Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,100 members, 7,828,841 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) (17798 Views)

Diesel Takes Up 80% Of Our Profit - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) / Access Bank To Shut Down 346 Banks Nationwide (List) / Police Fire Tear Gas At Innoson Motors Workers, GTB Moves To Shut Down Factory (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Camelot65: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
A result of having clueless and foolish people occupying positions they're not supposed to.......

1 Like

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by shevy878: 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
These firms should stop playing bad belle politics and face their manufacturing.

Why should they be complaining about exchange rates when we don't use dollar as means of local exchange.

This is only an attempt to frustrate a northern president.

You're really a local man! Don't you know the rate of dollar exchange determine the price at which you buy somethings with your local currency. When dollars price of commodities in Naira goes up too

1 Like

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by sommy03(m): 1:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Righteousness89:
It's not about Nigeria!
It's not about Africa!
It's about the times and Seasons we find ourselves!

I Have said it over ! The times ahead are gonna be full of terrible Uncertainties!

2021 will be put Men, industries and Nations in Fear!!

Those who will Survive these times are those who Trust in the The GOD of Heaven and Earth!

Money will fail men!
Technology will Fail men!
We are in the Season of RAPTURE!

Before GOD takes out His People! HE Shakes the Earth!
You're unbelievable shocked
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by blacknoir: 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
istina:
Education collapsing
Health collapsing
Security collapsing
NAIRA collapsed
Manufacturing collapsing

Yet some still believe in this govt.
When Nigeria eventually collapse then they will wake up from their folly.

Nigeria the land of Dreams and opportunities wasters
Don't mind those fanatics they don't care
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Dearlord(m): 1:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
I have lost hope in Nigeria since 1970's
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by bularuz(m): 1:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:
These firms should stop playing bad belle politics and face their manufacturing.

Why should they be complaining about exchange rates when we don't use dollar as means of local exchange.

Hahahaha who is this guy

1 Like

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Camelot65: 1:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
EVILFOREST:

NIGERIANS brought him in to KILL Nigeria.
After all, he lost many times before he was eventually called and given the mantle of leadership.
I wish he can run for 3rd Tenure.
May be I will consider him
It shouldn't surprise us to see another clueless and wicked leader elected again in 2023

Let him run for third term, seems like Nigerians never still get sense

2 Likes

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by globalresource: 1:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Buhari is doing it again

Failed leadership
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by fadekemi7475: 1:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
more Olosho and internet fraudsters to spring up in 2021. inside life.
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by crafteck(m): 1:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

We all buy in dollars and sell in naira,

1 Like

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Ratedgang: 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mummyjoy:
Ask questions to learn, don't rush to make a comment in public space without being well informed. Exchange rate, border closure and many more issues raised are hindrances to the growth of the manufacturing sector. Don't you know that raw materials are imported?
why u dey answer that guy na. Cant you see he was sent to make noise here and there? He is one of the most empty brains we have here
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by coputa(m): 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
They've killed the economy, nothing is working,the few manufacturers are struggling to survive.This is the reason only finished goods are imported into the country.

1 Like

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Sunnyja: 1:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=pointstores post=97088368]Nigeria giant of africa now opposite[/quotet] Nigeria- the giant of failed nations.
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by nedekid: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

You just said it all!
When some people complain about aboki, quota system mentality etc, folks will complain.
You can see the reasoning of the Fulani people ruling this country and why it cannot make progress.
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Roon9(m): 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Gss katsina students says Hi
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by od501: 1:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
ijustdey:
…says Nigerian business milieu becoming more hostile

https://www.newtelegraphng.com/man-more-firms-to-shut-down-in-2021/

I wish buhari go contest for 2023, I go still vote em. These fools needs to see what they done to themselves!
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Dailyhappenings: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nigerians Neva see anything yet be that
..prices will skyrocket ehh

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dKehAYgNMyQ
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by freeze001(f): 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
This is the true picture of the so called Ease of Doing Business crap that they have been touting! Gradually returning the country to a time of wicked monopoly where only a select few have access to government patronage, tax waivers, forex and so on! Where is Osibanjo the 'star boy' in all of these? Let us not even talk of the cadaver posing as president behind which groups of demons have comfortably hidden to keep perpetrating evil in the name of one Nigeria!
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Nobody: 1:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Camelot65:
It shouldn't surprise us to see another clueless and wicked leader elected again in 2023
Let him run for third term, seems like Nigerians never still get sense
Better.
Me, I don liberate myself.
PMB can set the country ablaze if he likes.
I complained and complained till I got tired.

I got infuriated when I discovered that Nigeria has got a lot of Fools than reasonable people. Dat was wen I knew my Business with Nigeria was already over.
IF PMB likes he can travel for 5years.
It's none of my business.
He is not my President.
I don't pay Taxes to him nor Nigeria.
I rarely abuse him.
After all he didn't surprise me at all, since I already knew he would fail woefully.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Nobody: 1:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
And I'm looking for a job ooo.
Which kind Wahala be this?
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by od501: 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

All these northers, when they tell people to be taking WAEC before entering higher institution you say no! Now look at the embarrassment you are unleashing on your sef. Common economics you can't analyze. I really need to see what your lecturers look like!

1 Like

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Edusouls(m): 1:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Run away nahh, what are still doing here..
istina:
Education collapsing
Health collapsing
Security collapsing
NAIRA collapsed
Manufacturing collapsing

Yet some still believe in this govt.
When Nigeria eventually collapse then they will wake up from their folly.

Nigeria the land of Dreams and opportunities wasters
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by od501: 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
SoulNavigator:
And I'm looking for a job ooo.
Which kind Wahala be this?

Oga...better go learn yahoo undecided

1 Like

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by ogianyo(m): 1:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

What was in this report that you didn't understand. If you didn't get it did you have to comment. Are spares, machinery and raw materials bought in local currency?

1 Like

Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by nedekid: 1:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

Arewwa kindly come and educate your brother, atleast you cannot be as stupid as he is grin
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by freeborn02: 1:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
Mummyjoy:
Ask questions to learn, don't rush to make a comment in public space without being well informed. Exchange rate, border closure and many more issues raised are hindrances to the growth of the manufacturing sector. Don't you know that raw materials are imported?

Kaduna1stson just showed you that most northerners are stupid in their heads.
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by ogianyo(m): 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
od501:

All these northers, when they tell people to be taking WAEC before entering higher institution you say no! Now look at the embarrassment you are unleashing on your sef. Common economics you can't analyze. I really need to see what your lecturers look like!
I didn't want to state the obvious but thanks. I own a manufacturing company and what's going on cant even be imagined in a country like Nigeria
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by nedekid: 1:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
od501:

Lol. The guy taya me. Meanwhile these are the people running the presidency and civil service. Making policies etc.
Surely naija is in trouble
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Make dem kukuma shut the country down
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by onyxo76(m): 1:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kaduna1stson:

no be only manufacturing firms, but firms generally, the frequent visits from these revenue tax people has made me to close down one of my business branches, today na tv license, tomorrow na fumigation certificate, next day na Dustin bin tax, next week na fire service people go show up for my end...the thing tire us. business owners..
Re: More Firms To Shut Down In 2021 - Manufacturers Association Of Nigeria (MAN) by od501: 1:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
ogianyo:

I didn't want to state the obvious but thanks. I own a manufacturing company and what's going on cant even be imagined in a country like Nigeria

Ma broda, I pity una oo...Iswear. Any manufacturer that has survived Buhari's first tenure should be given an Award. But like people usually say, when the tone of the music changes, the dance steps should chance as well.

And one the laws in quantum mechanics (I think) states that energy can neither be created nor destroyed, it changes from one position to the other. So, all you need to is to locate its current resting place. That's what I will advise any manufacturer friend of mine. At the main time, bravo! Una dey try.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Naira Policy: Do People Still Accept Old Naira Notes In Your Area? / Wigwe Appointed MD/CEO Of Access Bank To Succeed Imoukhede / N193 Billion Intervention Loans Declared Lost By CBN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.