Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,253 members, 7,818,874 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 (21171 Views)

Bala Mohammed Tests Positive For COVID-19 / Coronavirus: Nigerian Man Tests Positive For Deadly Virus In US / Coronavirus: Iraj Harirchi, Iran's Deputy Health Minister Tests Positive (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by afbstrategies: 5:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Kondomatic:
And the herdsman is still negative. That shows that nothing positive can grow in him, not ideas, not innovations, not even a virus.

Chai Chai Chai. The first time I laughed today.
Kodomatic, you no well. If you are not a comedian, it's still late for you oo grin grin grin
Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by onyxo76(m): 6:52pm On Dec 15, 2020
Biggaboi:

Have you? If you think you have then congratulations to you. As for me I don't even know what is herd immunity nor do I want to take the risk to find out. For me, it's better safe than sorry till the Pfizer vaccine arrives the country next month and I get vaccinated.
you won't get that vaccine till maybe 2 years time, the politicians will hijack it for thelselves and family members, and it will become black market commodity, remember evetybody needs the vaccine world wide at the same time, so common man like me and you are not even on the priority list for now, except you have links to a top shot in govt.
concerning herd immunity this is when a sizeable population has developed immunity to the virus and this kind of spreads to other people in the community, overtime the virus becomes less virulent in its actions.typically what happened in 1918, people just developed immunity without vaccines
Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by sharpwriter(m): 7:23pm On Dec 15, 2020
justscorchone:
Everybody is catching it except Buhari, what’s going on?

Lol.... You still dey ask questions? Maybe na alien in human skin suit parading himself as Buhari... cheesy

Whichever way, evil men dey tey for earth na grin
Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by sharpwriter(m): 7:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
unity004:
grin i just wish you what happened to your dear friend Abba kyari. mumu chief justice of Sharia court

Kai.... You wicked grin
Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by udomma1005(m): 8:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
Om God!
They should just kick the bucket or geepee tank nah..........!

Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Biggaboi(m): 9:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
onyxo76:
you won't get that vaccine till maybe 2 years time, the politicians will hijack it for thelselves and family members, and it will become black market commodity, remember evetybody needs the vaccine world wide at the same time, so common man like me and you are not even on the priority list for now, except you have links to a top shot in govt.
concerning herd immunity this is when a sizeable population has developed immunity to the virus and this kind of spreads to other people in the community, overtime the virus becomes less virulent in its actions.typically what happened in 1918, people just developed immunity without vaccines

I know this Ofcos and I'm not disputing it. Plays they already said if it comes the 1st doses will be given to the most vulnerable like front line healthworkers and the aged. We're neither of both so e go tey before e go reach us.

1 Like

Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by Tecno66: 9:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Emyzoloye5:
with the way things are going...... justice Rhode vivor... Sylvester ngwuta and Mary odili might end up as CJN's respectively
The man has zero tolerance for a southerner. We are in fulani kindom till 2023.
Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by bigcasava1(m): 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
Is alright. Na big man big sickness
Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by chatinent: 9:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
One by one.
Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by sonofElElyon: 10:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
the story has been denied by the judiciary.. I just heard it over the radio.

Islie:

https://thenationonlineng.net/breaking-cjn-tests-positive-for-covid-19/
Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by kadiri3(m): 11:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
donestk:
I fear this second wave may be Nigeria's real arrival of C-19.

The world's wealthiest country has recorded 300k deaths to this virus.

Stock up people and observe safety protocols.
mumu coro is scam
Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by kadiri3(m): 11:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
justscorchone:
Everybody is catching it except Buhari, what’s going on?
na scam
Re: CJN Tanko Muhammad Tests Positive For COVID-19 by BluntNigerian: 4:28am On Dec 16, 2020
Let me not say it out....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

8 Easiest Ways To Lose Weight / How To Detect Fake Drugs Before Purchase / Some Myth About Medications In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.