Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,678 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:12 PM

Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) - Travel (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) (93602 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by smyles6(m): 11:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Subomi007:
Please go anyway dear, but please erase northern states from your plan, most especially the north east.
The North East is the Most Beautiful Part of Nigeria, l have been to every state in 9ja except Ebonyi, I decided to stay back in Kano State after my Service 11yrs ago�
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Coolgent(m): 11:41pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bodyodour:
people living there might have no other choice than to stay there. Its not easy migrating to another state.

Northern states are not favourable to people especially if you are not a moslem .
You should be ashame of yourself.
There are Millions of Southerners doing their legitimate businesses in the North.
Stop misleading people abeg
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 11:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
StacyO:

I prefer my life in private.

Come to think of it,why don't we travel the world together? undecided
lol.. You that is scared of even leaving your house not to talk of leaving the state.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by SpecialNwa: 11:55pm On Dec 17, 2020
Bodyodour:
people living there might have no other choice than to stay there. Its not easy migrating to another state.

Northern states are not favourable to people especially if you are not a moslem .
HmMm
See sweet lies abeg....
Typing from kano state nd I base there.. I'm an Enugu girl...
Say what you know plssss..
At poster you will like north when you visit ok?

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by tradepunter: 12:11am On Dec 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
I heard things are so cheap in the north, and I am looking forward to go especially Kebbi

My dear my advice is that don't travel to the north for now... Spent 9 years serving at an agency higher than the NPF and can you tell you with all confidence that the chances of encountering danger ENROUTE is very real and high.

The places in the north are nice and welcoming but the roads are potentially targeted.

All in all nice thread and stay safe

2 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
lol.. You that is scared of even leaving your house not to talk of leaving the state.

Mmmmmm

Have you seen the movie "around the world in 30 days" ??

The spirit of adventure is in my veins.
Not only I,almost everyone in this part of space love seeing new things. It's just condition,fear and ignorance that's limiting some.

Sometimes we play safe,just to fight another day. "wink

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by leonard002(m): 12:23am On Dec 18, 2020
lol. I've watched almost all his videos.
Blossomfirst:
Lol.. Thanks for your concern dear. but I draw inspiration from various travellers such as Drew Binsky who has been to Afghanistan, Somalia, North Korea, Iraq, Iran etc. I believe I would be there one day when tensions calm down

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by MightyFortress: 1:43am On Dec 18, 2020
Lovely
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by mozele(m): 1:59am On Dec 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
more... All those asking for who is bankrolling me, May you learn to save to travel..

Okay, I am bankrolling myself. Are you now satisfied grin

Wahala for who no learn skills and entrepreneurship

how about we go together on your next adventure??
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by IamSoProlific: 2:16am On Dec 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
If you work, save up and travel! I know travelling and adventure is strange for an average Nigerian

I want to visite and spend my holiday in Abuja, which nice and cool spots would your recommend please?
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by omoyankee3(m): 2:24am On Dec 18, 2020
Nice pictures. I love travelling but I've not had the chance to travel much.....hopefully that would change soon.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by quasarJose: 2:46am On Dec 18, 2020
onyechez:

I know wode Maya, that guy is a tourist freak, he has fans sha, same with Ms trudy. Wode Maya met Ms trudy on a tourist visit in Kenya, they're planning marriage now.
Nas was the guy I was talking about earlier on, he's an Israeli never knew about that, until he wanted to travel to a country in the middle east that has restrictions on visiting such countries, he took the risk and went ahead, some of Nas daily trips are sponsored, people in those countries bring offers in other to promote their tourist attractions and destinations.
They're 3 ladies I follow too that visited Ghana, they met with mode Maya, it was an expensive trip, 5 days or so. I was in Ghana then but my schedules didn't allow me meet them.
Awesome. I see you are a travel freak also.

Nas's story is very interesting. He really exposed the dark side of Aljazeera. They did some sponsored ads against him by spreading conspiracy theories. Aljazeera said he is an Israeli spy grin grin grin .
His name was just everywhere and it wasn't funny.

You are a trumaya gang from this your description. I totally love their relationship and the likes.
Is one of the ladies Mz Dru? The crazy ass lady that left UK for Ghana later to find out she is from the same village with Mr Ghana baby.

I love travel contents like mad grin grin grin
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 2:59am On Dec 18, 2020
onyechez:

It based on experience myself okay, it is happening okay, if you like believe it, if you don't like don't believe.
When they tell you people to vote good leaders, NO, you won't. Nigeria isn't peaceful another wahala, So how do you meet foreigners who share these experiences they had with Nigerians.
Even those Nigerian diasporan who schooled abroad, how many of them return home nowadays. I have met up to 5 Nigerians at most who have traveled up to 7 countries in the world and tour most African countries.
I don't need you to believe it, it is normal.
Some of them tour to look for business opportunities during visit after that they are gone if they're not convinced to invest.

5 or 6 out of the 10 foreigners you find on this earth has had something to do with a nigerian

Your response does not explain how 60% of foreign people in the world has had something to do with a Nigerian. Maybe next time, you should stop throwing figures around like sweets and biscuits.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Gerrard59(m): 3:02am On Dec 18, 2020
Obijulius:
Dont be a surface man. All her pics are solo and except one.

Look deep my man. I won’t be posting the next of here though.

She mentioned travelling in groups, so what if that was a group member? Yet again, she did not post any other female companion. In fact, the only person she posted alongside herself was an elderly man. When did elderly men start practicing lesbianism?

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Obijulius: 3:33am On Dec 18, 2020
Lols.

I won’t trade beyond this.

A mirror is a perfect reflector

With the above bolder quote look thoroughly- if you think it’s worth it though!

There is nothing wrong with the choices we make; not until they are weighed against God’s laws or national laws. Lesbians are not an exception to this.

May The Eye On The Hill Guide You.

Gerrard59:

She mentioned travelling in groups, so what if that was a group member? Yet again, she did not post any other female companion. In fact, the only person she posted alongside herself was an elderly man. When did elderly men start practicing lesbianism?
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 5:06am On Dec 18, 2020
StacyO:

Mmmmmm

Have you watched the movie "around the world in 30 days" ??

Not only I,almost everyone in this part of space love seeing new things. It's just condition,fear and ignorance that's limiting some.

story for the gods
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by lkillbrokehoes: 5:25am On Dec 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Thanks.. Check me out on IG
I guess your contact is there too

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by tsspsolutions: 6:04am On Dec 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Lekki Conservation got me smiling!

Nice one. I'm an adventurous person too.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by spiralwedge(m): 7:10am On Dec 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Wow.. Interesting

In each town, except Abuja and Kano, i'd get a bikeman to take me to interesting places I'd marked down in addition to the ones he'll show me. For a token, but big in their eyes, they were usually happy to take me, then i add more in the end or bought their own food as i bought mine.
The most interesting places are the hidden local places not on map.

Commercial bikes are not allowed in Kano, but there's keke. Kano is blesser with cheap everything including hotels, food and transportation. But you need to dress like them and disguise well to have fun except your hotel area, which should be in sabon gari area where southerners live. Don't stay overnight outside of this area.
Kaduna and Minna are liberal.

The train from Lagos left on a Friday and i got to Kano on a Sunday. I made many friends (male and female) on the train, many who were alighting on the way... Either Zaria, Kaduna, Minna etc, it was strategic as i eventually met with them again when i returned to those towns.

Best to travel light.

In the future, i want to visit Plateau, Taraba, Adamawa, Bauchi and Benue.

If you don't mind, we can be friends on whatsapp. PM me.

3 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Emeka71(m): 7:14am On Dec 18, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Travelling teaches you to love irrespective of diverse belief, religion and opinion; Nigerians are good hearted!

Modified
I am on Frontpage!! Wow!!!!! Just Wow!
Destiny; you are even yet to visit the south-west and the northern Nigeria but you look like somebody who shall complete that task.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Jeromejnr(m): 7:28am On Dec 18, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Have you watched the movie called 'wrong turn'?

A new wrong turn movie trailer came out yesterday.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Kingjay007: 9:34am On Dec 18, 2020
I've visited:
Kano
Lagos
Abuja
Edo
Delta
Oyo
Bauchi
Plateau
Osun
Ekiti
Kwara
Niger
Gombe
Kaduna
Katsina
Adamawa
Nasarawa
Ondo
Kogi
Working on Port Harcourt and Enugu soon.

Left the country once too.. nothing special.

But I love this. I hope to go on adventures with friends soon.

Nice job there.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Monibabakan(m): 9:35am On Dec 18, 2020
psucc:
And if I may ask, who foot the bills?

Remember what happened to FFK after answering the same question. So be cautious!
grin grin grin
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Simpolag(m): 9:51am On Dec 18, 2020
You are pretty.Good Tourist experience
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by LINTUNE(m): 10:56am On Dec 18, 2020
Amotekun777:
OP na average fine babe (nevertheless, beautiful) but, wan dey try use style dey find suitors for here...

If you sabi, you sabi. cool She could have claimed travelling "Solo" instead of "single" cool

Modified: See the fools below already making moves on the OP (9ja guys too dey drool over females)... As we already sabi, na tears go end am. grin
guy u wise..
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by psucc(m): 11:34am On Dec 18, 2020
bukatyne:

Bros, you have to open your mind and look around you.

Not everyone is earning poorly.

Not everyone is struggling to survive in Nigeria.

Not everyone have issues funding group trips around the world.

A trip to any of these places by road would not cost more than N100k in a group.

Some entry fee to these places are N1k, N2k etc and there are packages for group.

She has fruits in some pictures, max N1k. Except you want to spoil yourself, you pack provisions and scout around local joints. The beauty of group trips is that people bring stuffs and the excitement doesn't make you eat much.

You get bulk discounts for hotels and other facilities with two sharing a room.

It is honestly more of planning than money.

The money you use to eat extra meat in the buka or a bottle of orobo coke everyday, throw it inside kolo and break at the end of the year.

It isn't that I am too hard or do not know that people are blessed.

I asked that question as a comic relief seeing the window she threw open.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Cutehector(m): 12:33pm On Dec 18, 2020
StacyO:

Mmmmmm

Have you watched the movie "around the world in 30 days" ??

yes I have seen it and no I don't think the spirit of adventure is in your veins because if it truly were, you would have visited somewhere by now.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 12:55pm On Dec 18, 2020
The babe fine o, omoh! See correct height na
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 1:25pm On Dec 18, 2020
Cutehector:
yes I have seen it and no I don't think the spirit of adventure is in your veins because if it truly were, you would have visited somewhere by now.

You want me to scream it to the world??
Haaaaaaa

Every mallam with im kettle.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Originalsly: 2:01pm On Dec 18, 2020
Fixed:

Why are you asking who foots the bill as if it costs an arm and a leg to travel to these places?

Poverty is a disease and poverty mentality is a curse.

Soooo true.

Poverty is a disease that can be cured .Poverty mentality is incurable. Too many here are suffering from poverty mentality.

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (Reply)

Banana Island In Pictures / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.