Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,535 members, 7,837,052 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

Try Not to laugh - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Try Not to laugh (2038 Views)

You Will Be Forced To Laugh Away Your Sorrow / Man With Big Belly Warming Up With The Bench [Try Not To Laugh] / Try Not To Laugh (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Try Not to laugh by Lovethaa: 9:27pm On Dec 15, 2020
So I slept and saw myself in hell fire , on getting to the gates I saw a long queue of people all lining up at different gates ..
I was happy I won't be the only one going into the fire, I looked left and right and I saw queue everywhere .. I was confused because there were many gates all leading to same different hell fire ..

Then I noticed that everyone there have thier names on thier back , I started to look for who I know so I can ask questions, that's when I saw Righteousnes89 I was happy seeing a fellow Nairalander..but I was shocked ,I said bros haba but you are always preaching the gospel ,he then started crying saying he was righteous and was preaching the gospel but one day he got a message from slawomir..
I was like "Damn niggar "...he told me he would have ignored but that he wanted to win his heart to Christ so he replied his message ,but that slawomir corrupted his mind and he started smoking weed and banging pussy when suddenly he heard the trumpet...
I felt bad for him but then I asked him which other Nairalander are here apart from damn niggar ,.He then told me all the mods and supermod are here too including seun.i was ehn ehn..

Then I asked again bros pls why so many gates , he told me that every country has it's own hell fire .. I was shocked ,!!! I look at the gate and saw that Righteousnes89 and majority of people were queing on Nigeria hell fire gate..

I quickly advised him to leave the Nigerian gate and go to London or U.k gate instead but he laughed and said the reason why the queue is much on Nigerian gate is because the fire there is not burning well , because of the wood is not enough, and that is becauser the people in charge are corrupt and have embezzled the money mearnt to buy wood ..

As he was still explaining I saw Lai Muhammad and I was surprised, because he have a post like an officer in hell fire , we greeted him

We were still surprised seeing Lai Muhammad, when Wizkid came too, I was like star boy !!!!!! But he did not answer me because he was feeling down , I tried calling him again I said "hey star boy don't feel bad " .. he did not reply ..

Suddenly I heard a loud voice and the Nigerian gate opened

People were rushing to go in when suddenly, I saw davido , I screamed baddest, baddest !!!!.... Him and his o.b.o gang were together, I said baddest I'm your biggest fan but why are u here now , baddest then told me I should pls call him goodest from now on because that name is one of the reasons he is going to hell fire

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Try Not to laugh by Uzomacharles: 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
You saw yourself in another form....
You don meet the people you mention there names?
Re: Try Not to laugh by fati2001(m): 9:29pm On Dec 15, 2020
DO NOT JOKE AROUND WITH EVERYTHING.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Try Not to laugh by Cerebellum: 9:31pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lol...lol

Chai!

NL and Kolo OP

which kain eleribu OP be this one againgrin

On a night am resting my nerves after eating sweet edikaikong

Eleribu OPgrin

1 Like

Re: Try Not to laugh by Lovethaa: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Cerebellum:
Lol...lol

Chai!

NL and Kolo OP

which kain eleribu OP be this one againgrin

On a night am resting my nerves after eating sweet edikaikong

Eleribu OPgrin

Eleribu commenter �
Re: Try Not to laugh by Nazgul: 9:47pm On Dec 15, 2020
Try writing you'll make a fortune from it. You've got the humor. Good story by the way, I had a good laugh.

3 Likes

Re: Try Not to laugh by Lovethaa: 9:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Nazgul:
Try writing you'll make a fortune from it. You've got the humor. Good story by the way, I had a good laugh.

Lol ..I'm just catching cruise
Re: Try Not to laugh by viyon02: 10:00pm On Dec 15, 2020
Good write up, you can make money from this you no
Re: Try Not to laugh by Cerebellum: 10:06pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lovethaa:

Eleribu commenter �
Chain!
mofo
mod mangrin
Re: Try Not to laugh by Cerebellum: 10:07pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lovethaa:

Eleribu commenter �
Chain!
mofo
mod mangrin
Re: Try Not to laugh by falcon01: 10:08pm On Dec 15, 2020
cringe
Re: Try Not to laugh by longetivity(m): 10:10pm On Dec 15, 2020
Our online pastor in Hell Fire, op Ogun go kill u for me
Re: Try Not to laugh by Lovethaa: 10:13pm On Dec 15, 2020
[quote author=longetivity post=97107136]Our online pastor in Hell Fire, op Ogun go kill u for me[/quote

Better repent hell fire is real .. jokes apart . If u like be hoping u would see Nigeria hell
Re: Try Not to laugh by Nobody: 10:14pm On Dec 15, 2020
if I'm on the island, I'm snatchin the cell
Brody got locked, denied his bail
until he free, I'm raisin Hell
Re: Try Not to laugh by Afostev11(m): 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2020
fati2001:
u just told him the gospel truth..... no matter how happy u are u don't just make fun with some things

2 Likes

Re: Try Not to laugh by Lovethaa: 10:26pm On Dec 15, 2020
Afostev11:
u just told him the gospel truth..... no matter how happy u are u don't just make fun with some things

U better give yourself a chill pill
Re: Try Not to laugh by tnerro1(m): 10:32pm On Dec 15, 2020
Serious yaba left werey grin
Re: Try Not to laugh by Lovethaa: 10:38pm On Dec 15, 2020
tnerro1:
Serious yaba left werey grin

If u laughed while reading then you're on yabaleft too
Re: Try Not to laugh by Afostev11(m): 10:59pm On Dec 15, 2020
Lovethaa:

U better give yourself a chill pill
Murasi
Re: Try Not to laugh by Nobody: 11:04pm On Dec 15, 2020
Hell fire is an illusion, it does not exist. It is just an instrument of control. The masses needs to be controlled with all these nonsense religious beliefs.

If it happens that it does really exist, the only person on your list that will be found in the fictitious "hell fire" is righteousness89. Those who will take the front row seats on the fictitious burning lake are the Oyedepos, all the pastor Chris, Fatonyigbo, bushiri and every other Gods of men and their dumb followers, Imams and all Muslim leaders and followers, Mohammed (pbuh in hell fire) every believer and every ummah. May you all burn in your fictitious hell, amen.

2 Likes

Re: Try Not to laugh by konkonbilo(m): 11:39pm On Dec 15, 2020
I don laff tire.. grin
Re: Try Not to laugh by Lovethaa: 2:37am On Dec 16, 2020
ongback:
Hell fire is an illusion, it does not exist. It is just an instrument of control. The masses needs to be controlled with all these nonsense religious beliefs.

If it happens that it does really exist, the only person on your list that will be found in the fictitious "hell fire" is righteousness89. Those who will take the front row seats on the fictitious burning lake are the Oyedepos, all the pastor Chris, Fatonyigbo, bushiri and every other Gods of men and their dumb followers, Imams and all Muslim leaders and followers, Mohammed (pbuh in hell fire) every believer and every ummah. May you all burn in your fictitious hell, amen.

May God open your eyes

1 Like

Re: Try Not to laugh by fijinjesu92792: 5:36am On Dec 16, 2020
Our online pastor in Hell Fire, op Ogun go kill u for me
Re: Try Not to laugh by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:47am On Dec 16, 2020
grin grin laugh no go kill person, werey.comgrin as i see righteousness89 ehn
Re: Try Not to laugh by Jacksparrow7(m): 7:49am On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:
Don't cry ehn I know he missed your namegrin grin
Re: Try Not to laugh by fati2001(m): 8:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Jacksparrow7:

Re: Try Not to laugh by Lovethaa: 9:12am On Dec 16, 2020
Jacksparrow7:

Who is tf is she?
Re: Try Not to laugh by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lovethaa:

Who is tf is she?
Madam, break your English, wetin be tf again
Re: Try Not to laugh by Jacksparrow7(m): 8:30pm On Dec 16, 2020
fati2001:

Fati pumpigrin
Re: Try Not to laugh by Bluezy13(m): 10:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Waiting patiently for Righteousness89...

Re: Try Not to laugh by dukeprince50: 10:40pm On Dec 16, 2020
Is that the story, wetin deh here way deh make people feel its funny self?
Ya'll should go read a thread by naijasinglegirl and how she did some poultry farming, that's what I call funny.

And the thread says, try not to laugh, me I tried to laugh but I couldnt
Re: Try Not to laugh by tobechi74: 11:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Try not to cry
What an ignorant virgin passed through

She did not dare to dance

Or jump the gutter

She did not jump the fence

She would not stand in front of a man

Nor widen her legs

She slowly passed out urine

For fear of tearing her hymen

Sexual miseducation
She swear it was not her fault

Her hands shakes vigorously

Mumbling words beneath my understanding

She felt the bite of a mosquito

In between her pure legs

She has been disvirgined

She fears getting pregnant

https://tobechispeaks./2020/12/13/passion-of-desire/

(1) (2) (Reply)

One Man One Joke! / BREAKING: Bokoharam Group Caught Running Out Of Nigeria - See Photo / How To Stop Etisalat Auto Renewal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.