Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,664 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:12 PM

Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady (828 Views)

Iberekodo Dam: Ogun State Government Appeals For Patience As Work Continues / Ebuka Obi-Uchendu: "Who will be Atiku’s First Lady if he wins? Titi or Jamila?" / Meet Olaitan Oyetola, Biography Of Osun State First Lady To Be (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady by Katlyst(m): 1:05am On Dec 16, 2020
I expected much from Aisha as first lady but she didn't surprise me just like her husband.

She and Turai will likely rank lowest amongst past first ladies in Nigeria.

Despite her grammatical errors, Patience performed better than Aisha in that position.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady by BigBabyJesus: 2:46am On Dec 16, 2020
styydeer:
Former DIRECTOR of the Food and Drug Administration: COVID-19 is on the rise in Minnesota
http://www.kwcg.ca/bbs/artjicle-198938-1.html

It's the flu and nothing else you fool
Re: Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady by Agbegbaorogboye: 6:44am On Dec 16, 2020
One thing I have learned about Nigerians is their excitability and itchy fingers which later leads to buyer's remorse.
Even that "There is God o" saga, anyone who watched it with a serious mind not of derision will see a lot of things exposed about the complicity of the state govt then.

But most people chose to go with the flow of the media and influencers instead of watching it themselves and making an informed opinion.

5 Likes

Re: Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady by helinues: 6:50am On Dec 16, 2020
Patience performed better than Aisha in that position

Re: Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady by Mayng01(m): 7:21am On Dec 16, 2020
Okay
Re: Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady by BREYZ: 7:42am On Dec 16, 2020
Katlyst:
I expected much from Aisha as first lady but she didn't surprise me just like her husband.

Despite her grammatical errors, Patience performed better than Aisha in that position.

Aisha knows Buhari is dead that's why she has gone into hiding. She knows she's no longer the first lady but is just playing the script she has been asked to play
Re: Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady by Indispensable85(m): 8:11am On Dec 16, 2020
Katlyst:

The environment is different.
Re: Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady by Vidsolution79: 8:25am On Dec 16, 2020
Lol...patience the laughing stock and thief....we are not serious in this country!
Re: Aisha Made Me To Miss Patience As First Lady by whoawa(m): 9:22am On Dec 16, 2020
Vidsolution79:
Lol...patience the laughing stock and thief....we are not serious in this country!

Despite being a laughing stock, she is too far better than your mother

(1) (Reply)

Army Chief Poses With Huge Python / Here's Why The Eastern Security Network Is Both Bad And Good / Troops Kill Bandits Leader ‘Rufai Maikaji’, Neutralize Dozen Others In Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.