Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,408 members, 7,819,463 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:44 PM

The Craziest Thing A Lady Did For Me ( True Shocking Story) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Craziest Thing A Lady Did For Me ( True Shocking Story) (551 Views)

It Happening To Me Now Pls Advice Me. (true Life Post) / A Lady I Met On Facebook Gave Me HIV – Nigerian Man Shares Shocking Story / When I Was 15 , I Had An Abortion , 14 Years Later .... (Read My Shocking Story) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Craziest Thing A Lady Did For Me ( True Shocking Story) by Lovethaa: 4:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
null
Re: The Craziest Thing A Lady Did For Me ( True Shocking Story) by blackpanthar: 4:21pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lovethaa:
There is this babe called Funmi that I like in my area , very curvy sweet lady , I was very young then but I remember I used to go to her school gate and wait for her , after the closing bell she will come out with her friends but she will ignore me ..
I will still go to her house during the night and beg her sister to help me call her , she will tell me she's coming but will never come or sometimes she comes but will not spend more than 1 minute ..

But I was persistent because I truly love her .. then one night like a dream she agreed to date me , and I was happy but she gave me plenty condition which I accepted.

A week after that , my dad relocated me from Lagos to Abuja , so that I can pursue my admission into the university, I was sad because I was separated from my love , I didn't even get to kiss her or say goodbye before I left .
We kept talking on the phone though, every day for some months but my cousin brother who I was staying with noticed and ask me who is she , I told him the whole story and he warned me that I should leave her cos she would have definitely gotten herself another boyfriend ,

He assured me that the babe is just using me to catch cruise, my friend in Lagos also told me that he normally see her with one guy always and that made me hate her ,

So I told her to stop calling me and after that I changed my sim and we lost contact.

I got myself another girlfriend in Abuja and Life goes on
But after 2 years one of my cousin friend's brother Gabriel who is like a brother and a friend came to my house and ask me if I know any girl bearing Funmi .. I was shocked because that was my ex girlfriend in Lagos .
I asked him why and how he knows about her ,he told me that she added him on Facebook and he saw that I'm the Mutual friend..(I later got to find out that this babe added all my Facebook friend's )

I told him that she's my Ex and we are no longer a thing , the Bros asked me if I still love her and I told him no ,
After about 3 months , This bros suddenly came to our house around 9pm asking me and my cousin to follow him to the park because he wants to pick a guest
Which we agreed . On getting to the park I realized that the guest is actually Funmi my Ex girlfriend..
She has grown mature , looking curvier and beautiful I was i'mmediately jealous to have lost such beauty .. she greeted me and my cousin and sat down in the car.
My cousin friend then drove us to an hotel with intentions to book her there so that both of them can spend the night ,
We waited in his car, while he left with the babe to book the room ,
His plan was to book the room , settle the babe down , come back to drop us at home and then go back to the hotel to join her.,
We waited for like an 20 minutes in the car and my cousin was suggesting that they are already having sex which really pained me

But when brother Gabriel came down to join us in the car we saw the babe behind him .
He called me and my cousin to one corner and then told us the babe says she won't sleep in any room unless I'm there ..

This bros was disappointed because he thinks me and Funmi Set him up. He told us that night that he was the one who sent her transport fare to come not knowing it was a plan .. he told my cousin that if it was another person he would have beaten me up and the girl but that he leave us to God.

This bros was so sad and disappointed that he drove off leaving me and my cousin with the babe ,
My cousin left me after a while and I went back upstairs with the babe to spend the night because the room is already booked .
The next day I took her to my house where she spent a week before she left for Lagos .our love was rekindled

But brother Gabriel hated me since then And was always calling me 419...

He set you up o....

Moral of the story.... SOMETIMES YOU HAVE TO LEAVE PEOPLE WHEN THEY ARE IMMATURE TILL THEY GET TO A TIME WHEN THEY GET MATURE.
Re: The Craziest Thing A Lady Did For Me ( True Shocking Story) by fati2001(m): 4:24pm On Dec 15, 2020
okay.
Re: The Craziest Thing A Lady Did For Me ( True Shocking Story) by shamsin6300(m): 4:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Love story no the shake me anymore, na hustling things the reign now.
Funmi ko, Funnel ni
Re: The Craziest Thing A Lady Did For Me ( True Shocking Story) by JovialJune(f): 4:28pm On Dec 15, 2020
Next....
Re: The Craziest Thing A Lady Did For Me ( True Shocking Story) by Freestainworld(m): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
I feel your cousin's pain, hope he finds a better babe in future.

(1) (Reply)

Doctors In D House Pls, Help. How To Stop Vomiting & Stooling? / 8 Nigerian Women Tell Us What Their Definition Of Cheating In A Relationship Is / Sex Addiction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.