Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,600 members, 7,809,183 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:31 AM

Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) - Travel (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) (93476 Views)

National Park Abuja Video, Photo: You Won't Believe This Place Exist In Nigeria / You Won't Believe This Road Is In Aba! / Usuma Dam, Abuja: You Won't Believe This Is Nigeria (Video, Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Seyzcham91(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
someone's dream is another mission accomplished!
i am proud to say i have achieved your Dream already since 2016, then i moved to Tour other African countries

before moving to Real Intercontinental(real abroad)

Did some Asia Tour but Now soon is Europe if not for this Rubbish 2020 Pandemic plus lockdown i should have achieved Europe as well
Blossomfirst:
Hello Nairaland; I am Destine with my instagram handle as https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_
I am in my 20s and I reside in Portharcourt, Nigeria though I studied in Enugu. I took it upon myself to travel to every single state in Nigeria; and though I am yet to achieve this dream, I am getting closer to achieving my dream. I have been to these states;

Lagos
Abuja
Niger
Bayelsa
Abia
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Nasarawa
Imo
Rivers (winks)
Kogi
Anambra.

I have been to Benin Republic too! I look forward to travel to the far north; plans are still underway grin grin

I detail my journeys on my various experiences travelling across the breadth and length of Nigeria and one thing I have discovered is that though we are from various tribes in Nigeria, we are all pretty much the same. I have learnt to respect the opinions, belief and culture of the people I meet. Trust me, you have no idea how fun this country can be!

Check out my pictures and enjoy the scenery of the country we call home!

For more travel stories and pictures check out my Instagram. Thanks

https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_/

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by MisterKennedy(m): 3:31pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Hello Nairaland; I am Destine with my instagram handle as https://www.instagram.com/o.l.a.e.d.o_
I am in my 20s and I reside in Portharcourt, Nigeria though I studied in Enugu. I took it upon myself to travel to every single state in Nigeria; and though I am yet to achieve this dream, I am getting closer to achieving my dream. I have been to these states;

Lagos
Abuja
Niger
Bayelsa
Abia
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Nasarawa
Imo
Rivers (winks)
Kogi
Anambra.

I have been to Benin Republic too! I look forward to travel to the far north; plans are still underway grin grin

I detail my journeys on my various experiences travelling across the breadth and length of Nigeria and one thing I have discovered is that though we are from various tribes in Nigeria, we are all pretty much the same. I have learnt to respect the opinions, belief and culture of the people I meet. Trust me, you have no idea how fun this country can be!

Good afternoon blossom... I like your personality and mindset... Please can I have your phone number ma... Here's my email ... Ezekenneth360@gmail.com
Please don't ignore me miss Destine... Please Ma... Please email me your number Ma
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Seyzcham91(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
You didn't have to ask

you should already know who always foot Vagina People's Bill

Nothing new to us about them again undecided
psucc:
And if I may ask, who foot the bills?

Remember what happened to FFK after answering the same question. So be cautious!
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by babamoha(m): 3:34pm On Dec 17, 2020
Am beginning to envy you by your determination to travel through the length and breath of Nigeria I so much like and love the enthusiasm in you
Hoping to copy you one day

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by wroskian(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Lol... Thanks for your concern dear. but I draw inspiration from various travellers such as Drew Binsky who has been to Afghanistan, Somalia, North Korea, Iraq, Iran etc. I believe I would be there one day when tensions calm down
I like this thread. I'm a big fan of Drew Binsky. Dude has visited over 200 countries. I hope you will match that record someday.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Seyzcham91(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
You should already Know

Vagina People get any other Gender That bankrolls Them? undecided
Charleys:
Who is bankrolling you?
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by imohchard(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Can you believe this is in Nigeria?

Please where is this ?

Also weldone.
Do you have a YouTube channel? You can create something like a vlog

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Daftyouth(m): 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
www.nairaland.com/attachments/12855396_b_jpeg0ffe7dcb11da9a174bea48bd356ea1ba

Na elite pikin now. Ignore the bullshit subliminal message she is trying to send, suggesting that we should not be afraid of the country but that we must go all about discovering places, cultures throughout our land, since Nigeria is not all about terrorism, police brutality, Bokokharm and IPOB. Stupid bitch, what’s the use of this to a man? Abeg, all youths, bring out the Vaseline tubs and self-service, looking at her photo. Bleep the exploration and self enlightening crap; after all, did the FG not spunk all over our future? angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Jbleenk: 3:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:

Lagos
Abuja
Niger
Bayelsa
Abia
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Nasarawa
Imo
Rivers (winks)
Kogi
Anambra.

Great feat, girl. If you ever get to visit Ado Ekiti, Ekiti state, you can hit me up. I’d fix you up with a free hotel accommodation during your stay plus I can show you places, too.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by MisterKennedy(m): 3:36pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:

Lagos
Abuja
Niger
Bayelsa
Abia
Delta
Ebonyi
Edo
Nasarawa
Imo
Rivers (winks)
Kogi
Anambra.

Good afternoon miss Destine... I like your mindset and personality... You're someone that I will love to meet when you eventually come to my state... Please message me your number Ma... Here's my email... Ezekenneth360@gmail.com
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by yemmywesey(m): 3:37pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
more... All those asking for who is bankrolling me, May you learn to save to travel..

Okay, I am bankrolling myself. Are you now satisfied grin

Wahala for who no learn skills and entrepreneurship
which type of skills and entrepreneurship are you into

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by donMIG(m): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2020
Person wei chop belle full na them dei travel

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Kokaine(m): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Nigeria has various, diverse art galleries. I visited some in Lagos; and in the Nike Lake Resort in Enugu, there's a mini art gallery there.
nassarawa is the furthest you have gone in the north? That's ojoro!
You have to come to borno. You have to balance things up! Come to Maiduguri.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by purples25(f): 3:39pm On Dec 17, 2020
I love what you're doing. You have it all. Beauty, brains, income, youth, living your dream of going round Nigeria and documenting it. I love this. Keep soaring higher.

4 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Asour: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
If you work, save up and travel! I know travelling and adventure is strange for an average Nigerian

While it is no one's business who foots the travelling lady's bills, Travelling is not strange to the average Nigerian.

The average Nigerian is very poor. With little disposable income, it isn't expedient for Nigerians on a tight budget to make 'experience adventure' trips.
Trips are for the very necessary reasons.

The OP is clearly a fairly well off individual and can afford it. Good for her. The fellow asking her about her source is being disrespectful IF he isn't joking. People should use their money however they choose.

7 Likes

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Praissey: 3:40pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Can you believe this is in Nigeria?
Where’s this place?
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
erico2k2:

I think they meant travel for pleasure, not greener pastures grin grin grin
SMH, grin. How do you know? Hahaha, give it a rest Abeg, you're amateur. For this Covid-19 Nigerians they go for tourism wella. You don't have the money, else you will know what's happening. The reason you don't see people travel for pleasure in Nigerian states is because Nigeria isn't safe, else Nigerians they travel for pleasure.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Babisha10(m): 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
it seems we have something in common cos I have also been to these states Adamawa Brono Yobe Gombe Enugu Anambara Imo Ebonyi Benue Taraba Hoping to complete the remaining except Sokoto Zamfara Kastina Jigawa Kebbi U can contact me for more journeys
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Olaoye1988: 3:42pm On Dec 17, 2020
When you are coming to Kwara let me know
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by ehinmowo: 3:43pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
All these negative comments on North.. aren't people living there? grin

Babe no go north ooo. I am telling you my own now. You too fine for story that touch. Just remain where sane people reside. E jo.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by naturefellow(m): 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
Dreamliner787:

Have you watched the movie called 'wrong turn'?
LOL

No be only wrong turn. Na Bandit Bus stop.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by ehinmowo: 3:44pm On Dec 17, 2020
chocboi78:
babe let me know when NXT ure in abj

It could end in premium tears.

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by hilfinity(m): 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
Originalsly:

I don't know why... but in my next life I want to be an ostrich... a chase and peck one! Impatiently waiting for updates!

grin

Guy ur comment made me to login into my account just to comment... grin

Biko, wetin u wan peck?? grin

1 Like

Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 3:46pm On Dec 17, 2020
If you go far north dey kidnap you no talk oh
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
onyechez:

SMH, grin. How do you know? Hahaha, give it a rest Abeg, you're amateur. For this Covid-19 Nigerians they go for tourism wella. You don't have the money, else you will know what's happening. The reason you don't see people travel for pleasure in Nigerian states is because Nigeria isn't safe, else Nigerians they travel for pleasure.
Travel go were bross, U wey get money tell me abeg grin ;DRich Boi
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Osashalom: 3:47pm On Dec 17, 2020
Blossomfirst:
Lekki Conservation got me smiling!
Who is bankrolling you on these journeys?
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by SaiRuiMall: 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
I also love traveling a lot, if you don't mind, we can always travel together.
My expenses on me.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by alphaRego01(m): 3:48pm On Dec 17, 2020
Charleys:
Who is bankrolling you?

Na God go bless u for this question
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by supereagle(m): 3:50pm On Dec 17, 2020
Your picture showed that you're well loaded at the chest

Blossomfirst:
Guara Falls in Niger state..

It was a 1hr 45mins road trip to Gurara from Abuja with friends. It was pretty easy to find, just put it into Google map and follow the directions.

Getting there, we paid a gate fee of #1,000 and we got a tour guide.

The views, My God!!! Videos don’t even do it justice. You need to visit in person. But I tried to bring some views to you, Enjoy
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by erico2k2(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Jaqenhghar:

These are the parts diasporans see then assume that shithole is one eldorado. After they are treated to the real thing they run back.
U sabi smthing ahah grin grin but you know the saying wen waterproof back stays long inside soapy water it turns into soap ahah
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Nobody: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
Seyzcham91:
You didn't have to ask

you should already know who always foot Vagina People's Bill

Nothing new to us about them again undecided
Don't mind that girl, she's not even popular to conclude that she got many followers , they're many of them on YouTube like her, such trips aren't cheap if you're not earning high on your channel such trips aren't easy because you will spend a lot, even if it is on road you travel through out, very expensive plus accommodation and food expenses.
Re: Can You Believe This is Nigeria? Travelling As A Single Nigerian Lady (Pics) by Onyemaya: 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2020
traveling with this your saggy breasts! k-leg abi bow leg. continue you go soon get tied. thread seen next

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (17) (Reply)

Banana Island In Pictures / Roads In Dubai Vs Roads In Nigeria (Photos) / My Empty Flight Experience On EgyptAir From Cairo To Athens

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.