Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,408 members, 7,958,184 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 10:29 AM

Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release (35464 Views)

Omah Lay And Tems Have Been Freed And Handed Over To Nigerian Mission In Uganda / Ugandans Blame Bebe Cool For Omah Lay And Tems' Arrest. / Omah Lay And Tems Charged To Court In Uganda For Violating COVID-19 Protocols (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Bkayyy: 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Topmaike007:
wetin be the difference between Asaba and up iweka Road onitsha? grin
You are joking.
Please no talk am loudly before Niger Deltans /Anioma people say we are about to claim there land.
The big River boundary was put their by God for a reason

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sebastine1994:
Nobody would respect you if you don't respect yourself first

Uganda did the same to Yvonne Chaka Chaka some years back and nothing happened.

Most of you don't know how the world works, you expect Nigeria to March soldiers into Uganda for this assault . The world does not work that way.

Why do you think terrorist have not attacked Dubai, do you think Dubai is too developed. My brother geopolitics is not like that

When south Africa xenophobic attack happened I saw boys fuming and inciting others to attack ShopRite, they don't understand how the world works.

If you do, you will not spend endless years praying for the wrong thing
If you don't have power don't make noise because it doesn't end there, Chinese people go to many African countries to mine gold illegally because of loans given to those countries they're freed and deported the next day, try that as a black man, you will spend the remaining part of your life in prison.
Three ucl African American basketball players shoplifted in China, during Trump visit on trade, he intervene the next day they were released, if it was a Nigerian or any African countries or countries without power they will face the law.

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by kenzysmith: 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
OMA lay was release to and take his next rated award he will be returned to prison after d award
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Topmaike007(m): 3:46pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bkayyy:

You are joking.
Please no talk am loudly before Niger Deltans /Anioma people say we are about to claim there land.
The big River boundary was put their by God for a reason
lolz.... I Don keep kwayet cheesy
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Anaerobi(m): 3:51pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=Ihatebuhariwith post=97095037][/quote] hahahaha. Uganda is abroad. lol. even Niger and Chad na Obodo oyibo. lol
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Nobody: 3:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
SirWarlock:
what would have happened? So Nigeria can't jail a G7 citizen if found guilty? undecided
What happened to the Belgian man that killed his wife (nigerian woman and his 3 children).
They only deported him through extradition, your Nigerian government couldn't convict a Belgian not to talk of G7.
Abeg go sleep.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by ggood: 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lovelies1:
Good news
Telegram Things
what does this mean nah
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Queenserah26(f): 3:54pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin grin grin
IamD18:
New song loading.....

Omah Lay ft Tems.

Song title: Uganda

This is, if Asaba Nollywood producers haven't produced a movie for it already.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Donspicey: 3:58pm On Dec 15, 2020
chiago95:

A big clout chaser, he used that yo revive his dead career.
And we will still place him where we placed AKA and Shatter wale.....

No promo for bebecool and cindy here......
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Ihatebuhariwith(m): 3:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Anaerobi:

hahahaha. Uganda is abroad. lol.
even Niger and Chad na Obodo oyibo. lol
I go vex o. Ekiti state better Dan Uganda capital.. Google search am.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by jaxxy(m): 4:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
There shud be law and order bt this is nice.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by tosomaju(m): 4:01pm On Dec 15, 2020
Sebastine1994:
Nobody would respect you if you don't respect yourself first

Uganda did the same to Yvonne Chaka Chaka some years back and nothing happened.

Most of you don't know how the world works, you expect Nigeria to March soldiers into Uganda for this assault . The world does not work that way.

Why do you think terrorist have not attacked Dubai, do you think Dubai is too developed. My brother geopolitics is not like that

When south Africa xenophobic attack happened I saw boys fuming and inciting others to attack ShopRite, they don't understand how the world works.

If you do, you will not spend endless years praying for the wrong thing

Good post. My brother you forgot to tell us how the world works
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Lovelies1: 4:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
ggood:

what does this mean nah

My signature

Check my signature
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Gabbriell: 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lovelies1:
Good news

Telegram Things

grin grin grin

Where are the remaining parts of the map grin grin grin

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by King44(m): 4:03pm On Dec 15, 2020
I knew he was a clout chaser right from when I heard about him.

But at least he tried to secure their release.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Donspicey: 4:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
MrStylish:
Abobi @Tems just got POPULAR..

Abbobi eeeeeeeeeeeee........

The matter come mk everybody knw TEMS and Omah lay for my area ooooo

Jst dey blast dia jamz anyhow......
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Anaerobi(m): 4:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Ihatebuhariwith:
I go vex o. Ekiti state better Dan Uganda capital.. Google search am.
hahahaha. lol.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by BadAdviser: 4:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
alexistaiwo:
Wahala no dey ever finish for this life grin
Mba don make this one jobless na meme e dey post now grin
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Lovelies1: 4:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
Gabbriell:

grin grin grin

Where are the remaining parts of the map grin grin grin

There colonial master have carry them off for another colonisation again

They need to be well colonized
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Gabbriell: 4:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lovelies1:

There colonial master have carry them off for another colonisation again

They need to be well colonized

grin grin grin grin
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Aguilar(m): 4:33pm On Dec 15, 2020
for their life dem no go enter UGANDA
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Angelfrost(m): 4:35pm On Dec 15, 2020
LhasaAsp:
I blame Buhari for this. angry.. They dare not try this to Nigerians years ago.. Assuming we were still giants and all this countries run to us for loans and help. They would be at our feet.
But, no... We might even go for loan tomorrow.
angry Bleep Bubu.
Freedom can never be over emphasized.

Are you done??! Go and lie down, let's hear word. tongue
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
chiago95:

He never had a dead career
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by tegrianonigltd(m): 4:37pm On Dec 15, 2020
chiago95:

He is 43, and have been in music since 1997, you don’t expect him to be on the map like the young ones.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Angelfrost(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
Vanzetti:
At last grin.
Only in APC government that we have been insulted by all these relegated countries.

God Punish Ugandans angry. They deserve IDI AMIN. No pity.

This has nothing to do with Buhari or APC....

Lawlessness should never be encouraged or celebrated!!!

Y'all should stop acting like the dumb upcoming artistes were being persecuted. Haba!!! Make una get sense na.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Angelfrost(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
IamPlato:

Nigerians when will you people behave yourselves...

You people kept calling the government to intervene, are you fvcking kidding me? Government wey never attend to important matters finish na to put eye for celebrity wey go another country go break coronavirus protocol...

See ehn, make I tell una the truth. Nigeria will never be better not because of the government but the people that make up the country, most of una no get brain...

Always onto misplaced priority, just as the government is misplacing our money into their pockets, you are misplacing your focus into irrelevance. ..

Shame on you guys

Please, increase that volume abeg!!! Some dullards at the back need to hear and see this!!!

1 Like

Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by excanny: 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
Why are they getting a release order? Because they are celeb Nigerians? Isn't a punishment attached to breaking that law? Would an ordinary Nigerian who broke same have gotten a release order?

We should stop making breaking rules looks cool once you have money and fame. Nonsense.
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by Angelfrost(m): 4:42pm On Dec 15, 2020
MrNipplesLover:
I don't believe this... until I see them flexing in Nigeria.

cos anything Uganda on niaraland is equal to lies and fake..

we await their arrival.

thanx.

We??!... Speak for yourself please! undecided
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by guy222: 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Macsjebs:
Watch his popularity grow after his release. Celebrities and media personalities know what I mean cheesy

...Was at the home of an old Nairalander at Ikeja on Sunday and while opening the door, he screamed: 'Aaahhh!, I can scent you even from inside', macsjebs, ma pa mi na' smiley smiley smiley

Glad he witnessed first hand all I have been saying about our fragrances. The many reviews Nairalanders posted on the thread on my signature corroborates this
this one go just dey every thread for nairaland the find who e go ban, no weapon formed against my nairaland account shall pr..p..er, for thou i may insult, intimidate or threaten my fellow nairalander i shall not chop ban, for even thou i chop ban it shall not affect me because he has given me the wisdom to open a double account. this and many more i pray.(AMEN)
Re: Ugandan Court Orders Omah Lay And Tems' Release by MrNipplesLover(m): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
Angelfrost:

We??!... Speak for yourself please! undecided

no vex, bro. grin

edited. smiley

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Mimi Orjiekwe Rumored To Be Pregnant For Mike Ikuku / Rudeboy Record's LucyCandyMay Releases New Sexy Photos / Dotman: "I Am A Fraudster; SARS Come And Arrest Me"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.