Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,534 members, 7,819,915 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' (27047 Views)

New Changes For Jehovah's Witness: Women Can Wear Trousers, Men Must Not Wear.. / Daddy Freeze Hails Pastor Abel Damina For Saying Women Can Wear Trousers / Is It A Sin For Women To Wear Trousers? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Godsonkemz(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Righteous living is not easy
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Karlifate: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Another bashing thread...

Naija politicians & some naija pastors really know how to twist the emotions of their audience.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Zege7716: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
Your righteousness ( not wearing tight) is like a filthy rag before God
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Womanizer(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
pocohantas:
Thank God say na mini skirt I dey wear. Heaven sure for me.

Yes I noticed grin
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by joelbooks: 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
E don happen
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Gabson001(m): 1:16pm On Dec 16, 2020
that means 80% of women in the world won't make heaven
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by FanOfMyself: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
He is saying the truth basically

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by bluefilm: 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is one problem with religion that makes it look so stupid to freethinkers like us.

How can someone who has not been to heaven be telling others who and who will get into the same heaven?

Is this not a form of madness bikonu?

Nonsense. undecided

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Womanizer(m): 1:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
FanOfMyself:
He is saying the truth basically

Which yeye truth?! angry
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by eedimo(m): 1:18pm On Dec 16, 2020
RiyadhGoddess:
Let me quote from the popular bible verse Deuteronomy 22:5 which says a woman should not wear what pertains to man neither should a man wear what pertains to a woman.
Whosoever does it is an abomination to the Lord.

What God is saying is that if you are a woman, be feminine in your dressing and if you are a man, be masculine in your dressing. God placed that LAW because of the madness that is on the earth. Before the set of bobrisky and co, gender confusion has been existing, the world moves in circle.

Now the reason why most African churches were against women wearing trousers was because of the African culture, women don't wear trousers in Africa so they were brought up to attack any woman wearing trouser as it is seen as the westernized culture.

We have our own ways of dressing in Africa. The thing now is, we are dealing with a global world and righteousness is righteousness in Africa, in America, in Europe, in Asia, in the moon, in heaven and on earth no matter the skin color or geographical location. It's the same judgement.

The issue shouldn't be about a woman wearing trouser but modesty. In Scotland, men wear skirt, that's their culture. If the queen of England is to wear trouser, of course she won't wear a pencil trouser or trousers that will reaveal the shape of her butts, figures and vaginal. She will wear a decent, modest trouser. The same thing goes with women that represent nations at the United Nation, you will never find them wear camel toes and all kinds. They are all modestly dressed even in trousers.

So as a Christian lady, if you must buy jean trouser or any kind of trousers at all, buy the trousers that covers well not the one that will advertise your butts and all to the world. Buy the one that will bring you honor, dignity and glory.

I say again, it is not about trouser or whatever we wear but modesty. That is what God wants.
For the first time I read something meaningful from Nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by ednut1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
So many religious lunatics
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by FanOfMyself: 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
Gabson001:
that means 80% of women in the world won't make heaven
In the days of Noah, how many people were saved from the floods? Only 8 right. Now "the coming of the son of man, shall be like the days of Noah"

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by chuksey1(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
This one never go abroad before thats why e de yarn dust. If better winter cold catch you nobody go tell you make you wear leggings. Even men dey wear am first before them wear trouser on top

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by ProfChris10(m): 1:19pm On Dec 16, 2020
This is one major problem I have with so called Christians who have refused to study their bibles. This is what I call another gospel. The Gospel that Jesus delievered to the apostles was not to tell people that wearing trousers or not will take anyone to hell, the message was to proclaim Jesus Christ as the only way to obtaining eternal life.

If God was to judge this man's works and motives will he survive the judgement? Intead of preaching Jesus Christ many have gone about establishing other gospels. I am not surprised though.

it will be so painful how self righteousness will be the undoing of many.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Fmghewzy(m): 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
For preaching fake gospel you sef no go make heaven.
Foolish scammers!!
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by FanOfMyself: 1:20pm On Dec 16, 2020
Womanizer:

Which yeye truth?! angry
The truth about women wearing trousers
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Nobody: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
say who Mr man some people will be imposing their belief on soneone
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by xynerise: 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
This one is forming Heaven's gate man. Trace his lifestyle and see how terrible he is. Hypocrite !!
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Debra911(f): 1:21pm On Dec 16, 2020
He wants attention & he has gotten it
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by FanOfMyself: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
chuksey1:
This one never go abroad before thats why e de yarn dust. If better winter cold catch you nobody go tell you make you wear leggings. Even men dey wear am first before them wear trouser on top
You have a point there... maybe some special kinda trousers to keep the body worm during winter... just maybe
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Princeton92(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
And you who's judging, I doubt you will either
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Kenneygirl(f): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thought we were past this nonsense
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by pickatyouu: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
Like he is the landlord to heaven.
Bush man

Check my signature if you have a car and interested in installing a tracking device. It might interest you
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Brandonx(m): 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2020
What is this one saying sef undecided That's how one woman saw me last year with a ripped Jean and start telling me I'm not going to make heaven. Like she's going to make heaven undecided
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by onuman: 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Bush man pastor speaking.
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by pelegiga92(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
dikeigbo2:
hahahaha.........he is just as confused as his looks
don't worry when u get to the other side then u will see you are the one confuse

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Fortune118005(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
sad HE IS RIGHT[color=#990000][/color]

1 Like

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by jsnow(m): 1:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
Big fat lie, my wife must wear trousers

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by Erojepromise(f): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
who cares , you wen dey talk heaven no sure for you? na only God dey give dat validation and we no dey see God talk less of to talk to am..
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by femi4: 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Lack of wisdom. Where is it written that trouser is men's clothes

Fashion is one of the numerous cultural diversity that we have
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by pelegiga92(m): 1:24pm On Dec 16, 2020
Pandev:
The heaven he created abi? Just look at his coconut head. Attention seeking mofo
problem de for u
Re: Evangelist Victor Edet: 'Ladies Who Wear Trousers Can Never Make Heaven' by SweetCunt97(f): 1:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
Thank God say na Bumshort me dey wear... Very safe

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Was There A World Before Genesis 1? / COVID-19 And The Second Coming Of Jesus Christ / Apsotle Suleman Donates N1m To Pastor Who Runs A Widow's Ministry, He Collapses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.