Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,206 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:00 AM

Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son (13402 Views)

Fulani Herdsmen Shot My 9-Month Pregnant Sister In Kaduna - Man Curses (Photo) / Michael Nnadi: Corpse Of The Seminarian Who Was Killed By Kidnappers (Graphic) / Cultists Surrender At King Goddy Idaminabo's Palace In Rivers State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Anaerobi(m): 2:34pm On Dec 16, 2020
kempo:

Inspectir general has ha sled this issue personally and when the evidence were made known to him that the boy in question and his gang kidnapped and kept an old woman and her grand daughter in the bush for over a week
Shot her grand son and also collected ransom! He dismissed the matter.

I think we need to thread cautiously in reaching conclusions because weather we like it or not, when we get the police out, the like of this woman’s son will make life miserable for us all
hmm
are you for real?
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
AreaFada2:
Simply horrific. 9ja is cursed honestly.

Really not in this case Areafada! This woman’s son is a kidnapper without conscience. Kidnapping a100years woman, her grand daughter and shooting her grand son doesn’t require anyone’s sympathy.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:39pm On Dec 16, 2020
Spectrum22:
and afterwards our lawyer stopped answering our calls

This part pain me!

Simply because her lawyer realized you lied to him about your sons activities and led him to the IG office on a lie ground. He found out the truth which the client hid from him. How on earth will be pick her call or continue with this kind of case.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 2:43pm On Dec 16, 2020
blackpanda:
One thing I've come to notice about the east is that they love to oppress each other. They use all means to humiliate and destroy each other. No brotherhood, no love and no unity in the east. Sad.

This particular case is different. The boy in question is a kidnapper with his gang.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by blackpanda: 3:25pm On Dec 16, 2020
kempo:

This particular case is different. The boy in question is a kidnapper with his gang.

Prosecuted and tried by which Court
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:35pm On Dec 16, 2020
kempo:

Only if this accusation is true! I am 100% sure as an Orba man that is is false.
His son is a kidnapper who arranged with his gang outside Enugu state to kidnap 100years old woman, jar grand daughter and shot her grand son three times at close range. This matter war reported to DSS not even SARS . The boy in question tried to escape arrest and was shot meanwhile his other gang members were arrested tried and has since been released

Serious??.....
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by PeachtreeReside(f): 3:37pm On Dec 16, 2020
kempo:

Yes my dear! The internet holds the truth even when this woman comes up here to mop up pity and tell the whole world a lie. She never mentioned that her son was a kidnapper who planned and kidnapped a100years woman, her grand daughter and shot her grand son.
Now tell me how does repotting this to police DSS and letting them uncover the criminals a crime.

Waoh!
But they could have tidied up the case in a way that would 'give her closure.

Did she know he was a kidnapper? If i were in her shoes, i won't bring the case up out of shame.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 4:45pm On Dec 16, 2020
Anaerobi:

hmm
are you for real?

Yes bro! When an entire family is brought to a halt waiting for an old 100years woman with her grand daughter kidnapped and kept in the bush to sleep in the bush for a long time and your offense is reporting to DSS? The same heartless people shot three times at close range an unarmed grandson
And this woman (Mrs Ozioko) never felty pity for what the son did? And come here lying about bringing sars to kill her son?
My dear if it happened to any of us we will not react like this.
Yes we all feel bad the DSS shot his son who was fleeing arrest and he later died but her storyline is really misleading
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 4:48pm On Dec 16, 2020
PeachtreeReside:

Serious??.....

Sure! Make your inquiry. I guess this woman want government to pay her for her son and such decided to drag the name of an innocent mad on the mud.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 4:49pm On Dec 16, 2020
PeachtreeReside:

Waoh!
But they could have tidied up the case in a way that would 'give her closure.

Did she know he was a kidnapper? If i were in her shoes, i won't bring the case up out of shame.

Exactly! I guess she was miss advised that the government will pay her if she did.
It is such a shame

1 Like

Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 4:51pm On Dec 16, 2020
blackpanda:

Prosecuted and tried by which Court

If you are from Enugu go do your findings. All of them including his friend from the same vial age Orba who we all know very well has been released I guess after serving his terms.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Nobody: 5:28pm On Dec 16, 2020
kempo:

This incident doesn’t have anything to do with SARS but DSS. His son is a deadly kidnapper. Ask anyone you know from Orba Nsukka
Ok.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Caseywilliams(m): 10:17pm On Dec 16, 2020
kempo:

That is true but this particular one is a lie from the pit of hell! The boy in question is a kidnapper who of all people kidnapped a 100years old woman, her grand daughter and shot her grand son.

This woman is really the monster here for bringing her son to me a monster and defending him even after death
even at that, the should have followed legal process
Nigeria lacking the checks and balances in power has been our nmbr1 problem...he's a kidnapper why not catch him, get him tried in a competent court of law, if found guilty by the judiciary the executives can now take orders from the superiors and swing into action
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by ogbpascal: 10:23pm On Dec 16, 2020
kempo:
ANGELA OZIOKO’S SON KIDNAPPED A 100 YEARS OLD WOMAN WITH HER 16 YEAR OLD DAUGHTER AND SHOT THEEE TIMES AT CLOSE RANGE WITH AK 47 HER 20 YEAR OLD ACCOUNTANCY UNN UNDER GRADUATE AND ALL GODDY NNADI DID WAS REPORT TO DSS NOT SARS.
IT IS NOW CLEAR ANGELA OZIOKO SENT HER SON TO DO SO.
LET IT BE ON RECORD THAT ALL THE OTHER SIX GANG MEMBERS WHO DIDNT RUN WERE NOT SHOT, THEY WERE ALL TRIED AND HAS SINCE BEEN RELEASED. HER SON TRIED TO ESCAPE AND WAS SHOT BY DSS NOT SARS.

NOW I BELIEVE WE DONT HAVE TO BELIEVE ALL THE STORIES ABOUT SARS WITOUT VERIFICATION.
ASK ANYONE FROM ORBA UNSUKA IN UDENU LGA AND YOU WILL HEAR THE REAL STORY
this is a global forum. Don't be posting an innocent woman pictures.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by PeachtreeReside(f): 10:50pm On Dec 16, 2020
kempo:

Exactly! I guess she was miss advised that the government will pay her if she did.
It is such a shame

Wawu!!!
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by blackpanda: 4:28am On Dec 17, 2020
kempo:

If you are from Enugu go do your findings. All of them including his friend from the same vial age Orba who we all know very well has been released I guess after serving his terms.

I am sure u are not a court of competent jurisdiction. Who authorized the shot
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 8:57am On Dec 17, 2020
Caseywilliams:

even at that, the should have followed legal process
Nigeria lacking the checks and balances in power has been our nmbr1 problem...he's a kidnapper why not catch him, get him tried in a competent court of law, if found guilty by the judiciary the executives can now take orders from the superiors and swing into action

I agree with you. He shouldn’t have been shot if he stayed. Others weren’t shot. He probably died later as a result of the shot but the lesson here is this.
Isn’t he a monster for bringing people from outside to his own home town to kidnap a very old woman?
Isn’t he a monster for also Kidnaping a teenage girl alongside her grandmother.
Isn’t he a monster to turn back after a successful kidnap operation and sot three times to a young boy who was lying face down on his command?

He wouldn’t have been shot by DSS if he didn’t try to run.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 9:02am On Dec 17, 2020
blackpanda:

I am sure u are not a court of competent jurisdiction. Who authorized the shot

I am not, neither are you a you! Maybe if you have a grand parent, I will wish this to happen to you so you. only then will you know the pain.
Again no body went to shoot him if he didn’t run. Mind you this happened in broad day light in a joint where there are so many witness!
Only if you can check the facts you will stop being sympathetic to a criminal
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 9:15am On Dec 17, 2020
ogbpascal:

Noted! Thanks
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Caseywilliams(m): 11:07am On Dec 17, 2020
kempo:

I agree with you. He shouldn’t have been shot if he stayed. Others weren’t shot. He probably died later as a result of the shot but the lesson here is this.
Isn’t he a monster for bringing people from outside to his own home town to kidnap a very old woman?
Isn’t he a monster for also Kidnaping a teenage girl alongside her grandmother.
Isn’t he a monster to turn back after a successful kidnap operation and sot three times to a young boy who was lying face down on his command?

He wouldn’t have been shot by DSS if he didn’t try to run.

anyway nothing justifies a criminal act, but most times our security men are the same people teaching us how to melt out jungle justice.
if only things would get better in this country....will it ever get better?
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by blackpanda: 12:35pm On Dec 17, 2020
kempo:

I am not, neither are you a you! Maybe if you have a grand parent, I will wish this to happen to you so you. only then will you know the pain.
Again no body went to shoot him if he didn’t run. Mind you this happened in broad day light in a joint where there are so many witness!
Only if you can check the facts you will stop being sympathetic to a criminal

You still dont get it do u. All your appeal to emotion is pointless. Nobody has the right to kill another whether the person was escaping or not. Any killing outside the judgment of a court of competent jurisdiction is murder! Period.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 9:38am On Dec 18, 2020
blackpanda:

You still dont get it do u. All your appeal to emotion is pointless. Nobody has the right to kill another whether the person was escaping or not. Any killing outside the judgment of a court of competent jurisdiction is murder! Period.

I agree with you totally. Now do you also agree with me that this woman coming to the social media, writing solely about one Mr. Nnadi as calling SARS to kill her son is baseless? She and everyone knows DSS killed her son and her petition or emotions should be against DSS and not a man who already surffered a lot in her sons hand all in the name of tarnishing his image.
The mans offense was reporting a kidnap case to DSS and you and I know the instruction to shoot one of 8 fleeing culprit should never have came from him.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by blackpanda: 12:04pm On Dec 18, 2020
kempo:

I agree with you totally. Now do you also agree with me that this woman coming to the social media, writing solely about one Mr. Nnadi as calling SARS to kill her son is baseless? She and everyone knows DSS killed her son and her petition or emotions should be against DSS and not a man who already surffered a lot in her sons hand all in the name of tarnishing his image.
The mans offense was reporting a kidnap case to DSS and you and I know the instruction to shoot one of 8 fleeing culprit should never have came from him.

You still missing the point. YOU ARE NOT A COURT OF LAW TO DECIDE WHO LIVES OR WHO DIES.
No matter the offence you believe someone committed, no matter how grievous, nobody has the right to kill another person.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Halisdavis: 1:08pm On Dec 18, 2020
I still remember this particular case though I was very young then... The said son kidnapped an old woman who can barely walk together with a little girl taking care of her... Godson Nnadi should now thank him for kidnapping his mother?. All he did was to report to the security operatives... The said son was caught in a bar having a good time with his gang but he played smart and tried to run... He was shot but non of the other gang members were touched. Orba had known Peace since then. How can Godson just call Sars to kill the Young man? They are not rivals in any way neither are they in anyway related... It's funny how Mrs Angela avoided mentioning the crime the son Committed... it's obvious she is looking for a cheap Media sympathy.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by kempo(m): 4:59pm On Dec 18, 2020
Halisdavis:
I still remember this particular case though I was very young then... The said son kidnapped an old woman who can barely walk together with a little girl taking care of her... Godson Nnadi should now thank him for kidnapping his mother?. All he did was to report to the security operatives... The said son was caught in a bar having a good time with his gang but he played smart and tried to run... He was shot but non of the other gang members were touched. Orba had known Peace since then. How can Godson just call Sars to kill the Young man? They are not rivals in any way neither are they in anyway related... It's funny how Mrs Angela avoided mentioning the crime the son Committed... it's obvious she is looking for a cheap Media sympathy.

Thanks my dear! Lots of people gets misinformed here on social media.
I am glad we still have people here that knows the truth about what actually happened.
Re: Angela Ozioko: Goddy Nnadi Brought SARS Who Shot My Son by Nobody: 3:38pm On Dec 30, 2020
ogbpascal:
I saw your email
I don’t have access to that email
Kindly quote me on a dead thread to yarn me what you wanna say

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Murder Charges Against Maryam Sanda Filed By Police For Killing Bilyamin Bello / Birom Christians Eat Roasted Flesh Of Muslims They Killed In Jos, Nigeria / NDLEA Declares Osun Cannabis-Producing State, Destroys 24,486 Tons Of Narcotics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.