Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,185 members, 7,818,599 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 PM

Fact To Say!!!!!! N10 Million Or Your Current Lover, Which One Would You Go For? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Fact To Say!!!!!! N10 Million Or Your Current Lover, Which One Would You Go For? (144 Views)

What Do You Hate About Your Current Relationship? / Where Did You Meet Your Current Lover, Husband Or Wife? / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Fact To Say!!!!!! N10 Million Or Your Current Lover, Which One Would You Go For? by OptimistSky(m): 3:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wahala for who get girlfriend oo, Since i no kuku get GirlFriend Na to just jejely go pick the money lobatan.

For those of you out there that have lover, as in “eni bi okan mi” ''ayan fe mi'' ''enikeji mi'' ''idunu mi''. How would you handle this situation? Would you deny your partner as in your Lover because of ordinary N10 Million?

Make your on the website

https://optimistsky.com/fact-to-say-n10-million-or-your-current-lover-which-one-would-you-go-for/
Re: Fact To Say!!!!!! N10 Million Or Your Current Lover, Which One Would You Go For? by Thesole(m): 3:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Which kind headarchy ques is this angry shey you truly show me the money? I don't understand
Re: Fact To Say!!!!!! N10 Million Or Your Current Lover, Which One Would You Go For? by paulolee(m): 3:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
SHOW ME THE MONEY

(1) (Reply)

JJ / Hi / Buy Genuine Skincare Products

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.