Stats: 3,155,330 members, 7,826,309 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 12:31 PM

Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role (17691 Views)

Chisom Flower Accuses Davido Of Impregnating Her & Not Fulfilling ₦10M Pay Off / Rihanna's New Look After She Became A Mum / Mother & Daughter Interested In Fulfilling Naira Marley's Sexual Fantasy (2) (3) (4)

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Bluntemperor: 9:15am On Dec 15, 2020
solasoulmusic:
Nice

to deceive you or the gullibles!
You read recently where she is still searching! Your role model.Anyway,na right people they fight for this day!
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Buharidgeneral: 9:24am On Dec 15, 2020
See fresh thigh and laps. Is she saying since then no fuckery again
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Glovoutu(m): 9:37am On Dec 15, 2020
Feminist & their love 4 dicks. But pride wont let them
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Tajbol4splend(m): 9:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Single mom, which kain life

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by modsAREuselesss: 9:56am On Dec 15, 2020
the question is how did this hoe get the money. definitely not from hoeing because she no even fine reach , definitely not blogging beause she no blog reach instablog. i have info that she is a drug trafficker
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Nobody: 10:02am On Dec 15, 2020
Bluntemperor:

to deceive you or the gullibles!
You read recently where she is still searching! Your role model.Anyway,na right people they fight for this day!

She’s just expressing herself though so I said nice. She’s not my role model I don’t even know where you gathered that information from a one worded comment
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by bluefilm: 10:11am On Dec 15, 2020
Who cares? undecided
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by simplesearch: 10:16am On Dec 15, 2020
If it's this sweet outside wedlock where the bed is defiled, how much more in a sacred solemnity where Christ reign and all is done in accordance to his word. Truly the foolishness of God is wiser than the wisdom of all the world greats in their total conformity!

I co r 1:25

For what seems to be God's foolishness is wiser than human wisdom, and what seems to be God's weakness is stronger than human strength.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by OChimex: 10:19am On Dec 15, 2020
HIGHESTPOPORI:
Mum with Money is the best.

That is selfish. She only thinks about the happiness she gets.

Not minding how bad the boy will feel not to have grown around a father.

You wont understand the mental and psychological torture it is for kids born in a single parent home and alone without siblings.

They don't grow to be normal like other kids who grew in the midst of both parents and with siblings.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by ABANGWABOI(m): 10:19am On Dec 15, 2020
#ILMOVON cry cry
#Attitude
#Bliv

After claiming Feminist for years...
Then you tried to tie Billionaire Jeremi with a baby.. but he and his family refused because of you don't want to be controlled by a man.. now you ended up becoming a baby mama..
Lol..
Nonsense and Feminist in Nigeria..
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Hathor5(f): 10:20am On Dec 15, 2020
Why are men so pained when a woman decides not to get married? cheesy

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Hathor5(f): 10:21am On Dec 15, 2020
OChimex:

That is selfish. She only thinks about the happiness she gets.

Not minding how bad the boy will feel not to have grown around a father.

You wont understand the mental and psychological torture it is for kids born in a single parent home and alone without siblings.

They don't grow to be normal like other kids who grew in the midst of both parents and with siblings.

Yen yen yen ...

He will be alright. He is better off than the many Nigerians from dysfunctional homes suffering poverty.

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by OChimex: 10:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Hathor5:

Yen yen yen ...

He will be alright. He is better off than the many Nigerians from dysfunctional homes suffering poverty.

Still those kind of homes are not normal like a single parent home is not.

We are talking about normalcy the way God wants it..... But who told you single parent home is not disfunctional too?

Dont you know some single moms or dads can be olosho and not capable as well?*
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by smiliyB(f): 10:23am On Dec 15, 2020
Freestainworld:
It's good to be a mum but on the right way.
Which one is right or wrong way undecided abeg free the babe Jareee...she would have aborted the baby to make you guys happy.

Lindodo enjoy jare cheesy it's better to cry in banana island than Ajegunle face me I face you cheesy

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by smiliyB(f): 10:25am On Dec 15, 2020
She never claim any of you Bs talk, purge bitterness out from your mind tongue
4tomandchi:
Olosho feminist bastards I thought you claimed to be ungovernable and can't leave under a man ?

Who is the father to your bastard child?

You devil's advocate keep receiving young girls and crashing people's marriages while you are enjoying the satisfaction that motherhood brings which can only come about if a man and woman unite.

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Hathor5(f): 10:29am On Dec 15, 2020
OChimex:

Still those kind of homes are not normal like a single parent home is not.

We are talking about normalcy the way God wants it..... But who told you single parent home is not disfunctional too?

Dont you know some single moms or dads can be olosho and not capable as well?*

You don't know what God wants. You believe what you believe but you don't know.
Some single moms/dads can be way better than married people. Don't generalize.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Franklydes(m): 11:06am On Dec 15, 2020
NwekeUG:
Linda Ikeji:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CIyccTynvhj/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
I believe this part of your life should be private but Sha you be bigger so what do we expect.

You are successful and made so its gonna be fun raising a child not like pipo living in slums where the don't know where there next meal will come from.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Exodora: 11:25am On Dec 15, 2020
4tomandchi:
Olosho feminist bastards I thought you claimed to be ungovernable and can't leave under a man ?

Who is the father to your bastard child?

You devil's advocate keep receiving young girls and crashing people's marriages while you are enjoying the satisfaction that motherhood brings which can only come about if a man and woman unite.
Seriously you made no sense.
Stop taking it personal you might lose it.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by OChimex: 11:32am On Dec 15, 2020
Hathor5:

You don't know what God wants. You believe what you believe but you don't know.
Some single moms/dads can be way better than married people. Don't generalize.

God made them man and woman - Adam and Eve. That is how God wants it.

I am not condemning single parents because nobody knows their circumstances. But my point is when a man or a woman purposely make that choice and thinks it's better. That is what my argument is against.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by privaldo: 11:40am On Dec 15, 2020
hakeem4:
I thought she was a Hardcore feminist.

every dream of a woman is to have a child and a beautiful family, All these deranged ladies think Having a good career is classified as a success for women.
Even the men who pursue career don't even like it talkless of ladies

Learn to let people live with their choices. Feminism isn't about not having a family, get yourself properly educated.

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by privaldo: 11:41am On Dec 15, 2020
Dong2:

Mum of a bastard. angry

E pain this one grin.

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by privaldo: 11:45am On Dec 15, 2020
Toks2008:
Nice one Linda.

I have referenced Lalasticlala tire to beam this thread.

https://www.nairaland.com/5492915/present-day-woman-misplaced-priority-marriage

Some ladies need to understand their paramount role in this one life they have.

Lala doesn't put trash topics on FP. Anyone regardless of gender is allowed to choose, whatever suits them and nobody has the right to interfere in their choices.
Do what pleases you and leave others alone. If you are looking for the kind of women in your topic go back to your fathers' days, and find them.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by sesan85(m): 12:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
greatiyk4u:
Nothing fulfilling being a single mum

Yeah, it's more "fulfilling" to be a worthless non-single mom who never takes care of her kid/kids than being a single mom who takes due care of her kid/kids. You're such a genius.

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by stayclearofme: 12:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ryan03:
I hope you have lived up to all your principles without mistakes
Lol...not in that type of instance. Abi when she dey do am she nor know say she if get belle ni?
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Toks2008(m): 12:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
privaldo:

Lala doesn't put trash topics on FP. Anyone regardless of gender is allowed to choose, whatever suits them and nobody has the right to interfere in their choices.
Do what pleases you and leave others alone. If you are looking for the kind of women in your topic go back to your fathers' days, and find them.

Egbami!

Kilagbe kileju?

Why are you wailing over someone else's opinion... You go mumu gan o.

You don't have to agree but you don't also need this wailing.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by meobizy(f): 12:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
She’s a good example that women who hate men do so out of envy and the fact they don’t have one. After giving birth she’s done a full 180 degrees and is all for the male gender. All these confused females with their empty brains and wet thighs. Lol.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Hathor5(f): 12:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
OChimex:

God made them man and woman - Adam and Eve. That is how God wants it.

If that was so, animals would get married too because God made them male and female.

I am not condemning single parents because nobody knows their circumstances. But my point is when a man or a woman purposely make that choice and thinks it's better. That is what my argument is against.

Fair enough.

Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
You wan Bleep your son werey
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by LINTUNE(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Edusouls:
Interesting information from you, I would watch the movie..
sure, u will enjoy the movie, its a true life story of the modern day "mother" of feminism, gloria sternerm..
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Just2cool: 2:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
greatiyk4u:
Nothing fulfilling being a single mum
So she should go kill her self abi?

If she got to age 50 without a child, same you will say she ought to have given birth anyhow.

Its time we learn to accept people for who they are.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by JaneYave(f): 2:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
The joy of being a mother can't be compared to any other feeling. Everything about motherhood is love bound.
Re: Linda Ikeji: Being A Mum Is My Best, Blessed And Most Fulfilling Role by Liposure: 2:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
JaneYave:
The joy of being a mother can't be compared to any other feeling. Everything about motherhood is love bound.
hmmm. What a feeling

Ubi Franklin Celebrates His 30th Birthday Today; Mourns His Late Broda / Emperor Bolojay And His Little Son Perform On Stage (Video, Photos) / Queen Of The North, Lisa Yaro Bags Who Is Who Stand Of Fame Award