Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,423 members, 7,819,522 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release (35278 Views)

Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda / Ugandans Blame Bebe Cool For Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest. / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by MrNipplesLover(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
I don't believe this... until I see them flexing in Nigeria.

cos anything Uganda on niaraland is equal to lies and fake..

I await their arrival.

thanx.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Iamgrey5(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
I still recommend that we boycott the Mtv base music award next year in Kampala Uganda.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by hashtagged(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by unity004(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
make them no worry, for 9ja if you go prison or you enta cell you go blow well well if na lie ask naira marley, zlantan, OBJ, sen Kalu, Mazi kanu and that sheite el zazarki or even una president buhari don sleep for jail. in falz voice "this is NIGERIA, everybody na criminal" grin
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by hashtagged(m): 3:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
I wonder what is giving Uganda mind to pull this kinda stunt fvcking broke ass country
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Downey(f): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uganda or Youganda ...they just wan blow by force
But it won't happen through Omah lay.
If, l mean if you can only get Naira marley or
HUSSH PUPPI that would have work for you.
But for the Tems you Carry the course!
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by udemzyudex(m): 3:20pm On Dec 15, 2020
This bebe cool and the police are just trying to save face.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Kaybenny(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bebe the Upcoming Uganda artist

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by MrStylish(m): 3:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Abobi They jst wanted nigerians to know that d law workz der
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by MrStylish(m): 3:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Abobi @Tems just got POPULAR..
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by aribisala0(m): 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
Vanzetti:
At last grin.
Only in APC government that we have been insulted by all these relegated countries.

God Punish Ugandans angry. They deserve IDI AMIN. No pity.
You lack education and no one loves you enough to tell you the truth
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by 1x2x3: 3:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
New song loading.....

Omah Lay ft Tems.

Song title: Uganda

This is, if Asaba Nollywood producers haven't produced a movie for it already.

Those Asaba Nollywood peeps are just a bunch of squirrels running around the town.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by ipobarethieves: 3:25pm On Dec 15, 2020
sad May Ogun kill the baztardz behind diz handcuff/prison humiliation
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Bkayyy: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
New song loading.....

Omah Lay ft Tems.

Which one is Asaba Nollywood producers?
First time hearing that one.
Has 51 Iweka road been moved to Asaba?

2 Likes

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Flokywaya(m): 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
make Bebe Cool no use dis opportunity think say him go trend for nija
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by ChiefAfonja: 3:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
LhasaAsp:
I blame Buhari for this. angry.. They dare not try this to Nigerians years ago.. Assuming we were still giants and all this countries run to us for loans and help. They would be at our feet.
But, no... We might even go for loan tomorrow.
angry Bleep Bubu.
Freedom can never be over emphasized.

I blame Tinubu for this for installing Buhari
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by meobizy(f): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
It’s good. I see the country only wanted recognition hence their ordeal. Let this stupid story not drag out, I’ve already gotten tired of posting comments on the matter.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Downey(f): 3:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
When l saw Makindye l taught they wrote Makinde...who else notice that?
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by DimIsaac10(m): 3:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
Uganda will soon become popular
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by knightsTempler: 3:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
If they get their freedom from this, they will never step their foot in Uganda ever. If they ever see Uganda in their dream, they will wake up and pray

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=Anaerobi post=97094609]wow...
Omah ft Tems.
tittled: Prisoner in foergin land.[/quote
U deh call Uganda foreign or wetin?
If I catch u I go use stone knack ur flat head.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Topmaike007(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
New song loading.....

Omah Lay ft Tems.

lolz
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by my3name(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
New song loading.....

Omah Lay ft Tems.

grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by SirWarlock: 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
LhasaAsp:
I blame Buhari for this. angry.. They dare not try this to Nigerians years ago.. Assuming we were still giants and all this countries run to us for loans and help. They would be at our feet.
But, no... We might even go for loan tomorrow.
angry Bleep Bubu.
Freedom can never be over emphasized.
what would have happened? So Nigeria can't jail a G7 citizen if found guilty? undecided
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by my3name(m): 3:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
nice one
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by godumes: 3:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
I just dey hear omalay omalay, how many eggs these people don lay self?
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Topmaike007(m): 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

Which one is Asaba Nollywood producers?
First time hearing that one.
Has 51 Iweka road been moved to Asaba?
wetin be the difference between Asaba and up iweka Road onitsha? grin
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
To all the northern BMC miscreants screaming and jubilating yesterday ntoor tongue tongue
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Burgerlomo: 3:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamD18:
New song loading.....

Omah Lay ft Tems.

The Nollywood producers and crews are on location right now cool

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Topmaike007(m): 3:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Downey:
When l saw Makindye l taught they wrote Makinde...who else notice that?
even the state wey the prison dey na Koji sounds like kogi

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by LhasaAsp: 3:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
SirWarlock:
what would have happened? So Nigeria can't jail a G7 citizen if found guilty? undecided

Dont ask me, angry.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Vanzetti: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
aribisala0:

You lack education and no one loves you enough to tell you the truth

Ehyaaa. E Pele o grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

DJ Cuppy Shows Off Her Diamond Ring And Chain: Photo & Video / Pictures Of Chioma Okeke / Davido Back To Music Business, Jets Out Of The Country - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.