Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,807 members, 7,831,632 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano (52310 Views)

Ganduje: Why Governors Are Afraid Of Signing Death Warrants / Buhari: Why I Sacked Nanono, Sale Mamman & Reshuffled My Cabinet / Ganduje: Why Hafiz Abubakar Resigned As My Deputy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by MachineGunKelz: 4:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Shey Mr Governor, you deserved the dollar you stuffed in your agbada?
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by successjohnny(m): 5:07am On Dec 16, 2020
We really have to purge our system. We have to stop making people with agbero mindset governors. Is this one also a Governor by this useless, meaningless and clueless speech? Sanusi is a human being. Gandollar is a ....
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Akunatakasi(m): 5:55am On Dec 16, 2020
rubbish talk from a bribe collector..
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by alawiiyeyoruba: 5:57am On Dec 16, 2020
It is so sad that there is no respect on traditional offices these days that a governor would sack a traditional monarch as if it was a political appointment. well, it could have been a political appointment.

Pounded yam (Iyán) is considered as the king of all foods because of its many outstanding characteristics ranging from how it’s been prepared to the palatable & pleasurable feeling it gives when consumed hence the popular saying “Iyán ni ọba oúnjẹ”. Pounded yam being a common food among the Yorubas and popularly called Iyán in the Yoruba language is a whitish/creamy looking food gotten from pounding of yam, the delicacy is a gooey dough-like textured food which is conventionally prepared by pounding/beating the boiled yams in a mortal with a pestle. Pounded yam........ read more on https://alawiiyeyoruba.com/pounded-yam-more-than-a-food-to-the-yorubas/
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Abalado(f): 6:18am On Dec 16, 2020
The Xmas will be bomb to only u oga,,
edo3:
So I made FTC,, wow!!! This xmas is gonna be bomb.. Meanwhile back to the matter,, sanusi will one day serve u a hot dose too as e dey hot..
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by UtuokeAlcoholic: 7:12am On Dec 16, 2020
BafanaBafana:

Na lie. .
First of all, Sanusi was the best person for the position.
You sacked him because he is a kwankwaso man and he is against your government and you wanted to show him that you you were the boss. SLS can never support someone who was publicly seen stealing
You also painted him as anti Islam in the eyes of kanawas and they believed you, that was why nobody protested his removal.
Jonathan medicine my foot.
Same way he didn't support the stealing in Johnathan's government

1 Like

Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by Egonec(m): 7:39am On Dec 16, 2020
Stupid Gandollar
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by imagrg(m): 7:54am On Dec 16, 2020
The truth is always being 'kidnapped' in Nigeria.

The ransom paid is mortgaging the freedom of speech.
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by PharoahIII: 8:11am On Dec 16, 2020
sewaqueen:
Hmmmm...Na so!

Anyway, no dull am I have pen!s enlargement gel for the men wey sabi,
Go from 1min to 30mins no stop with harder and bigger 'gbola'...
Not too expensive, its just 5k only.

Lagos clients only pls, my WhatsApp number is in my signature/bio/profile for a chat on how to place order kiss kiss kiss
[/color]

[color=#006600]

No problem, I will buy it, I will even buy 1 carton but you will let me test it on you after using it, if u agree them we hv a deal
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by authority2006(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2020
edo3:
So I made FTC,, wow!!! This xmas is gonna be bomb.. Meanwhile back to the matter,, sanusi will one day serve u a hot dose too as e dey hot..

But won't he serve Jonathan too? Joker
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by authority2006(m): 8:51am On Dec 16, 2020
onuman:

Best comment I have read here.

Jonathan with his crew would have taken this country to enviable heights, but ethnoreligious bigotry made them gang up with Tinubu to sack Jonathan.

Now, PMB is still bent on ganging up with Tinubu to continue with the rot in Nigeria.

Whaaaaaat! Jonathan and his thieving gangs couldn't have lifted up an inch. Dude was already borrowing to pay salary of workers even when crude oil was still around 50 dollars per barrel. Dude came on national TV to tell us that "stealing is not corruption". Dude couldn't even deliver second Niger bridge. Airports remodel contracts under the dude turned out to be mega scam. Dude was talking about yams and goats, looks like you have forgotten! Dude was just a disaster
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by JesusJesus: 8:55am On Dec 16, 2020
stunning4real:
reach out to me pls
How?
Re: Ganduje: Why I Sacked Sanusi As Emir Of Kano by odaniel1(m): 9:17am On Dec 16, 2020
sewaqueen:
Hmmmm...Na so!

Anyway, no dull am I have pen!s enlargement gel for the men wey sabi,
Go from 1min to 30mins no stop with harder and bigger 'gbola'...
Not too expensive, its just 5k only.

Lagos clients only pls, my WhatsApp number is in my signature/bio/profile for a chat on how to place order kiss kiss kiss

Be honest, have you tried it on your man and it worked? i swear I will buy if u have!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Akpabio Hospitalised In Abuja After Own Car Disobeyed Traffic Light / Chiwetalu Agu: Army Release Statement On Why Nollywood Actor Was Arrested / You Are A Dumbkid — Lauretta Onochie Slams Wizkid For Tackling President Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.