Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,787 members, 7,827,901 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:54 PM

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' (27062 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Veezy4u(m): 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
And heaven's gate will be open to you who condemns people? This life no just balance. What about "sisters" who wear long skirts and cover everything but Las Las dem still de lash dem?

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Miracle1991: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
The truth is bitter. God bless the evengelist.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by jornwhite: 1:47pm On Dec 16, 2020
My chances of hanging out with palema007, vic & goldie in heaven is now 0%. undecided
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by symbianDON(m): 1:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
someone should help ask him what the fate of benin men, delta men and Scottish men who culturally wear skirts is....and also, those prophets of old in the bible who wore skirts....
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by payloader(m): 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
EBMedia:
"If You're Still Wearing Trouser, Tights & Leggings, Your Chance's Of Getting To Heaven Is Zero" - Nigerian Evangelist Tells Ladies

Nigerian evangelist, Victor Edet, says ladies who wear trousers and leggings have zero chances of getting to heaven, IgbereTV reports.

He stated this on his Facebook page. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100006696273097/posts/2944189135814267/?app=fbl
This particular topic has become so tiring that I don't even know what to say anymore. Just look at people who determine who goes to heaven and who will not. Judge and executioner. Who are you to judge someone for what he/she wears? Which means the whole nation of Scotland will not smell heaven, because the men and women all wear skirts.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by dododawa1: 1:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
Wearing trousers as a woman OR supporting BUHARI as a man which is a SIN.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by symbianDON(m): 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
read the bible brother!!! what the evangelist wrote is religion not God's word.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by quinox947: 1:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
By his comments he has condemned the likes of Joyce Meyer who has touched and impacted more souls than him. She has probably led more souls to Christ than this one. I wonder why they duel more on Verses 5 of Deutoronomy 22. What happened to other verses that talk about planting two different crops on the same farm and others on the same chapter?
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by symbianDON(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Let me quote from the popular bible verse Deuteronomy 22:5 which says a woman should not wear what pertains to man neither should a man wear what pertains to a woman.
Whosoever does it is an abomination to the Lord.

What God is saying is that if you are a woman, be feminine in your dressing and if you are a man, be masculine in your dressing. God placed that LAW because of the madness that is on the earth. Before the set of bobrisky and co, gender confusion has been existing, the world moves in circle.

Now the reason why most African churches were against women wearing trousers was because of the African culture, women don't wear trousers in Africa so they were brought up to attack any woman wearing trouser as it is seen as the westernized culture.

We have our own ways of dressing in Africa. The thing now is, we are dealing with a global world and righteousness is righteousness in Africa, in America, in Europe, in Asia, in the moon, in heaven and on earth no matter the skin color or geographical location. It's the same judgement.

The issue shouldn't be about a woman wearing trouser but modesty. In Scotland, men wear skirt, that's their culture. If the queen of England is to wear trouser, of course she won't wear a pencil trouser or trousers that will reaveal the shape of her butts, figures and vaginal. She will wear a decent, modest trouser. The same thing goes with women that represent nations at the United Nation, you will never find them wear camel toes and all kinds. They are all modestly dressed even in trousers.

So as a Christian lady, if you must buy jean trouser or any kind of trousers at all, buy the trousers that covers well not the one that will advertise your butts and all to the world. Buy the one that will bring you honor, dignity and glory.

I say again, it is not about trouser or whatever we wear but modesty. That is what God wants.
spot on! You just made my day Ma
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Finnestgreat: 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
What a stupid statement from a so called evangelist
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by LegendaryLover(m): 1:53pm On Dec 16, 2020
BigBrother9ja:
So says their confused hypocritical baibuuu

I know you too want attention.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by einsteine(m): 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Truthissupreme:
It's all about the heart.

Some women where trousers with the intention of been smart, wave cold and as a cultural way their society brought them up with.

Some women wear trousers for sexual perversion, tight trousers that can showcase their cleavage, etc.

God judges the heart and intensions behind the act, because there are even those who wear skirts yet their heart is worse off.

How does tight trouser show cleavage?
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by OyinO: 1:55pm On Dec 16, 2020
Heaven and Hell are States of the mind and body.
Misery, Sorrow, Poverty, Sickness, Pain and Suffering is hell while wealth, good health, happiness, joy, love and peace is heaven. There is no heaven or hell in the form of physical or spiritual location anywhere. The fire hell was created by Constantine's COUNCIL OF BISHOP (COUNCIL OF NICEA) in 324 AD. It was created by the Roman Catholic Church to control, subjugate, manipulate, exploit and deceive the religious faithfools.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by kinethic: 1:56pm On Dec 16, 2020
Ignorance is one of the shameful thing to get in contact with. He has zeal but without knowledge
. Then all the people that wears leggings,pants,trousers abroad are crazy right?
In winter and spring you need to wear pants, infact it's necessary over here. You don't wear skirt in winter or else you freeze to death and that means stupidity.
Everyone should dress modestly whether pants or not.

quote author=EBMedia post=97111341]"If You're Still Wearing Trouser, Tights & Leggings, Your Chance's Of Getting To Heaven Is Zero" - Nigerian Evangelist Tells Ladies

Nigerian evangelist, Victor Edet, says ladies who wear trousers and leggings have zero chances of getting to heaven, IgbereTV reports.

He stated this on his Facebook page. He wrote;

https://www.facebook.com/100006696273097/posts/2944189135814267/?app=fbl[/quote]
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by LegendaryLover(m): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:
Thank God say na mini SKIRT I dey wear. Heaven sure for me.

Hope there are no panties under that mini skirt. If not, na still hell fire be that ooo.
Cos combination of fabrics (like wearing silk and wool) in the old testament na also sin.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by meobizy(f): 1:57pm On Dec 16, 2020
He looks like and might turn out a Nairalander. Such consensus is rife here.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Maobichek: 1:59pm On Dec 16, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Let me quote from the popular bible verse Deuteronomy 22:5 which says a woman should not wear what pertains to man neither should a man wear what pertains to a woman.

What God is saying is that if you are a woman, be feminine in your dressing and if you are a man, be masculine in your dressing. God placed that LAW because of the madness that is on the earth. Before the set of bobrisky and co, gender confusion has been existing, the world moves in circle.

Now the reason why most African churches were against women wearing trousers was because of the African culture, women don't wear trousers in Africa so they were brought up to attack any woman wearing trouser as it is seen as the westernized culture.

We have our own ways of dressing in Africa. The thing now is, we are dealing with a global world and righteousness is righteousness in Africa, in America, in Europe, in Asia, in the moon, in heaven and on earth no matter the skin color or geographical location. It's the same judgement.

The issue shouldn't be about a woman wearing trouser but modesty. In Scotland, men wear skirt, that's their culture. If the queen of England is to wear trouser, of course she won't wear a pencil trouser or trousers that will reaveal the shape of her butts, figures and vaginal. She will wear a decent, modest trouser. The same thing goes with women that represent nations at the United Nation, you will never find them wear camel toes and all kinds. They are all modestly dressed even in trousers.

So as a Christian lady, if you must buy jean trouser or any kind of trousers at all, buy the trousers that covers well not the one that will advertise your butts and all to the world. Buy the one that will bring you honor, dignity and glory.

I say again, it is not about trouser or whatever we wear but modesty. That is what God wants.

I read your comment carefully, I was born in an orthodox Church and this is an issue there but I prefer trouser to skirt for our women. Permit me to share this with you, while in school as undergraduate, one of those days after lectures, I was on my way to the school hostel and I saw a tree in the bush moving forward and backward. I felt it was a trap that caught a game so I advanced toward the tree, low and behold! it was 2 Law students having sex (Law girls uses white top and black skirt for lectures in my school), the young girl held the tree and the boy entered her from the rear. As the boy held her waist and was thrusting in and out, she was busy pushing the tree forward and backward. Immediately they saw me, the boy stopped and explained that she was his girlfriend and it was not rape, the girl pulled her pant up and pulled her skirt down and that was it. From that day, I prefer girls with trouser to skirt, I fear girls oh!
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Grandmeister(m): 2:00pm On Dec 16, 2020
Miracle1991:
There is no truth there. So if a woman wears a skirt but a hot mini skirt she is better than a woman wearing a suit and trouser? Do you even know that trousers are western attire? They are not even Jewish attire nor are they African..that means you're judging someone based on the traditional attire of another man's culture?
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by quinox947: 2:03pm On Dec 16, 2020
blinking001:
What if there is no heaven?
What if there is?

2 Likes

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by chaloskyx: 2:04pm On Dec 16, 2020
ANOTHER slowpoke DISGUISED AS A PASTOR
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Ourkitchenpalm: 2:06pm On Dec 16, 2020
But that's 100% TRUTH.

Both, makeups, jewelries, wig, etc. They're all Jezebel materials.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by mattmogan88: 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
[b]Let me quote from the popular bible verse Deuteronomy 22:5 which says a woman should not wear what pertains to man neither should a man wear what pertains to a woman.

I say again, it is not about trouser or whatever we wear but modesty. That is what God wants.[/b]
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by jurjes(f): 2:07pm On Dec 16, 2020
What about ladies that wear pant?
Will they also make heaven.

Shebi pant has two holes like trousers
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by mattmogan88: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
[s]
jurjes:
What about ladies that wear pant?
Will they also make heaven.

Shebi pant has two holes like trousers
[/s]
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 16, 2020
Illiterates abound in deeper life and chosen
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Mayeldah(m): 2:10pm On Dec 16, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:

Stop quoting all these old testament laws, not all laws given by God to the Isrealis in the olden days are binding on the believer now. Not all.

God gave them that law for a purpose and those purpose are no more relevant. Cultures differs and God is not bothered by what is a woman's clothing and what is for a Man. All he care about is moderation and not using what you are wearing to seduce others.

In Africa you quoted, Trousers are not our cultural dressing, men in africa wore skirts and animal skins. Even the trouser you are wearing as a man is a borrowed dressing from Europe which even their women wears traditionally.

The Op might be a deeper life member, they create unnecessary laws given by their un-intellignent GOs to colonize their minds and behaviours. Those laws are not from God.

don't get it twisted, I am a Christian too.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by lucky4west: 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
truth is always bitter and usually shock those it unsettles, most people don't like what the guy said because it unsettles them and raises a high tempo difficult to attain nd that is usually how the standard of God is ...very high standard and God is not a respecter of persons.....(when the Bible mentioned the narrow way there are so many things that cannot pass through but the broad way contain all and sundry)take it or leave it any lady comfortable with wearing the above mentioned dresses can continue as the Bible said in Revelation let he that is doing good continue likewise he that is doing evil continue at judgement we will know the real truth but he that has an ear let him hear what God is saying to the churches...i stand with the preachers' opinion 100%

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Khahidmorgan24(m): 2:11pm On Dec 16, 2020
Deeper life pastors again smh
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by quinox947: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2020
FanOfMyself:

The truth about women wearing trousers
Have you cared to ask how trousers came to be? It originated with women horse riders. Ancient men like David, Aaron, Jesus all wore gowns and skirts. Till today Scotish men wear skirts and gowns. Urhobo men tie wrapper. All these clothings are associated with modern women. Will all these ones miss heaven?
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Nobody: 2:13pm On Dec 16, 2020
And he is wearing british suit and tie, grin very ugly creature.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by olisaEze(m): 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
His pic even looks like its shocked by what is coming out of his mouth. grin grin grin

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Nobody: 2:14pm On Dec 16, 2020
Heaven doesn't exit, fool!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was There A World Before Genesis 1? / Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses / 10 Bible Verses On Tithing

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 103
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.