

We shall all be free!

IPOB and Nnamdi Kanu are a menace to all South and Middle Belt, and if not for them beclouding our road to self-determination, by now South and Middle Belt would have been free with self-determination. Nnamdi Kanu and Uche Mefor plus their IPOB cult members have been our delay.
your delay, how sir ?
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by IamWonderful: 12:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ok
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by hammerDK: 12:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
I DID NOT HEAR ANYBODY SPEAKING URHOBO IN THAT VIDEO.

I DID NOT HEAR ANYBODY MENTION URHOBO.

THIS IS A VIDEO OF URHOBO RUNNING, WHERE WAS MAGNUS ORAKA, EVEN AFTER THE ATTACK? Y HIM NO DO VIDEO COMPLAIN?

MAGNUS ORAKA WAS WITH HIS FAMILY.

WEN TIME REACH TO RUN, IT IS ONLY HIS FAMILY HE KNOW.

HE HAS COME OUT TO MAKE NOISE, SO HE CAN GET PAID.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aYshShkBUlo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6mshFmbNgA8

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Ojiofor: 3:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dikebuka:

Audio or not, its a step in the right direction.
Let all the ethnic groups in the region know who is actually leading them.

How can you call yourself a Governor and derail both anti open grazing and regional security network.

The question is, will both state and federal allow ESN to exist?
You and I knows the answer and my only concern is those that will pay for it with their lives when they finally come for them.
Vigilante without weapon.Mitcheew.
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Dikebuka: 7:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

You and I knows the answer and my only concern is those that will pay for it with their lives when they finally come for them.

These ESN will strong arm the Governors and legislators to speedily enacted a regional security outfit.

What people like you should be saying is that the Governors should come together and enact security outfit or endorse dis one. You can't derail Rugs and Regional Security outfit...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Balkan(m): 7:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
DeltaFire:

you keep playing with lpob.
They keep gaining grounds everyday. Who is the nonetity called Magnus Oraka?

You guys don't know what is to befall all of you very soon.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Ojiofor: 7:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dikebuka:

These ESN will strong arm the Governors and legislators to speedily enacted a regional security outfit.

What people like you should be saying is that the Governors should come together and enact security outfit or endorse dis one. You can't derail Rugs and Regional Security outfit...

Make we dey watch.
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Bkayyy: 8:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ojiofor:

You make me laugh. It's not like they are coming to take their lives like adults snatching candy from a toddler.
These are men with arms. Only the person with the best tool, best tactics and will, snatches the others life. You can't tell for sure who it will be from the comfort of your bedroom.
After all how many years has it been taking you all to make boko haram pay with their lives?
Or Saudi to make Houthis pay with their lives?
It is only a fool that will think that it will be business as usual for Nigerian military. Those people you see in ESN are dead men walking with scores to settle.
Many of them joined the movement with the sole aim of making Nigerian army Suffer. Most of them care less if Biafra is actualized or not. They are just there to avenge their loved ones killed by the military during IPOB protests. A deep rooted hate seeded by constant messages and visible barbarism portrayed by the Nigerian soldiers to their people.
Well time will tell. We are just in for a long emotional and bloody ride.
None of us can wish it a away. It is an event written by nature.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by Ojiofor: 8:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

You make me laugh. It's not like they are coming to take their lives like adults snatching candy from a toddler.
These are men with arms. Only the person with the best tool, best tactics and will, snatches the others life. You can't tell for sure who it will be from the comfort of your bedroom.
After all how many years has it been taking you all to make boko haram pay with their lives?
Or Saudi to make Houthis pay with their lives?
It is only a fool that will think that it will be business as usual for Nigerian military. Those people you see in ESN are dead men walking with scores to settle.
Many of them joined the movement with the sole aim of making Nigerian army Suffer. Most of them care less if Biafra is actualized or not. They are just there to avenge their loved ones killed by the military during IPOB protests. A deep rooted hate seeded by constant messages and visible barbarism portrayed by the Nigerian soldiers to their people.
Well time will tell. We are just in for a long emotional and bloody ride.
None of us can wish it a away. It is an event written by nature.

IPOB always brags in time of peace only for them to be massacred in battle.Mitcheww
What do you have to say about this below?

Those Igbos supporting Nnamdi Kanu's so-called Eastern Security Service are gullibly minded folks.they were Hoodwinked by Kanu's usual tricks.
I am sorry for those Igbo who clapped for a man displaying our unarmed youths on social media in the name of Eastern Security without the legal backing of SE governors or communal opinion moulders .
Who gave Mr Kanu the mandate?pseudo intellectuals claimed that nature abhors vacuum and had SE Govs done the right thing Kanu wouldn't have floated so-called ESN.
When the push comes to shove we will realize,tell me any instance where IPOB protected themselves from Army aggressions talk more of the entire SE.he floated BSS in 2017,observed guard of honour that led an unadulterated vindictive Machiavelli into mowing Igbo youths down.
Amotekun is backed by SW governors and heavyweights,Hisbah is backed by Northern governors and heavyweights.ESN is backed by a paper tiger in far away London.
It seems we have penchant for suicidal ideation .
When the push comes to shove,by the time the Army must have hounded our youths indiscriminately the Supreme leader in his usual bragging self will put the world on notice .
Mind you the world you are looking up to are the same Britain,Russia ,America that murdered you between 1967-1970 without prosecuting themselves in ICC located at Hague Netherlands.tell me a judge that prosecutes himself in his own court and I will show you the worst falsehood peddler.
ESN is one of usual tricks Nnamdi Kanu mastered on his deluded goons on the prowl and no well meaning Igbo should be Happy to watch untrained,unarmed, defenceless youths get lynched unnecessarily.
Copied from facebook.
Re: VIDEO: URHOBOS ARE NOT PART OF NNAMDI KANU'S SECURITY OUTFIT – MAGNUS ORAKA by gidgiddy: 9:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
If the sentiments of Mr Oraka is that of the majority of Uhrobo people then I urge them to stay in Nigeria and continue their struggle for restructuring or resource control. However, us Igbos are leaving with our Anioma kith and kin

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Replies Wike On His Warning About Secession And Hoisting Of Flags / 2023: Tinubu Healthy, Photoshop Of Wet Dress Mere Distraction, Says Support Grou / How The South East May Vote In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.