Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,107 members, 7,825,502 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 04:22 PM

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? (9140 Views)

How Do I Deal With A Fellow Woman Who Loves Me Without Offending Her? / How would you tell your wife the food is salty without offending her? / My Neighbour's Wife Leaves The Door Open While Bathing (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 4:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
I just created this account, so I can hear you guys views and opinion on what am about to say. Now this isn't some fiction or made up stuff, I am being 100% real here. And please don't mind my errors.

I stay with my Elder brother on the mainland who lives in a two bedroom apartment, I have been with him since June this year and I am 23 years old. We occupy one of the flats on the ground floor, while this my said neighbour, his wife and two kids occupies the one on the second floor. I work as a casual staff on the island with an IT firm, I do come back late in the night due to Lagos traffic wahala, so I don't even know most of the people staying around. Now fast forward to 3 weeks ago, I got sick and was down with typhoid, a nurse came around to administer drips on me and I took medications. Since last week I have fully recovered, but my Elder bro told me to relax for now, that he will work out something for me. These days that I have been around, I do see my neighbor wife and we greet ourselves( I must say she's dark, pretty and must be in her early 30s). Just few days back she added me on Facebook, am still surprised how she got my FB username. She chatted me up and we started talking. She said, she just wanna be friends with me. I said no problem. But the thing is, yesterday she said she is crushing on me on FB and don't mind we having intimate relationship. I told her it won't be possible since she's married and besides her husband is a good friend with my Elder bro. Now this morning, while I was alone at home she brought food for me, I don't want her to feel bad, so I took it. Now she's acting so nice around me and I don't want my Elder bro to feel anything. I am even thinking of telling him, but am scared things may turn south if her husband gets to know, she had already begged me not to tell anyone and I promised I won't tell anyone. Now pls how can I stop her from coming around me without causing bad blood ??. I would have given in because she is very hot with nice body, but she is married. I need your advice guys. Thanks

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by KingAttitude(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Please turn such down politely.. it's not ideal

18 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by delishpot: 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tell your big bro and tell her off too. You don't want her to feel bad my arse. What is there to protect in her? Reject her food and make it clear you don't want such behaviour from her again.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by DasaintHope(m): 4:30pm On Dec 15, 2020
God bless you op. Men like us are very few. The best thing will be to tell your brother. Depends on how close you are. Then monitor her, don't lead her on, act uninterested with time she will loose interest.

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Wahala wear agbada

The matter get as e be

That wman husband go dey smwhere dey thnk say he don get wife

Guy since you and the woman dey chat tell her say you no dey intrested make she stay off

19 Likes

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by madridguy(m): 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
grin grin grin

Your home address let me come and handle the issue physically grin grin grin

Evil woman want to give you sour food chop. Call the woman and remind her how close your brother and her husband. Let her know that any attempt to tempt you again you will be left with no other option than to report her to your husband.

Mind you, as a young guy, stop greeting married women inside your compound and area. Many Delilah pretending to be married women.

11 Likes

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jashub: 4:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
You may have to tell your brother.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by nero2face: 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
2mins and it's settled, drop her a long note on messenger, tell her ur not comfortable with her coming close to u and she should never in her wildest dream think of u going down with her, let her realize she's married woman and u will never think of having anything with her, give her a mature but serious warming to stay away from u b4 she cause big problem for u and her self.

Then monitor her read the message on messenger and block her on Facebook immediately.

Bro never let pressure push u to going down with someone's wife, ur life will never be same if u do...

But until she refuse to let u be after all these, still keep it to ur self and don't bring ur bro in...u will ruin her already with that

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 4:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
delishpot:
Tell your big bro and tell her off too. You don't want her to feel bad my arse. What is there to protect in her? Reject her food and make it clear you don't want such behaviour from her again.

I have made it clear, but seems she's that flirting type. Telling my bro may cause problems. But I will strictly tell her to stop. Thanks

2 Likes

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 4:41pm On Dec 15, 2020
DasaintHope:
God bless you op. Men like us are very few. The best thing will be to tell your brother. Depends on how close you are. Then monitor her, don't lead her on, act uninterested with time she will loose interest.

Well, I know he will tell her husband cos they are close. But I will try and Wade her off. Thanks

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Fvckhypocrite(f): 4:43pm On Dec 15, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

Evil woman want to give you sour food chop. Call the woman and remind her how close your brother and her husband. Let her know that any attempt to tempt you again you will be left with no other option than to report her to your husband.

Mind you, as a young guy, stop greeting married women inside your compound and area. Many Delilah pretending to be married women.
Op follow this guy
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Bola146(f): 4:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
angry Speak up! Madam, I'm not interested, kindly stay off me or should I tell your husband cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by DasaintHope(m): 4:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jeremiih:

Well, I know he will tell her husband cos they are close. But I will try and Wade her off. Thanks
Try and make your brother see reasons not to tell his friend, that will be unwise. It will only make the relationship sour, and what you have been avoiding a reality. like I say communication is the key.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by tyup(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
shocked

Well in my own opinion, I think you should not sleep on a bicycle on this, straff her but do it boringly like a novice. when she sees how poorly you are on bed you don't need no extra energy chasing her away. thank me later

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
OP smash the hell outta her and be a man.. You Still acting like a Jew. Anyways your age shows u still a kid. grin grin
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by nero2face: 4:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bola146:
angry Don't let her ruin your marriage! Soro soke! Speak up! Madam, I'm not interested, kindly stay off me or should I tell my wife cheesy grin
u didn't read well...OP isn't married

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by CuteMike01(m): 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Reject all her gifts and offers. Avoid staying with her in secluded places then block her from all media. Never show interest in her at all. In fact act like she doesn't exist.
If you think you won't offend her by rejecting her, then you are living in a fool's paradise

4 Likes

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Don't Tell Ur Elder Brother. If She Gets To Know She May Start Seeing U As A Coward. Just Keep Maintaining Social Distancing.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Bola146(f): 4:53pm On Dec 15, 2020
nero2face:
u didn't read well...OP isn't married

I know. Or op is in a relationship now grin
I thought op is the owner of the apartment cheesy
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by MyVILLAGEpeople(m): 4:55pm On Dec 15, 2020
madridguy:
grin grin grin

OP don already bang dat lady for him mind. Can't you see he was even admiring her beauty and physique. grin grin. Probably he is having a double mind cos she is married. I can bet with my left ball if that woman bombs into this young OP and strips naked, sharp sharp this guy go baang am. grin grin

5 Likes

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 5:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
DasaintHope:

Try and make your brother see reasons not to tell his friend, that will be unwise. It will only make the relationship sour, and what you have been avoiding a reality. like I say communication is the key.

My elder bro will surely tell the husband. I know him.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 5:02pm On Dec 15, 2020
nero2face:
2mins and it's settled, drop her a long note on messenger, tell her ur not comfortable with her coming close to u and she should never in her wildest dream think of u going down with her, let her realize she's married woman and u will never think of having anything with her, give her a mature but serious warming to stay away from u b4 she cause big problem for u and her self.

Then monitor her read the message on messenger and block her on Facebook immediately.

Bro never let pressure push u to going down with someone's wife, ur life will never be same if u do...

But until she refuse to let u be after all these, still keep it to ur self and don't bring ur bro in...u will ruin her already with that

I said it in my write up already. I have told her.
Anyways thanks for the advice.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 5:05pm On Dec 15, 2020
Truvel:
Don't Tell Ur Elder Brother. If She Gets To Know She May Start Seeing U As A Coward. Just Keep Maintaining Social Distancing.

You just said what's exactly on my mind bro. Thanks and I will do that.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 5:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
CuteMike01:
Reject all her gifts and offers. Avoid staying with her in secluded places then block her from all media. Never show interest in her at all. In fact act like she doesn't exist.
If you think you won't offend her by rejecting her, then you are living in a fool's paradise

Hmmm... Thanks bro
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by thorpido(m): 5:15pm On Dec 15, 2020
Tell her straight up that she should stop coming to your apartment and that if it continues,you will have no option but to tell your brother.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Dliquidmetal(m): 5:16pm On Dec 15, 2020
Bola146:
angry Don't let her ruin your marriage! Soro soke! Speak up! Madam, I'm not interested, kindly stay off me or should I tell my wife cheesy grin
read!!!!!!! OP isnt married
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Nazgul: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Be very careful, but don't tell your brother. It could ruin her marriage and you'll be blamed for breaking them up. Just tell her that you value the friendship her husband has with your elder brother, and you value her marriage as well.

What she has towards you is infatuation, with time it will fade off.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Dreyton36: 5:22pm On Dec 15, 2020
Op talk true shey na Afonja woman ?

Na deir way be that , Dem nor dey use eye see preeq at all

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 5:34pm On Dec 15, 2020
thorpido:
Tell her straight up that she should stop coming to your apartment and that if it continues,you will have no option but to tell your brother.

Told her she coming isn't good, that some other neighbors may notice it. She said we won't do anything around to avoid suspicion, that she knows a far away hotel we can go have fun. She is just that flirting type.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 5:36pm On Dec 15, 2020
Dreyton36:
Op talk true shey na Afonja woman ?

Na deir way be that , Dem nor dey use eye see preeq at all

What's Afonja ??

Anyways she's from the south, don't wanna play the ethnic card that is why I didn't mention her tribe.

1 Like

Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Matheusmartin: 5:40pm On Dec 15, 2020
Jeremiih:
I just created this account, so I can hear you guys views and opinion on what am about to say. Now this isn't some fiction or made up stuff, I am being 100% real here. And please don't mind my errors.

I stay with my Elder brother on the mainland who lives in a two bedroom apartment, I have been with him since June this year and I am 23 years old. We occupy one of the flats on the ground floor, while this my said neighbour, his wife and two kids occupies the one on the second floor. I work as a casual staff on the island with an IT firm, I do come back late in the night due to Lagos traffic wahala, so I don't even know most of the people staying around. Now fast forward to 3 weeks ago, I got sick and was down with typhoid, a nurse came around to administer drips on me and I took medications. Since last week I have fully recovered, but my Elder bro told me to relax for now, that he will work out something for me. These days that I have been around, I do see my neighbor wife and we greet ourselves( I must say she's dark, pretty and must be in her early 30s). Just few days back she added me on Facebook, am still surprised how she got my FB username. She chatted me up and we started talking. She said, she just wanna be friends with me. I said no problem. But the thing is, yesterday she said she is crushing on me on FB and don't mind we having intimate relationship. I told her it won't be possible since she's married and besides her husband is a good friend with my Elder bro. Now this morning, while I was alone at home she brought food for me, I don't want her to feel bad, so I took it. Now she's acting so nice around me and I don't want my Elder bro to feel anything. I am even thinking of telling him, but am scared things may turn south if her husband gets to know, she had already begged me not to tell anyone and I promised I won't tell anyone. Now pls how can I stop her from coming around me without causing bad blood ??. I would have given in because she is very hot with nice body, but she is married. I n WW2eed your advice guys. Thanks
She added u on Facebook and next thing shes crushing on u..
Just like that.

Continue.
Re: How Do I Put Off My Neighbour Wife Without Offending Her ?? by Jeremiih(m): 5:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Matheusmartin:
She added u on Facebook and next thing shes crushing on u..
Just like that.

Continue.

Did you read my post very well??. First she said she just wanna be friends, we chatted well and she asked me questions. Just few days back she brought up the crushing part, I was really surprised cos I didn't even think she would say such. Not immediately it took time.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Lady In Church Shakes Her Big Backside During Praise And Worship (Photo, Video) / What Strengthens A Long Distance Relationship / Ladies, What's Your Take On It

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.