Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,055 members, 7,818,163 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

If You've Ever Doubted Jehovah's Witnesses Are Mind Conditioned , Please Watch - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / If You've Ever Doubted Jehovah's Witnesses Are Mind Conditioned , Please Watch (925 Views)

Why Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Most United And Peaceful Religion In The World / How The Jehovah’s Witnesses Are Better Christians Than The Rest Of Us / Examining Talk That Jehovah's Witnesses Are The Only Ones Preaching Out There (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: If You've Ever Doubted Jehovah's Witnesses Are Mind Conditioned , Please Watch by MaxInDHouse(m): 7:25am On Dec 18, 2020
I am ex-Muslim and i'm not giving up in my search for the congregation of the true God, i found Jehovah's Witnesses, now i'm happily worshiping the true God in the midst of one big and happy global family of peace loving worshipers!
So Mr ex-JW stop living in the past try to move on, let's know the name of the congregation that's replacing the JWs in your life! wink

rottennaija:

You want me to do what? Blast Mormon? Who else after? Catholic? It's seems you are highly demented. The ex-members of these groups are doing that. I'm an ex-Jw. It's the JW hypocrisy and falsehood I'm after. Okay?

(1) (2) (Reply)

God's Not Dead, He's Living On The Inside; Roaring Like A Lion! / Working On Your Confidence / Rapture What, Which, How, When, Why Rapture?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.