Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,128 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:49 PM

Nairalanders,advice This Guy? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Nairalanders,advice This Guy? (442 Views)

Na POS This Guy Later Open. Him Shop Dey My Area (photo) / Nairalanders, If You Know This Guy, Please Let Him Know About This / Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nairalanders,advice This Guy? by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 15, 2020
Hello,nairalanders, a guy who is very close to me is seriously considering repeating a level in school because he feels he has been victimized.The guy is very brilliant but feels his results doesn't match his ability.so he wants to repeat that level.is this advisable because he seems adamant?.comments are needed pls.I don't even think it is possible.
Re: Nairalanders,advice This Guy? by XXXXTENTACION: 8:09am On Dec 15, 2020
Life is a journey undecided
Re: Nairalanders,advice This Guy? by nero2face: 8:13am On Dec 15, 2020
If he believe he deserves a better result to what he has and want to repeat then it's his decision, in Nigeria there's no ideal way to success, he can repeat and make a better result and that leads to his success, he can continue with what he has now and improve on it and still succeed with it
Re: Nairalanders,advice This Guy? by Freestainworld(m): 8:29am On Dec 15, 2020
His decision, his life.
Re: Nairalanders,advice This Guy? by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 15, 2020
lalasticlala,pls help push to front page.
Re: Nairalanders,advice This Guy? by jyrre(m): 9:29am On Dec 15, 2020
Time is not your friend....
Re: Nairalanders,advice This Guy? by Akanimoh113(m): 10:03am On Dec 15, 2020
introvert2:
Hello,nairalanders, a guy who is very close to me is seriously considering repeating a level in school because he feels he has been victimized.The guy is very brilliant but feels his results doesn't match his ability.so he wants to repeat that level.is this advisable because he seems adamant?.comments are needed pls.I don't even think it is possible.

My Advice to you for him this that:
1) Time Waits for no one
2) Time is Nobodies fucking Friend
3) Count Everything as an Advantage
4) Never Let Anyone Intimidate you because of your score
5) I will not advice anyone to try again when he already has an Opportunity to take, Rather I'd say Its your Choice to Grab it or leave it.
6) Number 3 & 4 are Very Necessary

In my Family, My Siblings all Wrote Jamb Twice Despite How Smart they are. But me I wrote Jamb Once and I would like it to be that way.
I see Jamb as an Exam not just to test your Brain but a Way to Intimidate a Student. You can be Brilliant but Jamb will Tell you if it is true.

So... I would Say Move On and Stop Repeating when you are getting the same Result. Try the other way round

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

January 18 Schools Resumption Remains Amid COVID-19 Second Wave – PTF / University Education Is Not For Everyone, Says JAMB Registra / JAMB Loses 10m To Scammers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.