Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,837 members, 7,810,218 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:26 AM

Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please (334 Views)

Noble Eyisi Graduates With 1st Class In The UK After Suspension From UNIZIK / Nairalanders,advice This Guy? / Noble Chibueze Eyisi Graduates With First Class In UK After UNIZIK Suspension (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:32pm On Jan 09, 2021
My name is Jamil Zayn Harris. Am fourteen years old and I have something to share with you all
I am currently in ss3 .Shocked? It all happened in my days at primary school. I was really intelligent, with this big head wey I carry. Then, the proprietor said the brilliant kids will start secondary school from Jss 2, since we were taugh a little scheme of Jss1 topics. I told my parents and they agreed.
Along the line, while in Jss2, the proprietor said again that the top five students be given double promotion to ss1. My parents were happy about it but I was not. You could imagine 11 year old me in ss1.
I had a really tough time catching up while preparing for Junior Waec. I did well and was later promoted to ss2. From there, my parents started pressuring me to register for senior Waec..Choi..For me to finish secondary school at 12? No. I disagreed untill I got to ss3.
Some days later, we had a little beef with our prop & changed school where I started from ss3 all teachers were shocked at me..Tbc
Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by DuBLINGreenb(m): 8:35pm On Jan 09, 2021
No need to rush life bro, if you do you'll have no lasting memories, no friends, no relationships nothing all you'll remember is the hazy blur you made while dashing and nothing more

1 Like

Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Okuda(m): 8:40pm On Jan 09, 2021
lol. whats the name of this nigerian series
Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jan 09, 2021
Cc.. My dad's intention was to admit me into ss3 but it was impossible. No student could be admitted into ss3. One would have to pass through ss2. And moreover, some insisted I go back to jss3 but my father na case. I no sabi the kind bet9ja my father dey use me play o.
Soon my relatives got to know about it and were all shocked. They told my dad to take things easy with me that it will greatly affect me in university...And my dad didn't listen. He's busy controlling my life and also pushing me to study medcine & surgery while my heart yearns for architecture. And disobeying my father, find another sponsor. And I have no choice.
Now am caught up in between decisions. Fulfill my dad's wishes or follow my dream?
Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:45pm On Jan 09, 2021
best bet follow your heart bro. trust me the best is yet to come. this time will soon pass gracias

1 Like

Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Okuda:
lol. whats the name of this nigerian series
Guy I swear everything is true. No hate please
Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:48pm On Jan 09, 2021
wait for intellectuals to give you better advice.

1 Like

Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jan 09, 2021
brain02:
May God bless you greatly for me

1 Like

Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Nobody: 8:59pm On Jan 09, 2021
brain02:
best bet follow your heart bro. trust me the best is yet to come. this time will soon pass gracias
Na lifetime sucide be dat. My father is an Iron man. Heart of rod. Just one slap, your ear go sing 'Wizkid-Fever' till you graduate..If I try this shit eh. Its over for me, my education and career
Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jan 09, 2021
Jasonharvey:

Na lifetime sucide be dat. My father is an Iron man. Heart of rod. Just one slap, your ear go sing 'Wizkid-Fever' till you graduate..If I try this shit eh. Its over for me, my education and career
God I'm weak! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Pharaohny: 1:20am On Jan 10, 2021
I can believe they are parents that still make this grave mistake
This writeup had better be a movie series.
He had better be!!!!!!!!!
Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by denny97797: 5:07am On Jan 10, 2021
Re: Noble Nairalanders Advice Me Please by Wolf442: 10:31am On Jan 10, 2021
Jasonharvey:
My name is Jamil Zayn Harris. Am fourteen years old and I have something to share with you all
I am currently in ss3 .Shocked? It all happened in my days at primary school. I was really intelligent, with this big head wey I carry. Then, the proprietor said the brilliant kids will start secondary school from Jss 2, since we were taugh a little scheme of Jss1 topics. I told my parents and they agreed.
Along the line, while in Jss2, the proprietor said again that the top five students be given double promotion to ss1. My parents were happy about it but I was not. You could imagine 11 year old me in ss1.
I had a really tough time catching up while preparing for Junior Waec. I did well and was later promoted to ss2. From there, my parents started pressuring me to register for senior Waec..Choi..For me to finish secondary school at 12? No. I disagreed untill I got to ss3.
Some days later, we had a little beef with our prop & changed school where I started from ss3 all teachers were shocked at me..Tbc

Las las you no go Enter uni till you Don reach 16yrs..so no rush

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

NECO GCE Further Mathematics 2020/2021 Latest Update / Pls Who Can Solve This Its Urgent (pics) / Facts From The University Of Keele.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.