Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,818 members, 7,810,146 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:39 PM

Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) - Travel (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) (93485 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by undet: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
more... All those asking for who is bankrolling me, May you learn to save to travel..

Okay, I am bankrolling myself. Are you now satisfied grin

Wahala for who no learn skills and entrepreneurship

I want to bankroll you . Do you mind ? �
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Obijulius: 9:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dont be a surface man. All her pics are solo and except one.

Look deep my man. I won’t be posting the next of here though.

Gerrard59:

Fantastic! No hope for perverts. grin

MODIFIED: She did not post any picture revealing her partner. That is false accusation.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 9:14pm On Dec 17, 2020
Things are very cheap here in the North
Even Human life...
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by tiwasiaife(m): 9:29pm On Dec 17, 2020
When are you going to kankara in Kastina State?

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by ibinaboonline: 9:30pm On Dec 17, 2020
This is really good. You should show the pictures to your European course mates when you get back.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 9:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Yuneehk:
They're nice places indeed. I'll really love to travel too. This pandemic thing should just die down and I'll start from small. These just rekindled my zeal to waka.
Beautiful pictures of you and the places.
Thanks dear.. I appreciate so much
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by chimoskyg(m): 9:49pm On Dec 17, 2020
Omo this baby fine oo. When are you visiting Jos or Gombe
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Fixed: 9:53pm On Dec 17, 2020
Osashalom:

Lolz, just a simple question, you want to femi fani kayodize it. Me and you knows traveling about 10 states in a roll and going all those places is not a joke financially, even such a time is a huge luxury for someone working. So I am just asking who is bankrolling her?

Wow, I am not so surprised that you cannot afford road trips to 10 states in Nigeria. It is truly not a 'joke financially' for beggars like you. You better go look for work to do and stop thinking everyone must be at your level.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2020
undet:

I want to bankroll you . Do you mind ? �
Yea.. I mind. I don't know you

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 10:00pm On Dec 17, 2020
AsiwajuNdigbo:

Hey, do not go anywhere near these states. They are known as sharia states and are the 12 arewa states.

Kano -
Religion intolerance
Specialty - hisbah searching for sinners and breaking beer bottles.

Kaduna -
Religion intolerance
Specialty - sponsor fulani herdsmen wipe out christian indigenes in southern kaduna.

Katsina -
Religion intolerance
Repentant bandits are on state payroll.
Kidnap and forceful marriage of underage girls.

Zanfara
Religion intolerance
Repentant bandits are on state payroll.

Sokoto -
Religion intolerance
Kidnap & forceful marriage of underage girls. Repentant bandits on the prowl.

Kebbi -
Religion intolerance
Kidnap and forceful marriage of underage girls. Repentant on the prowl.

Watch yourself.
Thanks dear
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 10:02pm On Dec 17, 2020
spiralwedge:
Blossomfirst, my type of person.

This is how i travelled the North early last year.

Travel by train from Lagos to Kano, you will pass through several towns that you might chose to come back to later on.

I stayed in Kano a night, then travelled to Kaduna by road. I stayed 2 nights in Kaduna then travelled by train to Abuja.
In Abuja, i stayed 5 nights then went on to Minna, passes through Guarara fall. Came back from Minna to Guarara water falls and then back to Minna. I stayed 2 nights in Minna.
From Minna, went by road to Ilorin, stayed in Ilorin 3 nights.
Then back to lagos by road.
2 weeks total.
Wow.. Interesting

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Commotfornigeri: 10:04pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Lol.. Thanks for your concern dear. but I draw inspiration from various travellers such as Drew Binsky who has been to Afghanistan, Somalia, North Korea, Iraq, Iran etc. I believe I would be there one day when tensions calm down

Drew Binsky is a foreigner. His country can save him.

Do you know a Leah Sharibu?

Her country abandoned her.

I am a traveler myself, done a couple countries before I left Nigeria completely, and will be doing more post-covid.

Stay out of NE before BH use you to birth terrorists.

You're fine sha.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by jornwhite: 10:06pm On Dec 17, 2020
GeneralPula:

The message behind this kind of image passes traveling..

Haba !! these is nothing compared to what you will on beaches in lagos, not to talk of lounges.
with certain exposure we won't even consider a bikini a notification not to talk of message. chill out

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 10:10pm On Dec 17, 2020
lkillbrokehoes:
I'm in Ghana presently, enjoying my vacation, incase you decide to travel there let me know, all bills is on me
Thanks.. Check me out on IG
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 17, 2020
Cutehector:
StacyO shey you can see your mate cheesy

I prefer my life in private.

Come to think of it,why don't we travel the world together? undecided
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
FODA:
try visit ibadan too,you won't regret it .
yea.. Sure I will. Thanks
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by AsiwajuNdigbo: 10:12pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Thanks dear

Thats a lot of haram on that camel toe there. Dont let Shekau capture you, stay far far away from arewa.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by jornwhite: 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
cococandy:
OP this your thread is so wholesome. And your pictures are good quality. Thanks for sharing.

Please ignore those asking who is bankrolling you. They wouldn’t ask the same if it was a dude. Don’t validate their misogyny or let them derail this masterpiece thread please. Thanks

she is did fine already, she survived from page 1 to page 8 why you think she needs a big sister now is what i don't get.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Blossomfirst(f): 10:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
saasala:

Hello, I am content creator and developer, film and television producer cum director.

I would love a collaboration with you to document these fine experiences into a documentary. You only need to replicate everything here plus add more states. We can have several episodes...and if it works fine, we can start a proper TV documentary show from there. I have also visited your Instagram and indeed impressed. I have and know several international content buyers who will jump on this. I can get myself and team ready to sponsor everything, so you are not spending a dime. We can plan it for Feb next year if you are ready to jump on it. I will get my team ready.

Visit this YouTube link:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sLR5pVza-qU

That white dude came here, did a fine documentary in Nigeria, sold this particular content to several media houses across the globe and even made fine revenue on YouTube.

Watch it and let it give you an idea of what I am talking about.

Send me a PM.
Alright.. Thanks. Whats your handle on IG?

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by nolywe(m): 10:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Nne...you too fine...carry me along...I don't like the heading of this adventure...Just imagine.."Travelling as a single lady"...This is not cool at alllll...As an igbo guy..I think you need me..lets change this heading to "Travelling for fun".. Ighotago??...Don't be shy...just slide in to my inbox..my baby @BlossomFirst
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by jornwhite: 10:24pm On Dec 17, 2020
bukatyne:

You Sabi chop life Sha!

This is what I call living the life!

Lovely pictures kiss Lovely girl kiss

Biko, when is the next trip?
And what job gives you so much time to travel around?

What the difference between you and those asking who is bank rolling, knowing her job could as well let you in on whether she can afford it or not. i like your approach grin
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Gerrard59:

If you are asked to provide an evidence to corroborate that claim, na voice mail you go enter. How about just admiring these pictures?

Mehn, y'all are embarrassing, really embarrassing.
It based on experience myself okay, it is happening okay, if you like believe it, if you don't like don't believe.
When they tell you people to vote good leaders, NO, you won't. Nigeria isn't peaceful another wahala, So how do you meet foreigners who share these experiences they had with Nigerians.
Even those Nigerian diasporan who schooled abroad, how many of them return home nowadays. I have met up to 5 Nigerians at most who have traveled up to 7 countries in the world and tour most African countries.
I don't need you to believe it, it is normal.
Some of them tour to look for business opportunities during visit after that they are gone if they're not convinced to invest.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by bukatyne(f): 10:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
jornwhite:

What the difference between you and those asking who is bank rolling, knowing her job could as well let you in on whether she can afford it or not. i like your approach grin

undecided

I am more concerned about the time for road trips.

A number of people can afford basic luxury like this. They might not have the time or the interest to do so.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by jornwhite: 10:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
bukatyne:

undecided

I am more concerned about the time for road trips.

A number of people can afford basic luxury like this. They might not have the time or the interest to do so.

Lets just say you are right bebé, buh her reply would av also help others figure out if she could afford the trip. i get you sha
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by saasala(m): 10:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Alright.. Thanks. Whats your handle on IG?

Let's do Nairaland PM . I won't share my IG on Nairaland as my life on NL is totally different from my real self and won't want my haters here to find me. lol

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:13pm On Dec 17, 2020
quasarJose:

Wow... So you actively follow Drew Binsky... I am a huge fan. I have been traveling through his lenses.
Wode Maya, Tayo Aina, Sonny of Best Ever food review show, Ms Trudy, Nas Daily, among others are part of those showing me the world right now...

I love travels!!!
I know wode Maya, that guy is a tourist freak, he has fans sha, same with Ms trudy. Wode Maya met Ms trudy on a tourist visit in Kenya, they're planning marriage now.
Nas was the guy I was talking about earlier on, he's an Israeli never knew about that, until he wanted to travel to a country in the middle east that has restrictions on visiting such countries, he took the risk and went ahead, some of Nas daily trips are sponsored, people in those countries bring offers in other to promote their tourist attractions and destinations.
They're 3 ladies I follow too that visited Ghana, they met with mode Maya, it was an expensive trip, 5 days or so. I was in Ghana then but my schedules didn't allow me meet them.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Osashalom: 11:22pm On Dec 17, 2020
Fixed:

Wow, I am not so surprised that you cannot afford road trips to 10 states in Nigeria. It is truly not a 'joke financially' for beggars like you. You better go look for work to do and stop thinking everyone must be at your level.
You are forgiven!
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:23pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
I look forward to travel to the far north; plans are still underway

https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_/
holla if you are coming to adamawa
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:27pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Hello Nairaland; I am Destine with my instagram handle as https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_
I am in my 20s and I reside in Portharcourt, Nigeria though I studied in Enugu. I took it upon myself to travel to every single state in Nigeria; and though I am yet to achieve this dream, I am getting closer to achieving my dream. I have been to these states;

Lagos
Abuja
Niger
Bayelsa
Abia
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Nasarawa
Imo
Rivers (winks)
Kogi
Anambra.

I have been to Benin Republic too! I look forward to travel to the far north; plans are still underway grin grin

I detail my journeys on my various experiences travelling across the breadth and length of Nigeria and one thing I have discovered is that though we are from various tribes in Nigeria, we are all pretty much the same. I have learnt to respect the opinions, belief and culture of the people I meet. Trust me, you have no idea how fun this country can be!

Check out my pictures and enjoy the scenery of the country we call home!

For more travel stories and pictures check out my Instagram. Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_/
Thats great, let me know when you are coming to Sokoto State.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by sissoko22(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bodyodour:
people living there might have no other choice than to stay there. Its not easy migrating to another state.

Northern states are not favourable to people especially if you are not a moslem .

Just shot up
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by chocboi78(m): 11:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Muftimenk:
boss good day i need your assistance pls as an orphan life is hard here pls support me with any amt pls
forward ur aza to my E-mail
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 11:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
I heard things are so cheap in the north, and I am looking forward to go especially Kebbi
You are right.
I suggest you should plan to visit 3 state at once to save cost.
I.e Kebbi is about 150km away from Sokoto, while Zamfara State is 200km fron Sokoto.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Banana Island In Pictures / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.