Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,725 members, 7,816,981 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 PM

Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days (481 Views)

I'm A Muslim, My 2 Wives Are Christians, My Children Are Confused - Asari Dokubo / 'Carry Me Dey Go My Husband House' (God Has Answered Their Prayer) / Pastor Adeboye: "I'm Talking To My Children Not You" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Biodun556(m): 9:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
I just spoke with the Chairman Omu Aran Muslim community who had been invited by the police Command since morning and who had organised the Muslim community at home to react to all these incidences. This was as a result of an intervention by the writer of the above article who called IG for intervention.

The CP Kwara State father meeting with Chair OMC directed that the Area Commander should intervene in the matter. The Chief Imam of Omu Aran and CAN Chairman Omu Aran met exactly 2hrs 15mins ago. The two sons of the woman who had been converted by Bishop Oyedepo and in whose custody Momo (mama) died, refused to bring the corpse. The Muslims insisted they wanted to give Momo Aasiyyat her last respect by burrying her according to Islamic rights. The police law department certified this but the sons refused to bring the corpse. They claimed their mother accepted Jesus last moments to her death. Momo Assiyat already told people that once the children carried her, she would not likely to stay for another 14 days before she died in their custody which really happened. But another child of the woman who was there when Momo gave up said that Momo was saying " Laila Ila Llah" ...he asked whether what that meant is acceptance of Jesus according to the witness in Yoruba " La Ila Ila Llah ni momo nwi titi won fi dake ...se itumon iyen nii wipe wongba Jesu abi bawo ni?". They lied but immediately the lies were punctured by their own blood. About two hours ago, The Chief Imam Omu Aran and the Omu Aran Muslim Community performed the type of janazaat prayers for a missing corpse in their family house in respect of momo Assiyat whose corpse the sons refused to release. To the Muslims, the corpse is missing and it can happen. What if there is a plane crash or ship reck or even accident of monumental proportions that does not allow any corpse to be seen. We remember over 300 passengers of the MH plane some years ago. No corpse till today. So, the Muslims in Omu Aran had been constrained to perform such prayer in the Momo's family house. Alhamdlillah. Bishop Oyedepo by this, has challenged Allah to an open fight. In 2014, he threatened to take Kwara pilgrims Board to court for abducting "his mother ". But now he has instigated the woman direct son to cause the corpse to be "missing" for critical Islamic burial rites. Let him call all Bishops and Clergies all over the world to come and perform the burial rites in Omu Aran or anywhere. Allah is everywhere. Bishop Oyedepo ti fo Ile agbon o ye ki omon wipe agbon a ta ohun. Bishop Hassan David Oyedepo ti fo Ile oyin o ti mo wipe oyin a ta ohun. Here lies the Pharaoh of Omu Aran and environs challenging the Lord of Moses ...now the Lord of Momo Aasiyyat.......Before now in Omu Aran .....we have instances. Momo Omoniyepe Bamigboye the mother of Brigadier -General David Lasis Bamigboye and Col. Theophillous Bamigboye two Military Governors of Kwara, Osun and Bauchi States in the past died as Muslim. Momo Raliatu Omoniyepe Bamigboye was Iya Alasalaatul Omu Aran till her death. The two powerful former governors were there on Fidau dates. They had enough influence and power to bury their mother in the Christian ways. They did not do that to Nee Makanjuola. They allowed the complete Muslim burial. They had the muscles but they did not use it on their mother whether dead or alive. Till today, they are enjoying prominence around the world. But today, Bishop David Hassan Bello Oyedepo has threatened the Muslims and has terrorized them by preventing a Muslim mother of two sons who happened to surrender to the pressure and intimidation of Bishop Oyedepo by converting and being made Pastors of Living Faith, from enjoying her rites at death as Muslim. Thereby challenging Almighty Allah. We are strengthened by the worlds of Allah in the face of these terrorist acts and intimidation to Ezrat Musa (ASW) where prophet requested Allah to deface all the wealth of Pharaoh the terrorist and all his supporters. Allah did exactly that. Bishop Oyedepo should be on the watch out. He has provoked Allah by his his latest moves. We are bounded by Allah 's instructions. Wallahi except Alquran is not Allah's words, Bishop Oyedepo will get destroyed and all his treasures will be turned into ashes in Sha Allah. As for the sons, in Sha Allah they will still come back to the Omu Aran Muslim community for repentance. Otherwise, Momo will never forgive them. Let them read all the psalms in these world. Allah says to our Nobiy "Stay away from them a little bit, be patient and watch what will happen ....they will also stand apart and watch what happens ......Bishop Hassan David Oyedepo has challenged the creator of the first David. He has challenged the promoter of Assiyat the wife of Pharaoh. Let's see how it goes ....Mo nbo wa Olohun o ya logun Odun.....Allahu Akbar...This is a great lesson for all Muslims and Muslim communities .

*Copied from Muslim Community Kwara platform.*
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Biodun556(m): 9:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Oyedepo makes makes life difficult for muslim members of his family. His blood sister is said to be living in Iyana Ipaja in abject poverty.

Even his father was not spared. The old man succom to his son's will in the end before his death.

What type of religion convert people with threat and tribulations?
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Pierocash(m): 9:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
This post makes no meaning.
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Karlifate: 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
From CU students' brouhaha to Oyedepo's family history.

The drama continues...
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by dollytino4real(f): 9:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
all this talk n.a. 4 dead body?
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Taich(m): 9:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Enwhen(m): 9:17pm On Dec 15, 2020
Biodun556:
Oyedepo makes makes life difficult for muslim members of his family. His blood sister is said to be living in Iyana Ipaja in abject poverty.

Even his father was not spared. The old man succom to his son's will in the end before his death.

Terrorists like you , come and tell me how to burry my mother who is a Muslim ...you Muslims r so insecure that your behaviours torwards religious issues has made made me to see Islam as backwardness and darkness despite all mum's kind efforts, most of you behave as PA to Allah, and many r worshipping Muhammad (SAW) instead of Allah, i see reason more Muslims will become terrorists...leave the Oyedepo families alone , Yorubas r not known for this, many families r mix religious practise without issues

2 Likes

Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Iamicekid(m): 9:19pm On Dec 15, 2020
Watein be him own for this matter, the sons of the woman are grown adult and I don’t believe anyone can control me on what I want to do even if you feeding me, so for them not to take care of there mother is on them not on oyedepo they are old enough to know good or bad, that why God himself give everyone brain now
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Skmoda360(m): 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
Biodun556:

I just spoke with the Chairman Omu Aran Muslim community who had been invited by the police Command since morning and who had organised the Muslim community at home to react to all these incidences. This was as a result of an intervention by the writer of the above article who called IG for intervention.

The CP Kwara State father meeting with Chair OMC directed that the Area Commander should intervene in the matter. The Chief Imam of Omu Aran and CAN Chairman Omu Aran met exactly 2hrs 15mins ago. The two sons of the woman who had been converted by Bishop Oyedepo and in whose custody Momo (mama) died, refused to bring the corpse. The Muslims insisted they wanted to give Momo Aasiyyat her last respect by burrying her according to Islamic rights. The police law department certified this but the sons refused to bring the corpse. They claimed their mother accepted Jesus last moments to her death. Momo Assiyat already told people that once the children carried her, she would not likely to stay for another 14 days before she died in their custody which really happened. But another child of the woman who was there when Momo gave up said that Momo was saying " Laila Ila Llah" ...he asked whether what that meant is acceptance of Jesus according to the witness in Yoruba " La Ila Ila Llah ni momo nwi titi won fi dake ...se itumon iyen nii wipe wongba Jesu abi bawo ni?". They lied but immediately the lies were punctured by their own blood. About two hours ago, The Chief Imam Omu Aran and the Omu Aran Muslim Community performed the type of janazaat prayers for a missing corpse in their family house in respect of momo Assiyat whose corpse the sons refused to release. To the Muslims, the corpse is missing and it can happen. What if there is a plane crash or ship reck or even accident of monumental proportions that does not allow any corpse to be seen. We remember over 300 passengers of the MH plane some years ago. No corpse till today. So, the Muslims in Omu Aran had been constrained to perform such prayer in the Momo's family house. Alhamdlillah. Bishop Oyedepo by this, has challenged Allah to an open fight. In 2014, he threatened to take Kwara pilgrims Board to court for abducting "his mother ". But now he has instigated the woman direct son to cause the corpse to be "missing" for critical Islamic burial rites. Let him call all Bishops and Clergies all over the world to come and perform the burial rites in Omu Aran or anywhere. Allah is everywhere. Bishop Oyedepo ti fo Ile agbon o ye ki omon wipe agbon a ta ohun. Bishop Hassan David Oyedepo ti fo Ile oyin o ti mo wipe oyin a ta ohun. Here lies the Pharaoh of Omu Aran and environs challenging the Lord of Moses ...now the Lord of Momo Aasiyyat.......Before now in Omu Aran .....we have instances. Momo Omoniyepe Bamigboye the mother of Brigadier -General David Lasis Bamigboye and Col. Theophillous Bamigboye two Military Governors of Kwara, Osun and Bauchi States in the past died as Muslim. Momo Raliatu Omoniyepe Bamigboye was Iya Alasalaatul Omu Aran till her death. The two powerful former governors were there on Fidau dates. They had enough influence and power to bury their mother in the Christian ways. They did not do that to Nee Makanjuola. They allowed the complete Muslim burial. They had the muscles but they did not use it on their mother whether dead or alive. Till today, they are enjoying prominence around the world. But today, Bishop David Hassan Bello Oyedepo has threatened the Muslims and has terrorized them by preventing a Muslim mother of two sons who happened to surrender to the pressure and intimidation of Bishop Oyedepo by converting and being made Pastors of Living Faith, from enjoying her rites at death as Muslim. Thereby challenging Almighty Allah. We are strengthened by the worlds of Allah in the face of these terrorist acts and intimidation to Ezrat Musa (ASW) where prophet requested Allah to deface all the wealth of Pharaoh the terrorist and all his supporters. Allah did exactly that. Bishop Oyedepo should be on the watch out. He has provoked Allah by his his latest moves. We are bounded by Allah 's instructions. Wallahi except Alquran is not Allah's words, Bishop Oyedepo will get destroyed and all his treasures will be turned into ashes in Sha Allah. As for the sons, in Sha Allah they will still come back to the Omu Aran Muslim community for repentance. Otherwise, Momo will never forgive them. Let them read all the psalms in these world. Allah says to our Nobiy "Stay away from them a little bit, be patient and watch what will happen ....they will also stand apart and watch what happens ......Bishop Hassan David Oyedepo has challenged the creator of the first David. He has challenged the promoter of Assiyat the wife of Pharaoh. Let's see how it goes ....Mo nbo wa Olohun o ya logun Odun.....Allahu Akbar...This is a great lesson for all Muslims and Muslim communities .

*Copied from Muslim Community Kwara platform.*
All the curses from those imams are not necessary jawre....they should just leave everything to God....ewo n tepe
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Dong2: 9:44pm On Dec 15, 2020
Biodun556:

Very senseless post! grin
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Dong2: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2020
Skmoda360:

All the curses from those imams are not necessary jawre....they should just leave everything to God....ewo n tepe

I tire o... Na dem get the corpse ne?? Dem wan drink panadol for another person headache. Na by force?!
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Dong2: 9:48pm On Dec 15, 2020
dollytino4real:
all this talk n.a. 4 dead body?

Abi o! No be person wey dey alive o!
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Dong2: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Biodun556:

Na dem
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by darocha1: 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2020
Somebody play me Palava by Fela
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Sagtop: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Biodun556:

Yes Ooo, The woman is surving on Grinding Machine at iyana ipaja, it trended here on Nairaland in 2012 or so, David told the woman that he will never help her until she accept Jesus.

Kokozaria, the popular agbero is David Oyedepo's Cousin. He couldnt convert that one because he is rich.

May God soften the heart of Hassan Bello Oyedepo turned David Oledepo
undecided
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by oluwabunmi61010: 5:03am On Dec 16, 2020
Double wahala for dead body.
Re: Aasiya Oyedepo: Once My Children Carry Me, I'm Not Likely To Last 14 Days by Biodun556(m): 8:18am On Dec 16, 2020

(1) (Reply)

Fake Pastors Holy Water Impregnates Women With A Snake- Like Creature! / Do Christ Exist? Do God Exists? How Do I Know. Am Confused! / Prophetic Prayer Declarations For You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.