Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,200 members, 7,839,091 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:38 PM

Running With A Vision - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Running With A Vision (126 Views)

My Unforgettable Experience In A Vision Concerning Fasting / Coronavirus Mandatory Vaccination: A Vision And Warning / Samurai's Prophetic Thread. Drop A Post And I Will See A Vision For You. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Running With A Vision by jonatoye(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2020
~~~Daily Spiritual Digest~~~ 

Focus: Running With a Vision

WORD FOR TODAY
It is not enough to run, if you must run it must be with a clearly defined vision. No matter how far a man goes without a vision; he will surely run in vain!!!
Scriptural Reference
"Therefore I do not run like a man running aimlessly; I do not fight like a man beating the air." (1Corinthians 9:26 NIV)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Your vision in life determines your destination in every domain of life. You will only become whatever you see yourself becoming. The first principle of success in whatever you do is to have a clear vision of achieving it. When a man runs without a vision he subjects his life to chance and prepares himself to be a victim of life circumstances.

Apostle Paul makes it clear to us that he is not running without a purpose and a vision. He disciplined himself and aim towards achieving it. Hence, he fought a good fight and finished the race. Your vision is valid under God if what you see yourself becoming aligns with the life God wants to give you.

Your vision is good if it brings you into the centre of God's plan and purpose for you. Don't lose sight of what your life represent under God and what he wants your life to be. Give whatever it takes to have the life God wants you to have.

+ Do you have a vision?

Lord! Help me never to lose sight of what my life represents and what I should be in destiny in Jesus name. Amen!!!

Emphasis
Your vision defines the perspective of your destiny and your success in life!!!

Have a Visionary Tuesday!!!

3 Likes 3 Shares

(1) (Reply)

When You Should Worry / Woe Unto You Who Scorn The Gospel Of JESUS Christ! / Before You Sleep, Meditate And Pray With This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.