Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,939 members, 7,952,779 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 12:22 AM

Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed - Investment (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed (39231 Views)

Loom Money Nigeria: Crash Of Ponzi Scheme Imminent As SEC Warns Nigerians / MenzGold: 15 Persons Die As Ponzi Scheme Crashes In Ghana / Lizzy Efa Of Swiss Golden Ponzi Scheme Arrested While Trying To Flee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by moorevic(m): 10:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Divoc19:
This is why we need the government to help us by setting up good investment schemes that people can invest.

Nigerians are just gullible because our government has no plans for it's citizens.

To me, if government can also adopt these Ponzis or any of it's likes and regulate for people to invest cos Nigerians are not greedy WE JUST WANT TO INVEST that's all. But these scammers come to us in the guise of investment.

I was at Union bank yesterday to open up a Fixed deposit account and i was left broken when they told me the interest is 0.75%.
N120,000 with an interest of 900 monthly.
I jejely left the bank

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by MyGeneration(m): 10:41am On Dec 15, 2020
moorevic:

I was at Union bank yesterday to open up a Fixed deposit account and i was left broken when they told me the interest is 0.75%.
I jejely left the bank
U should be Happy I once did a fixed deposit with uba bank I put #1.5m at the end of the month I received #500

1 Like

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by vickydevoka(m): 10:47am On Dec 15, 2020
Weedhustler:
Una dey mahd ooo...how u go pay 2k dry expect goods worth of 12k. Thankgod dey were disappointed.
Same thing in Jos.
Is no there fault Sha. Me way no de fall for dis kind thing . I lost 300k on forest scam.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Divoc19(f): 10:49am On Dec 15, 2020
moorevic:

I jejely left the bank

Ive tried to invest with banks a thousand times. Even buying their shares is like doing Ponzi.

Since the crash in 2008or09 I lost 500k they have not recovered since 12. First bank can't boost of 30naira per share

It's a very bad thing our government is doing. Not encouraging youths to invest

1 Like

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Olam09(m): 10:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Weedhustler:
Una dey mahd ooo...how u go pay 2k dry expect goods worth of 12k. Thankgod dey were disappointed.
lol ��
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by moorevic(m): 10:54am On Dec 15, 2020
Divoc19:

Ive tried to invest with banks a thousand times. Even buying their shares is like doing Ponzi.

Since the crash in 2008or09 I lost 500k they have not recovered since 12. First bank can't boost of 30naira per share

It's a very bad thing our government is doing. Not encouraging youths to invest

Am trying to save up to open a business but banks and their charges are a deterrent . The lady at the UBN said i should leave my money at the savings, reason being that the interest rate for savings is 1%.
I did my maths and not a dime has been accrued for over 4 months now

1 Like

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Aarenasbaba(m): 10:57am On Dec 15, 2020
He shock you?
He shock me too
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by stagger: 10:59am On Dec 15, 2020
Divoc19:
This is why we need the government to help us by setting up good investment schemes that people can invest.

Nigerians are just gullible because our government has no plans for it's citizens.

To me, if government can also adopt these Ponzis or any of it's likes and regulate for people to invest cos Nigerians are not greedy WE JUST WANT TO INVEST that's all. But these scammers come to us in the guise of investment.

You will wait until you are as old as Methuselah if you are waiting for government to set up investment schemes for you. Hahahahha
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Nkpitime(m): 11:00am On Dec 15, 2020
This jonalist na wao, and no single picture or video to corroborate you claim

1 Like

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by AFONAMARO: 11:01am On Dec 15, 2020
MyGeneration:
Na so e go clear mba forex investors for eye d day e go happen

I dey tell you. But surprisingly, some of them are still coming out with physical offices. One (Pinnacle Derivative Investment Trading) is been wooing me. That they're registered with CAC and are cleared by SCULM etc.

Been looking at them from a distance
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Yankee101: 11:02am On Dec 15, 2020
1. You're simply greedy if anyone asks you to double or 10x your money in a short time

2. After MMM it is foolish to invest in any multilayer scheme

3. Shame on anyone taking advantage of people at any time, especially in a recession

1 Like

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Divoc19(f): 11:03am On Dec 15, 2020
moorevic:

Am trying to save up to open a business but banks and their charges are a deterrent . The lady at the UBN said i should leave my money at the savings, reason being that the interest rate for savings is 1%.
I did my maths and not a dime has been accrued for over 4 months now

For the country we find ourselves, if you got no entrepreneurial skill na buy and sell o. As for buy and sell, anything that sells in your area or something that is lacking in your area will do but start small

Even if na chilled pure water and mineral or buying and supplying ice blocks or something

I tried to package kunu and zobo and others cos these road side women use dirty bottles...when I entered NAFDAC hear their conditions. Na so I drop that dream o

1 Like

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by AFONAMARO: 11:05am On Dec 15, 2020
stanleyravos:
When is the turn of MBA forex? I know if that one collapse snapper will sell faster than pure water in this country especially for pH

As in eh, my pals are all hooked there and won't listen to warning
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Divoc19(f): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2020
stagger:

You will wait until you are as old as Methuselah if you are waiting for government to set up investment schemes for you. Hahahahha

Am not waiting for them and I won't stop talking about it. Maybe one day it will happen
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by luckingto50: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2020
Na ojukokoro they worry them. The one wey MMM done do me is ok
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by jaiykem: 11:34am On Dec 15, 2020
The MMM way! Oh! Chanchangi
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by projet: 11:48am On Dec 15, 2020
MyGeneration:
Na so e go clear mba forex investors for eye d day e go happen
pls bro.which one is mba forex investor.i want to be enlighted about it and stay guarded for me and people i know.
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by EMMY76: 12:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
Fash20:
Ponzi scheme is Scam... Why people don't get this?

It wasn't presented as a ponzi scheme.

1 Like

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by projet: 12:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
nonhuman:
What about that one they call Chymall am still laughing at the gullibility of people
pls enlighten me about the chymall
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by EMMY76: 12:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
I couldn't believe that a smart guy like me fell for this stupid scam angry

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by infogeneral: 12:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Greed is a disease! Overcome greed and you'll never be a victim of scam.

2 Likes

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by abidem4real: 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
ikorodureporta:

source: https://dailytrust.com/crowd-that-besieged-makurdi-stadium-for-ponzi-scheme-reward-disappointed

Lol! Another MMM! This is a country of scammers scamming scammers
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by kabillionaire(m): 12:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
That's how one idiot contacted me that I should invest $500 and get $5, 000...God!!!!
$500 for $5, 000 ?

the hustle is real.

anyway, I told him to visit his babalawo again.

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Nobody: 12:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Johnmax95:
sorry for your loss. I believe the security and exchange commission has the responsibility to prevent ponzi schemes from starting.

Check my signature if you need a website

People don't want hear word and are desperately looking for easy money. See what SEC said:

investing with iBSmartify Nigeria, InksNation
29th June, 2020

https://www.thecable.ng/sec-disclaims-ibsmartify-nigeria-inksnation
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Fash20: 1:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
EMMY76:

It wasn't presented as a ponzi scheme.
people should be able to recognise ponzi scheme however it is presented

4 Likes

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by AFONJACOW(m): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Am not a Gambler neither do I involve in Ponzi infact ordinary 9jabet I no dey do , but Nove/Dec 2018 Will forever be my worst nightmare. My brother informed him about Ponzi going on in aba that he started with 150k about 2 month ago and his return is now close to 1m, that I should borrow him 500k to pay 700k after two months, I said well, he never own me or do business that fails, the interest is what pushes me most, I later say make I try luck, I joined the game, it you give 39k your return will be 70k after 5 working days... Nah so I joined with 300k , we do the first time they pay after 5days , I said wow, I add money plus the one I have already invested plus it returns, after a week we cashed out and my whole money 1million + .. I returned the whole money for another round my returns on this one is close to 600k , and they paid oooo but on that pay day I decided to go with my brother because I was in town, I went there, omo see people , if you throw stone for up e no go come down due to people that came to cash out and also invest, they were also giving all kinds of properties and foodstuffs, we struggled that day to cash out but we couldn't and the operator told the cloud to go and return tomorrow morning for their money , hmmmm I told my brother, if God forgive our sins and we cash out tomorrow , we have to withdraw from this Ponzi , because where are they getting all the money they pays people, I told him this Ponzi is on it last days that we must stop now , we have at least gain thrice our money ... The next day he went there and we cashed out without stress.. he convinced me let's try the last time and stop and I agreed.. my brother these people japa with the whole money . The shock never commot from my body

3 Likes

Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Just like the numerous forex schemes paying 20% monthly dem go soon crash by 25th December.
Re: Crowd Besiege Makurdi Stadium For Ponzi Scheme Reward, Left Disappointed by Gofwane(m): 1:44pm On Dec 15, 2020

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Advantages Of Early Crash Of MMM / Nigerian Stocks Fall On Tinubu’s Emergence As President-elect / Nigerian Entrepreneur Who Built A $10m Toy Company

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.