Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,160 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:28 AM

Fish Farming, Pig Farming, Poultry Farming Training In Lagos, Nigeria - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Fish Farming, Pig Farming, Poultry Farming Training In Lagos, Nigeria (712 Views)

Profitability Of Pig Farming In Nigeria / Can 750k Be Able To Start Pig Farming ? / My Egg Poultry Farming Experience As A New Farmer (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fish Farming, Pig Farming, Poultry Farming Training In Lagos, Nigeria by riversideLagos(m): 9:44am On Dec 15, 2020
Do you need an answer to any of the underlisted questions?
Where can i buy catfish fingerlings?
Tilapia fish farming in nigeria?
Fish farming training in lagos?
How to start a fish pond at home?
Fishery business?
Farming training in nigeria?
How to start up a catfish business in nigeria?
How long does catfish take to grow in nigeria?

Search no more!!! Just request for a call via our whatsapp line: +234701705834 or through our website platform: https://riversideagropro.com or our company email: info@riversideagropro.com

Be part of the beneficiary of our December farm training promo.

Re: Fish Farming, Pig Farming, Poultry Farming Training In Lagos, Nigeria by Ikeoluwadelon: 11:13am On Dec 15, 2020
riversideLagos:
Do you need an answer to any of the underlisted questions?
Where can i buy catfish fingerlings?
Tilapia fish farming in nigeria?
Fish farming training in lagos?
How to start a fish pond at home?
Fishery business?
Farming training in nigeria?
How to start up a catfish business in nigeria?
How long does catfish take to grow in nigeria?

Search no more!!! Just request for a call via our whatsapp line: +234701705834 or through our website platform: https://riversideagropro.com or our company email: info@riversideagropro.com

Be part of the beneficiary of our December farm training promo.

This is a very lucrative business I think every Nigerian should venture into... Come to think of it, you'll have enough fresh fish as food and money when you make sales. This reminds me of my aunt who rares Catfish and snails. During the pandamic they ran out of cash, who would have thought eating only snails would keep them going for months, lol trust me they had enough that could last them for two years. Many businesses failed during the pandemic but they were able to advertise free and sell most of their catfish and snails on delon.ng .....BOOM! they had cash flowing in Over and over again. The benefits of the business cannot be over emphasized, can't wait to start mine, when I have my own space.

Ike
Re: Fish Farming, Pig Farming, Poultry Farming Training In Lagos, Nigeria by CornerChen: 9:30am On Jan 18, 2021
Our company supply poultry cage for chicken farm for around 35 years
We have layer cage, pullet cage and breeder cage
We also have floor equipment for broiler for various capacity.
Kindly contact me for detail quotation and design,
My WhatsApp: +8615838398703
Email: vin.chensn@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Bukola Saraki - I'll Make Agriculture A Priority / Fast Reliable Diesel Supply For Your Business / World Bank Projects 60% Growth In Food Demand In Nigeria, Others

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.