Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,177 members, 7,815,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:36 AM

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off (63003 Views)

Man Calls Out Davido On Twitter for Not fulfilling his Promises of 4years ago / Lady Accuses Davido Of Sliding Into Her DM. 'In Your Dreams, Idiot' - He Replies / Tunde Ednut Reacts As Lady Accuses Him Of Impregnating Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Kingsley34: 5:42pm On Jul 03, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FJrIe4CxkwI?t=12

Amidst the pregnancy allegations from two prospective baby mamas, another lady calls out the Afrobeat singer, Davido for impregnating her and failing to pay her off.

This comes amidst the backlash trailing the singer for impregnating two women; one U.S. model, Anita Brown and a French lady, Ivanna Bay.
A lady identified as Chisom on TikTok alleges that she once had an intimate relationship with Davido which led to a pregnancy.

According to Chisom, the singer advised her to abort the baby with the promise of paying her N3M to keep her mouth shot. However, she alleged that O.B.O refused to pay the amount after terminating the baby.

In a now-deleted video, she shared chats she had with the 'Unavailable' singer and how he threatened her not to make the issue public.

"I was a victim of Davido too, I was once pregnant for Davido, He told me to aborrt it and promised to give me N10Million, I agreed and aborted the Baby but Davido never fulfilled his promises, he didn't Give me my N10Million," she said in part.

She further shared a photo of Davido in her bed, a video of herself while at backstage with the singer, and an alleged chat they had where he promised to pay her for aborting the baby.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by TemplarLandry: 5:43pm On Jul 03, 2023
You're a victim? How?
You saw bedding him as a trophy now you're playing victim.
As for Davido, may God save him from waywardness. He should quit embarrassing himself.

275 Likes 19 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Dpen11(f): 5:44pm On Jul 03, 2023
Shame on you,this one thinks she will trend

Check my signature for your Academic assignments and contact me😉

35 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by yinkus6750(m): 5:46pm On Jul 03, 2023
Fame and promiscuity are two different things.
Why is OBO this loose?

131 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by ratiani6: 5:49pm On Jul 03, 2023
Shameless women everywhere

231 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Beroking: 5:51pm On Jul 03, 2023
Ok

3 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Puss360(f): 5:52pm On Jul 03, 2023
Next week, I go post say I don comot 2 belle for Davido... As e be say this June/July na OBO month....

55 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Kingsley34: 5:56pm On Jul 03, 2023
TemplarLandry:
Victim? How?
You saw bedding him as a trophy now you're playing victim.
As for Davido, may God help him. He should quit embarrassing himself.
Oga how is it Davido fault here
Davido needs to start to suing all these slut for defamation of character...
If to say davido na one poor guy, nobody for hear am oh

115 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Chizaam2008: 6:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
What a disgrace.
Na only him wan get pehnis? undecided
I am sure Chioma has a disease, the reason he married her by force and by fire. . . and she agreed too?
Anyway. . . she stayed with Davido while they were dating and he was just as irresponsible.
Chioma go raise hand say she get husband or DOG? undecided
Serves her right!

If she had stayed away from Davido. . . Ifeanyi would still be alive today.
But, she must marry THE DOG!
Twa!

27 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by kingsways: 6:07pm On Jul 03, 2023
Are u sure he is not the one who impregnated the she-goat around my neighborhood

60 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Nchoje34(m): 6:12pm On Jul 03, 2023
Chizaam2008:
What a disgrace.
Na only him wan get pehnis? undecided
I am sure Chioma has a disease, the reason he married her by force and by fire. . . and she agreed too?
Anyway. . . she stayed with Davido while they were dating and he was just as irresponsible.
Chioma go raise hand say she get husband or DOG? undecided
Serves her right!

If she had stayed away from Davido. . . Ifeanyi would still be alive today.
But, she must marry THE DOG!
Twa!

I am just wondering how old you are??
Are u celibate? No
Are u a vigin? No
Are u faithful? No

Why blame a guy who did something 99% of men out there would have done.

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Chizaam2008: 6:13pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nchoje34:

I am just wondering how old you are??
Are u celibate? No
Are u a vigin? No
Are u faithful? No

Why blame a guy who did something 99% of men out there would have done.

Do I forbid condoms? NO!
Please, gattat!
If you smoke GANJA and are too lazy to 'withdraw' while 'releasing'. . . maybe you should hire a body guard to pull your pehnis out of a pusssy if you are too lazy to move.

Nonsense!

60 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Nchoje34(m): 6:14pm On Jul 03, 2023
kingsways:
Are u sure he is not the one who impregnated the she-goat around my neighborhood
All of u falling prey to this girl antics must be really stupid(with all due respect).
Person way wan use davido cash out full time, na una dey support.
Na wa oh undecided

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Nchoje34(m): 6:16pm On Jul 03, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Do I forbid condom? NO!
Please, gattat!
Even condom no dey 100% sure.....kiss way i use last time tear....no dey cap lyk small pikin abeg

8 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Chizaam2008: 6:17pm On Jul 03, 2023
Nchoje34:

Even condom no dey 100% sure.....kiss way i use last time tear....no dey cap lyk small pikin abeg

Please, stop the irresponsibility. Too many basstards out there without families.
Like I suggested, hire a body gaurd to pull your azzze out of a pusssy if you are to lazy to wear the right size of condoms or you are too STONED to move and 'WITHDRAW' while 'ejakulating'.

Shikena!

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Jostoman: 7:00pm On Jul 03, 2023
Puss360:
Next week, I go post say I don comot 2 belle for Davido... As e be say this June/July na OBO month....

grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Jostoman: 7:02pm On Jul 03, 2023
My OBO shut down Washington yesterday and reply his haters with electrifying performance.

11 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Kingsley34: 8:22pm On Jul 03, 2023
Chizaam2008:

Please, stop the irresponsibility. Too many basstards out there without families.
Like I suggested, hire a body gaurd to pull your azzze out of a pusssy if you are to lazy to wear the right size of condoms or you are too STONED to move and 'WITHDRAW' while 'ejakulating'.

Shikena!

No mind the guy...... Davido no dey try at all

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Nchoje34(m): 9:03pm On Jul 03, 2023
Who even abort a child for #10m.....this girl is nothing but a clout chaser biko wink

Wert wan use OBO cash out full time

3 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Succeed29(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Davidos penis is the talk of the town
How careless and irresponsible can a man be??
I'm a huge fan but I'm totally disappointed

BTW, she 3 million not 10 million. It's even clearly written in their chat.

15 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Iseoluwani: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Free this guy nah.
Shee na all the girl for this world he impregnate niii

If you no get money no try this kain stunt ooo.
Even 2baba dey learn from davido.

2nd a second thought. THERE IS POWER IN NAME.
SOMEONE NAMED HIMSELF OBO. U DEY SHOUT OMO BABA OLOWO. HIM FAMILY DEY CALL AM OBO. what do you think

Anything that has hole he will dip.
So no blame am

4 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by id4sho(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Davido, stop BROLOSHO work tongue

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Chno: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
wink

5 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by finallybusy: 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
This one is ugly. She’s not lying.

At this point, I would call all my female cousins to ask if they did things with the man. Unfortunately, ugly women no dey my family. See better cash out I miss.

9 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Skyfornia(m): 9:05pm On Jul 03, 2023
Make e no be say OBO and these girls dey use us catch cruise...cause this thing is increasingly becoming unbelievable

1 Like

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by NIGERIAJAGAJAGA: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Remain chikaso
Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Reelmii: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Hmm..even me i get belle oo..and doctor say i need #30billion for the abortion

2 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by abobote: 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Victim kee you there, did he rape you?

Lowlife girls husling to sleep with celebrity

8 Likes

Re: Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off by Nnamdini(m): 9:06pm On Jul 03, 2023
Another publicity stunt

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Davido Wearing PDP Customized Agbada For Osun Campaign (Photos) / CUTE PHOTO: Wizkid Strikes A Pose With Patoranking’s Son. / Linda Ikeji: I Was Kicked Out Of Miss Nigeria Contest In 2003

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.