Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,693 members, 7,816,833 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:15 PM

True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick (7349 Views)

The Ugly Side Of Being An Extremely Beautiful Lady (true Life Experience) / Big Dick, Breast And Butts Naturally Without Side Effects FREE INFO / Pre-Wedding Photos Of A Nairalander With His Wife To Be (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick by Nobody: 3:14pm On Aug 04, 2022
I like sucking nipples, pussy, and eating clitoris.

Let me make you cum repeatedly with my dick and tongue

My cock size is made for mature women above age 35. (I am not doing this for financial gains).

I will suck your hard nipples, and pussy, then Bleep you with my reliable big dick.

I love giving head so much; I am the type of person that would dedicate over twenty minutes to licking you until your legs start to shake.

I have a 8 inches dick that I will use to hold you down in several positions, and fucck you until you cum.

I last long on bed, and I am very strong. I also love to suck and caress the boobs, rub the pussy and play with the nipples.

I am Austin. I am clean, of average height, muscular. I am also a very discreet person, and mature minded. I don't do drugs of smoke.

Not interested in financial aid, as I have something doing.

WhatsApp me on 09025211820 to see pictures of the dick, or if you're interested in sex chats only.
Re: True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick by Nobody: 4:33pm On Aug 04, 2022
Omo no be child's oo... Konji de disturb all these pips fornairaland asf

Re: True life Experience Of A Nairalander With Big Dick by aimmoney9: 8:12pm On Aug 04, 2022
Hahaha....big gbola doings..... grin grin grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

See fat ass a I nak Last night / Flirchi.com: Free Online Dating Website Register Now / She Carry Front, She Carry Back- See Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.