Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,123 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor (21987 Views)

FG Queries Mohammed Bello For Buying Uncompleted Building For N7bn / Hadiza El-Rufai Cautions Son, Bello, For Threatening To Rape Someone’s Mother / 2019 Is Near, Focus On Defeating Atiku, While I Focus On Supporting Him, Obj (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Nato008(m): 11:33am On Dec 15, 2020
not hating or bad mouthing but he makes it sound like it is an empowerment scheme...or maybe selection and not election
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Nato008(m): 11:34am On Dec 15, 2020
Vexedkid:
Nice one the white lion! Your candidacy come 2023 has been ordained by God. We the Nigerian youths are solely behind you.
please speak for yourself only.....thank u

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by phenylalanine(m): 11:42am On Dec 15, 2020
Vexedkid:
Nice one the white lion! Your candidacy come 2023 has been ordained by God. We the Nigerian youths are solely behind you.

Who are we? Will you drop the phone

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Vexedkid(m): 11:46am On Dec 15, 2020
phenylalanine:

Who are we? Will you drop the phone
You and I my brother. We are together in the struggle for a better Nigeria!
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by alizma: 11:50am On Dec 15, 2020
Innobee99:
Am not Against it ooooo

But a councilor can't speak English? shocked
I don't think all those in position equal to councilor in China can speak English. That being said, the guy was addressing a crowd of his people and he choose his own language which is understood by those in attendance. The speech was not meant for the general public but for his peyand the governor who happens to come from the same tribe as the councilor. However, someone who like the good gesture of the governor decided to post it here

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by kemika8989(m): 12:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
happiness32:
Watch video of Hon. Mohammed Ogiri thanking Yahaya Bello for supporting him as Councilor in his own ward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6hA_OBDQxo
d governor who want to be president of kogi state
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by JordanMichael(m): 12:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Vexedkid:
Which we?

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by kayuseful: 12:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Simeonee111:
See leadership!
I'm beginning to like Yahaya Bello walai
Is that leadership or godfatherism?

In a sane country, he should be probed for this thanks.
He's supposed to be grateful to the people that voted him in. LG position is by election, not a handpicked appointee of the governor
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by shevy878: 12:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nice one Mr Governor!
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Rebuke: 12:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Vexedkid:

If yhu have sense yhu won't have the guts to make this kind of comment. This is why we are where we are today, as a country.
Well, yhu and yhur fellow miscreants and bunch of fools can go ahead and support a very useless governor with no visible achievement.
In short, get lost. sad

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Vexedkid(m): 12:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
JordanMichael:

Which we?
Me and my brother JordanMichael we're together in the struggle for a better Nigeria
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by JordanMichael(m): 12:56pm On Dec 15, 2020
Vexedkid:
Me and my brother JordanMichael we're together in the struggle for a better Nigeria
OYO! And you think YAHAYA BELLO of all people is the answer for a better Nigeria?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Mummymahdi(f): 1:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
I hope his ppl like him not gov imposing him on them,
That's commendable sha
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Yahami(m): 1:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
One of his thug in Idoji was selected as councillor, he can only deceive the gullible one in NL.
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Hamid7(m): 2:11pm On Dec 15, 2020
Simeonee111:
See leadership!
You didn't like him before now?. All your comments show you are Bello's praise singer and ass licker.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Innobee99(m): 3:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
alizma:

I don't think all those in position equal to councilor in China can speak English. That being said, the guy was addressing a crowd of his people and he choose his own language which is understood by those in attendance. The speech was not meant for the general public but for his peyand the governor who happens to come from the same tribe as the councilor. However, someone who like the good gesture of the governor decided to post it here
Thank u for letting me know
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Muyexbaba(m): 4:09pm On Dec 15, 2020
[color=#000099][/color]
happiness32:
Watch video of Hon. Mohammed Ogiri thanking Yahaya Bello for supporting him as Councilor in his own ward

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U6hA_OBDQxo
it's not only about supporting disable but why cheating majority by depriving them their right to vote, hence, impose them against people's will.am waiting for wen they will cry out of not bin paid, cos the governor selected them not that they were elected..
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Omobusayooo: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Simeonee111:
See leadership!

there was kw election in Kogi state for any cancellor or chairman jare..... yahaya Bello is a trash
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by OhiOfIhima: 4:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
Simeonee111:
See leadership!

Better like him bro... Even though, he fumble initially. That guy nearly put Nigeria Covid 19 into shame. Up till now, social gathering is happen like never b4. Everything is still vr normal n it doesn't allowed the recent Endsar protest to hijack by hoodlums.
Corona virus is scam here in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Legendcode(m): 5:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
I know this guy very well, he's our street guy.
People just like Ogirima for reason known to them alone.
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by Coinbased: 5:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ok
Re: Mohammed Ogiri Thanks Yahaya Bello For Supporting Him To Become Councilor by adusky1(m): 10:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
congrats my brother,wecare strongly stay by you the captain.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Peter Obi Has Split Anambra Along Religious Lines - Dan Ulasi / Atiku Arrives Jigawa, Welcome By Thousands Of Jigawa Residents / Throwback Photo Of Dele Momodu With His Father

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.