Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,493 members, 7,819,803 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:00 AM

“collect Stones Thrown At You To Build An Empire” – Peter Okoye Advises Fans - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / “collect Stones Thrown At You To Build An Empire” – Peter Okoye Advises Fans (631 Views)

I’ve Lost Count Of Pants, Brassieres Thrown At Me By Female Fans – Ric Hassani / I Own An Empire Not Shop-toyin Lawani Sets The Record Straight (photos) / Smoke Weed Everyday – Burna Boy Advises Fans As He Smokes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

“collect Stones Thrown At You To Build An Empire” – Peter Okoye Advises Fans by moseskalu555: 9:44am On Dec 15, 2020

Paul Okoye’s brother Peter Okoye has gotten tongues wagging with his recent advice about being successful in life.

In his recent post, he spoke about the victory of one’s life using stones and how it’s been collected. According to the Nigerian Singer, people would throw stones against you but one should not be quick in throwing them back.

To him, there is a reason for everything, hence, the stones thrown at you can be a blessing in disguise. He advised that those stones are collected with efforts to build an empire to the failure of your enemies’ plans.

There have been a lot of criticisms on social media and even in our daily living. To him, one does not have to be quick to react but rather consider those critics to become a better version of yourself.

Recall that, earlier yesterday, we updated a video of Peter’s twin brother, Paul Okoye, giving a massive performance in Equatorial Guinea.

He performed a song he made with his brother but due to their separation, Paul had to be there alone to give the performance.

See his post below: https://celebrity-profile.com/collect-stones-thrown-at-you-to-build-an-empire-peter-okoye-advises-fans/

Re: “collect Stones Thrown At You To Build An Empire” – Peter Okoye Advises Fans by Mokason288(m): 9:52am On Dec 15, 2020
Singing In Rude boys voice
Slow down .. Slow down
Why you wan kill yourself?
Why you wan kpai yourself?
Living fake la Vida Loca
Calm down, calm down
Why you wan kill yourself?
They pick up the stones wey nobody throw them
And build a mansion in the air

[b]I HOPE I MADE SENSE
Re: “collect Stones Thrown At You To Build An Empire” – Peter Okoye Advises Fans by JaneYave(f): 1:38am On Dec 16, 2020
Ego na bad tin. But l like am as you put family first Sha but dis beef suppose don expire. Be a real man and resolve issues!

(1) (Reply)

Ozo And Kiddwaya Blast Each Other On Twitter / Prophet Odumeje And Actress Rita Edochie Vow Never To Forgive Comedienne Ada Jes / Kim Kardashian's North West Shows Off Her Creative Make-up Ideas.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.